Not sure what is going on. Maybe a reaction to supplements...

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Not sure what is going on. Maybe a reaction to supplements...

Ok so I can't sleep and I'm extremely hot. I've got the window open and it's in the teens and I still feel hot. Also feeling a bit anxious and I'm all stuffed up. The only new supplement I've been taking is Versa-1 and yesterday was day 5. The only thing different I took yesterday was a sample of Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7. I took one cap at around 2PM and took another at around 4:30 PM. So it's 3:33 AM and I have not slept yet. In order to be able to get the gym I have to get up at 9AM. But I'm too anxious to sleep.

Only other supplements I took today were, 1 packet sample Jack3d Micro pre-workout at 9:40 AM. Another sample packet Jack3d Micro sipped during my workout. I've been doing that all week long though since Monday.

Other supps,

Fish oil

Creatine Mono

Whey Isolate

Super Cissus RX

Achilles

ErgoTest-1/4 way through my second consecutive bottle.

Ubiquinol 200mg

Vit C 500 mg tablets

Usually stims don't last this long, maybe the combo of Versa-1 and the XAT-7?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Plus I've got wicked bad cotton mouth.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

If I get to sleep by 5AM I could get maybe 4 hours. I doubt that though. I could always just load up on stims to artificially push me through my workout. I don't believe in that though. Stimulants and little to no sleep don't go together well. It's just not good for you. I'd probably do more harm than good that way.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.39%

I can't really give you any answers but I also used a sample packet of jacked micro and it made me feel terrible. Not only at the gym (tight chest / increased heart rate) but for a little while after, couldn't sleep and felt anxious (no heat issues).

I'm also on Versa, but this im enjoying. On day 6-7 with no sides and great vascularity and enhanced focus. No placebo, I planned on returning it lol.

Good luck, stay hydrated and lay of the micro is my suggestion.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

I'm also on day 5, well right now day 6 of 30 carbs or less. So at this point I may be going into ketosis and that could be a factor also.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    I can't really give you any answers but I also used a sample packet of jacked micro and it made me feel terrible. Not only at the gym (tight chest / increased heart rate) but for a little while after, couldn't sleep and felt anxious (no heat issues).

I'm also on Versa, but this im enjoying. On day 6-7 with no sides and great vascularity and enhanced focus. No placebo, I planned on returning it lol.

Thing is, I've been taking the Micro all week, since Monday. The only thing different was the sample packet I tried of Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post

I am sitting up drinking water. No way I'll be able to get to the gym today.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.39%

ahh okay, I'm sure thats the culprit then.

Do this to relax...works like a charm every time

doasone.com/BreathingRooms.aspx?RoomID=12 (cant post links)
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Thanks AvD!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Here is a pic of the Supplement facts for the sample packet I took,

Attachment 74054
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

I took one cap yesterday around 1:30-2PM EST. Then I took the other cap around 4:30PM EST.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

I seem to be starting to feel more relaxed now. Just didn't think the stim effects would last so dang long!.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Yeah so I was able to go to sleep finally but not able to get the gym today. So the effects of the product lasted around 12 hours. I don't think they were meant to last that long. I was really hot, seriously I was thinking of taking an ice bath.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah so I was able to go to sleep finally but not able to get the gym today. So the effects of the product lasted around 12 hours. I don't think they were meant to last that long. I was really hot, seriously I was thinking of taking an ice bath.

sounds like that sample exceeded your thermogenic expectations lol.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    sounds like that sample exceeded your thermogenic expectations lol.

Yes, it was insane.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

There's also sorts of stuff in the XAT, but what jumps out as possible culprits are:

capsicum
    any of those random herbal extracts could have unfavorable alkaloids with long-acting potential
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    There's also sorts of stuff in the XAT, but what jumps out as possible culprits are:

capsicum
    any of those random herbal extracts could have unfavorable alkaloids with long-acting potential
    Thanks for the reply mr.cooper69. I just didn't expect it to last so long or for the thermogenic effect to be so strong.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

I feel great today!. I did sleep till 11AM but didn't fall asleep till 5:30AM so....I guess the day off will do me well. Cardio tomorrow and I'll hit the weights even harder this coming Monday.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Spoke too soon. About an hour ago I felt like I had some kind of crash and got a headache that won't go away. Nights with little to none sleep always catch up with me. I used to be able to handle it much better 20 years ago. Now though, it catches up with me quickly.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would kill to get 5 hours a night!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

I find if things like this situation don't happen or anything that disturbs my pattern, then I'm good. As long as I get up the same time each day and go to bed the same time. Then my body gets used to that and I naturally start to feel tired at the same time each night. If I happen to mess with my schedule though things get all screwed up. Plus I make sure to not eat anything after 10:00PM and I go to sleep at 12:15-30AM each night.

If I got 5 hours or less of sleep I just could not function. Sleep, to me is the most absolute crucial part of the recovery process. Get a good nights sleep and it will change your entire day.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Extra Extra! Cyrus plans on killing someone!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm glad to hear you figured out the problem T-Bone. All of that Jack3d Micro (double what's recommended per 24 hour period) AND a thermogenic like that is a lot especially given that VERSA-1 is somewhat stimulating itself in a different sort of way. Be careful, get some rest, and then get back to killing it in the gym.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I'm glad to hear you figured out the problem T-Bone. All of that Jack3d Micro (double what's recommended per 24 hour period) AND a thermogenic like that is a lot especially given that VERSA-1 is somewhat stimulating itself in a different sort of way. Be careful, get some rest, and then get back to killing it in the gym.

Thanks Classic!.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Suck. I hate that kind of stim reaction. I'm fairly sensitive to stims and cannot take anything like Jacked or that sample of yours past 2 or 3pm.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Suck. I hate that kind of stim reaction. I'm fairly sensitive to stims and cannot take anything like Jacked or that sample of yours past 2 or 3pm.

Jacked3d doesn't give me a bad reaction at all. It works amazing for me, no jitters or anything at all, and great focus. I'm still gonna use the sample packs of this stuff, just gonna take one for now though(half the recommended dose) much earlier on in the day. At least now I know it lasts approximately 12 hours.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is going on with ace-031
    By ckey111 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:02 PM
  3. what is going on
    By Young Gotti in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 10:27 PM
  4. What is going on in the US???!!!WTF