Oxy Elite Pro New Formula vs Old Formula - AnabolicMinds.com

Oxy Elite Pro New Formula vs Old Formula

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Oxy Elite Pro New Formula vs Old Formula

Has anyone tested out both of these and have any feedback as to how they compare to one another?

I'm looking for a client of mine who really doesn't want much of a stimulant product. I liked the old version, but personally didn't care for the 1,3 in it. It worked well for me and I didn't feel all that cracked out, but not sure how he will react if I get him the old version.

Thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I would rate both as very strong in rhe stimulant category and I frequently ingest 600mg or more of caffeine per day. Although I have never been too fond of yohimbe... always gives me crazyanxiety
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TDHAWKS View Post
    Has anyone tested out both of these and have any feedback as to how they compare to one another?

I'm looking for a client of mine who really doesn't want much of a stimulant product. I liked the old version, but personally didn't care for the 1,3 in it. It worked well for me and I didn't feel all that cracked out, but not sure how he will react if I get him the old version.

Thanks.
    Both have been reported to being very effective, just more if a personal preference.

If they're looking into a lower stim fat burner, Recreate would be a phenomenal option. Very small dose of caffeine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Both have been reported to being very effective, just more if a personal preference.

If they're looking into a lower stim fat burner, Recreate would be a phenomenal option. Very small dose of caffeine.
    Yeah if you're looking for a lower stim thermogenic, Recreate would be good to try. I have someone who isn't a fan of stims and loves this product as she doesn't get jitters from it and she has lost a good amount of bodyfat while using it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about oxy elite pro (oep)
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:24 PM
  2. Oxy Elite Pro
    By swish3278 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 03:54 AM
  3. New Formadrol vs Old Formadrol
    By paulg in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19