What universal animal supplements should i use?
- 01-31-2013, 09:23 PM
- 01-31-2013, 09:32 PM
Why does it have to be Universal Animal? Too be honest the only thing out of the Animal line that I would recommend to a teenager is the, and even that's over priced and unnecessary. There's better multi vitamins that don't contain 11 pills per serving.
- 01-31-2013, 09:35 PM
01-31-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm under the assumption that you're a teenager. All I would recommend is good and training. Your body can accomplish much more with just that at your age. If you're really wanting supplements then whey protein and possiblywould be a good starter. Id avoid preworkout due to some younger guys will over do it and use it as a crutch. Shop online, it's cheap.
01-31-2013, 09:43 PM
01-31-2013, 10:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By teamtoofast in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:05 PM
- By ackernik in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-08-2011, 04:17 AM
- By DVG in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-02-2010, 05:47 PM
- By Rick28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2008, 08:13 PM
- By jlynch in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2003, 12:25 PM