Compound 20 Update

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Compound 20 Update


    So I am about to finish my bottle of Compound 20 I received with the Test Powder IC release. I was honestly expecting this to be some garbage supplement. I wanted to lose a few pounds so I said what the hell and tried it out. First of all, I did not notice a whole lot in terms of fat loss beyond what I usually get with a slight caloric reduction. Maybe a bit more lean than I usually would get but hard to tell.

    On the other hand, my lifts have shot up. I have put 20-30 pounds for the same amount of reps on bent rows, squats, and deads. My aux lifts have climbed up as well. I purposely didn't read up on what this compound was supposed to do (other than I heard it was for fat loss) so that I could better assess the results I was achieving. Also, I have been getting much more pumped in the gym.

    Curious to see if anyone else noticed this or if it was just a coincidence. Its not often I get gains in numbers like that in such a short amount of time. Especially after 11 years of training.

    I think it would be much better used towards maintaining strength during a cut as opposed to using it for fat loss.


  2. Thank you for taking your time to put this great review together. Keep spreading the good word!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    So I am about to finish my bottle of Compound 20 I received with the Test Powder IC release. I was honestly expecting this to be some garbage supplement. I wanted to lose a few pounds so I said what the hell and tried it out. First of all, I did not notice a whole lot in terms of fat loss beyond what I usually get with a slight caloric reduction. Maybe a bit more lean than I usually would get but hard to tell.

    On the other hand, my lifts have shot up. I have put 20-30 pounds for the same amount of reps on bent rows, squats, and deads. My aux lifts have climbed up as well. I purposely didn't read up on what this compound was supposed to do (other than I heard it was for fat loss) so that I could better assess the results I was achieving. Also, I have been getting much more pumped in the gym.

    Curious to see if anyone else noticed this or if it was just a coincidence. Its not often I get gains in numbers like that in such a short amount of time. Especially after 11 years of training.

    I think it would be much better used towards maintaining strength during a cut as opposed to using it for fat loss.
    That is precisely how I personally use Compound 20... It seems our results are pretty similar.

    I did notice leaning from it, but the key was being able to touch heavier weights and push harder through my leaning phases. K

    Keep up the good work, and please keep us updated on your progress!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  4. I love Compound 20. Thinking of stacking some with Versa-1 that I just started 5 days ago. Think I may wait another week or 3 though.

  5. I too noticed strength gains while cutting calories. It's my favorite usp labs product to date. I'd definitely use it to maintain and even gain strength while cutting down. This thread is making me want to start it right away but I'm trying to hold back a bit before I start stacking things with Versa-1. However, I see versa-1 as more of nooptropic type product...So far anyway.

  6. Alright fellers, I know they are two diff products but how does it compare to AB or ABE? I scored a bottle and traded for another so I have two :-). I am dieting for my first physique show this may and planning on running it along side two bottles of versa 1 a week after my comp or shortly after. My fav natty supp by far would be AB. I haven't read up too much on C20 but am slowly getting intrigued with USP prods. Thanks for the insight fellas. Ill be doing clean bulk or rather a recomp

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Alright fellers, I know they are two diff products but how does it compare to AB or ABE? I scored a bottle and traded for another so I have two :-). I am dieting for my first physique show this may and planning on running it along side two bottles of versa 1 a week after my comp or shortly after. My fav natty supp by far would be AB. I haven't read up too much on C20 but am slowly getting intrigued with USP prods. Thanks for the insight fellas. Ill be doing clean bulk or rather a recomp

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    It's a completely different product than Anabeta or Anabeta elite.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Alright fellers, I know they are two diff products but how does it compare to AB or ABE? I scored a bottle and traded for another so I have two :-). I am dieting for my first physique show this may and planning on running it along side two bottles of versa 1 a week after my comp or shortly after. My fav natty supp by far would be AB. I haven't read up too much on C20 but am slowly getting intrigued with USP prods. Thanks for the insight fellas. Ill be doing clean bulk or rather a recomp

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    I'd say I like Anabeta better. They are two different products but both gave me great strength and pumps. Going to pick up another bottle of c20 when funds permit. Just hit legs again and strength continues to go up.

    Really pleasantly surprised with this stuff

  9. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    That is precisely how I personally use Compound 20... It seems our results are pretty similar.

    I did notice leaning from it, but the key was being able to touch heavier weights and push harder through my leaning phases. K

    Keep up the good work, and please keep us updated on your progress!
    Thanks man I will. Definitely want to run two bottles stacked with some anabeta in the future. Should have awesome strength gains

  10. Compound 20 results seem to creep up on me and build with time. I could never run just one bottle. It really starts to shine when you get into your 3rd and fourth week and just gets better from that point on.

  11. My first big stack was anabeta elite, erase pro, sns daa and compound 20. While i was underweight at the time for various reasons, i went from 167lbs to 179 in two months, mostly lean. Thats a great, but pretty costly stack to bulk on that i may revisit after i lean out some.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    My first big stack was anabeta elite, erase pro, sns daa and compound 20. While i was underweight at the time for various reasons, i went from 167lbs to 179 in two months, mostly lean. Thats a great, but pretty costly stack to bulk on that i may revisit after i lean out some.
    That is very impressive
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Thanks dudes! Like I said huge AB fan but very excited to run this stack in the future! Thanks for the input ill read up more on this stuff.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    My first big stack was anabeta elite, erase pro, sns daa and compound 20. While i was underweight at the time for various reasons, i went from 167lbs to 179 in two months, mostly lean. Thats a great, but pretty costly stack to bulk on that i may revisit after i lean out some.
    Very impressive for a natty stack. Great work boogy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. USPlabs seems to be releasing quality test boosting supplements.

    I mean you don't really read many reviews or read about people using prime, pink magic or yok3d on here.

    But lately i have been reading a lot of positive reviews on the Compound 20, Test powder, and VERSA -1 stack which i actually might run in the near future!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Very impressive for a natty stack. Great work boogy

    Again I was underweight, so a lot of the gains were "comeback gains", but it was clear to me that stack helped a ton, especially to make sure the gains were mostly lean. I will revisit it again in the future for sure.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post

    Again I was underweight, so a lot of the gains were "comeback gains", but it was clear to me that stack helped a ton, especially to make sure the gains were mostly lean. I will revisit it again in the future for sure.
    Good plan
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  18. Thoughts on stacking C20/Prime?

    Diesel,was the dosing per recommended?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thoughts on stacking C20/Prime?

    Diesel,was the dosing per recommended?
    Good stack. Look into 69 Protocol for prime dosing. For compound 20 2 caps AM then 2 caps 6-8 hours later. Lot of people like 2 caps pre workout.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  20. 6/9 is definitely the way to go for Prime and thx for the C20 dosing tip.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thoughts on stacking C20/Prime?

    Diesel,was the dosing per recommended?
    The biggest change in body composition I've had over a 60 day period was with C20/Prime/EPro. I'd definitely recommend the combo.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    The biggest change in body composition I've had over a 60 day period was with C20/Prime/EPro. I'd definitely recommend the combo.
    Really? Interesting. I was looking into C20/Prime stack. May give this a go after I run ArA.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Really? Interesting. I was looking into C20/Prime stack. May give this a go after I run ArA.
    Yes sir. It was actually my first log on here. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yes sir. It was actually my first log on here. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.
    I will check it for sure. Thank you kind sir.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I will check it for sure. Thank you kind sir.
    No problem man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    So I am about to finish my bottle of Compound 20 I received with the Test Powder IC release. I was honestly expecting this to be some garbage supplement. I wanted to lose a few pounds so I said what the hell and tried it out. First of all, I did not notice a whole lot in terms of fat loss beyond what I usually get with a slight caloric reduction. Maybe a bit more lean than I usually would get but hard to tell.

    On the other hand, my lifts have shot up. I have put 20-30 pounds for the same amount of reps on bent rows, squats, and deads. My aux lifts have climbed up as well. I purposely didn't read up on what this compound was supposed to do (other than I heard it was for fat loss) so that I could better assess the results I was achieving. Also, I have been getting much more pumped in the gym.

    Curious to see if anyone else noticed this or if it was just a coincidence. Its not often I get gains in numbers like that in such a short amount of time. Especially after 11 years of training.

    I think it would be much better used towards maintaining strength during a cut as opposed to using it for fat loss.

    I have used compound 20 in with my prep and worked well for me cutting down for a show. Seemed to keep a lot of my strength
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    I have used compound 20 in with my prep and worked well for me cutting down for a show. Seemed to keep a lot of my strength
    Thats a huge plus. Cutting and keeping strength is huge.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Thats a huge plus. Cutting and keeping strength is huge.
    Yes ! I was pleased with compound 20. I was fortunate at the time to be a tester for it before launching and was before a show. So really worked out well ha!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Yes ! I was pleased with compound 20. I was fortunate at the time to be a tester for it before launching and was before a show. So really worked out well ha!
    I've got one bottle going to need one more to get a good run with it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've got one bottle going to need one more to get a good run with it.
    For sure, make sure you do run another bottle
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    For sure, make sure you do run another bottle
    Oh I will . Already got the dosing time and length down.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Oh I will . Already got the dosing time and length down.
    Beautiful !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Beautiful !
    Where's the girl
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Yes ! I was pleased with compound 20. I was fortunate at the time to be a tester for it before launching and was before a show. So really worked out well ha!
    Hey Luke I'm prepping right now and have 2 bottles of C20 coming. I also have ABE which I was planning on running the last 8 weeks, and save the C20 for after, but the more I read I think I should switch and run the C20?! I've never ran C20 so I was skeptical to use I'm my prep.

    Thoughts? I know what ill get with Anabeta and it sounds like I should save it for after.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Hey Luke I'm prepping right now and have 2 bottles of C20 coming. I also have ABE which I was planning on running the last 8 weeks, and save the C20 for after, but the more I read I think I should switch and run the C20?! I've never ran C20 so I was skeptical to use I'm my prep.

    Thoughts? I know what ill get with Anabeta and it sounds like I should save it for after.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Stack them
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Stack them
    Bingo !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Stack them
    Haha how did I know that was coming?! :-) I only have one bottle of ABE and 2 C20. Fug I can't make up my mind lol. I've got 5 weeks to figure it out lol thanks bud

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  38. [QUOTE=bean5er;3832661]Haha how did I know that was coming?! :-) I only have one bottle of ABE and 2 C20. Fug I can't make up my mind lol. I've got 5 weeks to figure it out lol thanks bud


    Cant you run the compound 20 then wait to throw in ABE 4 weeks before show and continue on with compound 20 since you will have 2 bottles?
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Haha how did I know that was coming?! :-) I only have one bottle of ABE and 2 C20. Fug I can't make up my mind lol. I've got 5 weeks to figure it out lol thanks bud

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    5 weeks till your competition or? If its not 5 weeks.. go ABE first then C20 next. But stacking would be awesome.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  40. Sorry bud, no I have 13.5 weeks left.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:54 AM
  2. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:23 AM
  3. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:29 PM
  4. Compound-20 Beta log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 05:03 PM
  5. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in