New Lean Xtreme vs Reduct XT vs Ergoobolic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Ssleeping's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    New Lean Xtreme vs Reduct XT vs Ergoobolic


    I have ran the old LXT 3 times and enjoyed the results but looking to branch out. I've never tried Reduce XT or Ergobolic but from what I have read net the same results. I am looking to cut for 4-6 weeks and retain as much LBM as possible if not increase just a bit. Negative sides arnt something I am interested but can deal with a bit of joint pain. Thanks in advance.

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'd opt for Reduce XT until we know how the corticosteroid receptor antagonist works in the new LX. Ergobolic makes a great stack with either of the two
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253649
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssleeping View Post
    I have ran the old LXT 3 times and enjoyed the results but looking to branch out. I've never tried Reduce XT or Ergobolic but from what I have read net the same results. I am looking to cut for 4-6 weeks and retain as much LBM as possible if not increase just a bit. Negative sides arnt something I am interested but can deal with a bit of joint pain. Thanks in advance.

    By old LX, do you mean the original, or the last version that was available prior to the recent reformulation?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,548
    Rep Power
    1176488
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd opt for Reduce XT until we know how the corticosteroid receptor antagonist works in the new LX. Ergobolic makes a great stack with either of the two
    I agree
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    To be quite honest if I was in your boat I'd buy the stack of New Lean Extreme and Reduce XT. We know Reduce XT is a solid product and we know old Lean Extreme rocked. What we don't know yet is how good New Lean Extreme is. If I had to guess I would say quite good because I think DS makes solid products. But we really don't know yet and you aren't getting the feedback on them yet.

    You can save 14 dollars on them by getting them together so that would be what I would do. Obviously you don't need to run them together, or probably shouldn't even.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    To be quite honest if I was in your boat I'd buy the stack of New Lean Extreme and Reduce XT. We know Reduce XT is a solid product and we know old Lean Extreme rocked. What we don't know yet is how good New Lean Extreme is. If I had to guess I would say quite good because I think DS makes solid products. But we really don't know yet and you aren't getting the feedback on them yet.

    You can save 14 dollars on them by getting them together so that would be what I would do. Obviously you don't need to run them together, or probably shouldn't even.
    The pathways of the New Lean Xtreme and our Reduce-XT are different, MOA is not the same. I would think a stack of these 2 would be amazing at 4 caps of Reduce-XT a day and my guess is that 4 caps of the new LX would be good too...can't tell because it's a blend, but by the size of the dosage and the cost of the product I would say you would get more of the important stuff (at proper dosages) at 4 caps. Just my personal opinion, have yet to try it out.

    On the other side, for general health and while on a recomp, I would think Ergobolic at 4 a day and Reduce-XT at 4 a day too make amazing recomposition agents together...and the sleep/sweat from ergobolic while sleeping is just amazing.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The pathways of the New Lean Xtreme and our Reduce-XT are different, MOA is not the same. I would think a stack of these 2 would be amazing at 4 caps of Reduce-XT a day and my guess is that 4 caps of the new LX would be good too...can't tell because it's a blend, but by the size of the dosage and the cost of the product I would say you would get more of the important stuff (at proper dosages) at 4 caps. Just my personal opinion, have yet to try it out.

    On the other side, for general health and while on a recomp, I would think Ergobolic at 4 a day and Reduce-XT at 4 a day too make amazing recomposition agents together...and the sleep/sweat from ergobolic while sleeping is just amazing.
    Good insight. I still like the idea of running them apart, but I'm a pretty big tightwad lol.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  8. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    290184
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    on first week of reduce xt on a low to no carb diet and results are comin in. down 4lbs and obliques just came in this morning
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    on first week of reduce xt on a low to no carb diet and results are comin in. down 4lbs and obliques just came in this morning
    That is indeed a good morning. Might I suggest ECY to that exact combo?

    Also Green Coffee Bean Extract is one of my go to supplements for low carb diets too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    290184
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That is indeed a good morning. Might I suggest ECY to that exact combo?

    Also Green Coffee Bean Extract is one of my go to supplements for low carb diets too!
    been wantin to try an ecy stack, how would one dose this?
  11. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post

    been wantin to try an ecy stack, how would one dose this?
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...xsTVKbgETz7gmw
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    290184
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    boss
  13. New Member
    Ssleeping's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    Wow great replays so far, yes the LXT I ran was the old version which we know was a great formula. I'll probably add in a EC stack after I use up all my samples of Super HD that I was given.
  14. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253649
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssleeping View Post
    Wow great replays so far, yes the LXT I ran was the old version which we know was a great formula. I'll probably add in a EC stack after I use up all my samples of Super HD that I was given.
    Well this is actually the 3rd version of LX to be on the market. Reduce XT is the exact same thing as LX v1, and LX v2 is most likely what you're familiar with if you ran it in that past couple years.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  15. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ergobolic was so interesting i went ahead an got 2 bottles when i ordered that der versa 1
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  16. New Member
    fovea31's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    25
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    93%

    I am also curious. Has anyone used BOTH? thoughts?
  17. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    [[says "eff it" and decides to run 11-oxo]]
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  18. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fovea31 View Post
    I am also curious. Has anyone used BOTH? thoughts?
    I've used all 3. They each have their place. Reduce XT + Ergobolic was my favorite run
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I've used all 3. They each have their place. Reduce XT + Ergobolic was my favorite run
    ergo solo?ur thoughts?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  20. New Member
    fovea31's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    25
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    93%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I've used all 3. They each have their place. Reduce XT + Ergobolic was my favorite run
    did you use both reduce xt and ergobolic at the same time? or individually? because i'm trying to debate which one to try first
  21. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fovea31 View Post
    I am also curious. Has anyone used BOTH? thoughts?
    Going to be impossible to find feedback on Lean Extreme new because it just came out.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    ergo solo?ur thoughts?
    great for mood and sleep
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fovea31 View Post
    did you use both reduce xt and ergobolic at the same time? or individually? because i'm trying to debate which one to try first
    I've used them all individually.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    great for mood and sleep
    effects on composition?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  25. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    effects on composition?
    I don't really judge any supplement in that regard, because nothing I've taken has had a profound​ effect besides maybe ECA or Arachidonic acid
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I don't really judge any supplement in that regard, because nothing I've taken has had a profound​ effect besides maybe ECA or Arachidonic acid
    your telling me 7 dhea or 7 keto didnt have a profound effect?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  27. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    maybe cus ur already lean but 7 keto or cortisol inhibitors of that type usually show up big in fat loss,


    ...maybe you took it wrong then
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  28. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    your telling me 7 dhea or 7 keto didnt have a profound effect?
    7-oh-dhea has some pretty nice effects on me. 7-keto dhea has next to no oral bioavailability
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    7-oh-dhea has some pretty nice effects on me. 7-keto dhea has next to no oral bioavailability
    When I said this I got nagged on by a venerable member I like and respect a lot...got told to not mess with the "Old Folk Supps"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  30. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Haven't ran reduce xt, but ran Lean Xtreme. It was pretty good, and I will probably use again. I may try reduce xt instead, just to see how it is. I like 7 Keto it does me good. I ran natural EFX with youth 7 Keto, at 100mg of 7 Keto and was happy. I plan on adding that to either reduce or lean xtreme. Probably reduce Bc SNS has treated me well.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253649
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Haven't ran reduce xt, but ran Lean Xtreme. It was pretty good, and I will probably use again. I may try reduce xt instead, just to see how it is. I like 7 Keto it does me good. I ran natural EFX with youth 7 Keto, at 100mg of 7 Keto and was happy. I plan on adding that to either reduce or lean xtreme. Probably reduce Bc SNS has treated me well.
    We wouldn't steer you wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  32. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,548
    Rep Power
    1176488
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    7-oh-dhea has some pretty nice effects on me. 7-keto dhea has next to no oral bioavailability
    What about topically?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  33. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    We wouldn't steer you wrong.
    antihero, you are definitely a company that I have enjoyed using your products. I will be getting some Reduce XT to add into th mix this month.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    What about topically?
    It works topically, but you have Reduce XT to circumvent the oral issue!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,444
    Rep Power
    6601281
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: New Lean Xtreme vs Reduct XT vs Ergoobolic


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    antihero, you are definitely a company that I have enjoyed using your products. I will be getting some Reduce XT to add into th mix this month.
    Good to hear man! Let us know how you like it, mmmmkay?!

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  36. New Member
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    16747
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

    Well, i must say, iīve taken LX a few time ago (i think it was v2) and it wasntīs bad.

    However, two weeks ago, i started Reduce XT at 3 pills per day and it seems it was helping a little on bf%, but i have to stop taking it

    Besides some light pain on shoulders, my left calve was hurting like hell and a bruise appeared. It was something internal, not external.. And worst, i developed trigger finger on my little finger. Iīve never had it. I stopped Reduce XT on Saturday and my finger is a little better but not 100% yet. It was a shame because i have almost an half bottle of reduce xt and canīt take it
  37. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post
    Well, i must say, iīve taken LX a few time ago (i think it was v2) and it wasntīs bad.

    However, two weeks ago, i started Reduce XT at 3 pills per day and it seems it was helping a little on bf%, but i have to stop taking it

    Besides some light pain on shoulders, my left calve was hurting like hell and a bruise appeared. It was something internal, not external.. And worst, i developed trigger finger on my little finger. Iīve never had it. I stopped Reduce XT on Saturday and my finger is a little better but not 100% yet. It was a shame because i have almost an half bottle of reduce xt and canīt take it
    Addressing each of your side effects I can tell you it was a case of dry and swollen joints and could've been controlled with higher water and omega 3 intake. Worst case scenario to spread the dose at 1 cap with each meal or lower it to 2 caps a day.

    The trigger finger and bruised calf are non related IMO, and most likely placebo effect (trigger finger) or another underlying issue (calf bruise).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. New Member
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    16747
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

    I drink a lot of water and take an omega 3 supplement.. The calve issue i donīt know, but the trigger finger i have almost sure itīs related.. It started few days after start taking Reduce XT and i only felt some relief when i stop taking it. I presume i already had some issues on finger and or wrist (many years on computers) and with the cortisol reducing, it worsen and developed trigger finger. I read sometime ago a case or two similiar to mine on Reduce XT.

    But beside this, is an excelent product and the results are visible. Maybe when iīm completely recovered iīll take 2 per day to see what happens
  39. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253649
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post
    I drink a lot of water and take an omega 3 supplement.. The calve issue i donīt know, but the trigger finger i have almost sure itīs related.. It started few days after start taking Reduce XT and i only felt some relief when i stop taking it. I presume i already had some issues on finger and or wrist (many years on computers) and with the cortisol reducing, it worsen and developed trigger finger. I read sometime ago a case or two similiar to mine on Reduce XT.

    But beside this, is an excelent product and the results are visible. Maybe when iīm completely recovered iīll take 2 per day to see what happens
    Definitely go with a lower dose. The object is not to eliminate cortisol, it's just to reduce it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  40. New Member
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    16747
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Definitely go with a lower dose. The object is not to eliminate cortisol, it's just to reduce it.
    What do you recommend me since 3 per day are too much? 1 or 2 per day? And how to take? When i was taking 3, i took one at waking up, another 4 to 6 hours later (on pre-workout) and the last one at pre-bed. On 1 or 2 dosage, donīt know whats the best way to take it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LEAN XTREME Sneak Peak Inside...Save 66%
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:25 PM
  2. ETA for Lean Xtreme or Reduce XT
    By fatburner2007 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 02:07 AM
  3. Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:19 PM
  4. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 01:54 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in