Enhanced by PES

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Looks like we're batting 1.000 so far with Enhanced.
    the PES community rollout was batting 1.000 in follow-up posts to OP as well, before anyone else chimed in lol
    ahh, quite the crew in here!

    nitrates sure seem to be big these days..everything is taking on different structures it seems..
    looks interesting!

    in to follow future info, expand my horizons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the PES community rollout was batting 1.000 in follow-up posts to OP as well, before anyone else chimed in lol
    ahh, quite the crew in here!

    nitrates sure seem to be big these days..everything is taking on different structures it seems..
    looks interesting!

    in to follow future info, expand my horizons
    People get excited during exciting times
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It wont be in this thread where it is revealed
    never understood those "guess the ingredient thread"....If it can be guessed by the consumer....it can't be innovative...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    never understood those "guess the ingredient thread"....If it can be guessed by the consumer....it can't be innovative...
    This echoes my thoughts.

    What surprises me more is when companies ask what ingredients the customer wants in it lol. I don't want a forum of people designing my supplements, I want an expert doing it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Alright guys update to my third sample, hit legs today...

    Got to the gym at 3 for a client who cancelled so i said let me workout now, hit my enhanced and went to warm up and foam roll

    I wasnt really feeling hype at all walked around foam rolled and light warm up, then hit my first set of squats. This was about 25 mins in. out of no where on my second set i think it hit me

    squat 135 SS/ walking lunge 20lb 15 reps
    185 7 rep SS/ walking lunge 20lb 16rep
    225 7 rep SS/ 20lb for 16 rep
    245 6 rep SS/ 20lb 16 rep

    Leg press SS/ leg extension
    450lb 8rep ss/ 50lb 16 rep
    540lb 7 rep ss/ " "
    590lb 6 rep ss/ 65lb 16 rep

    RDL SS/ leg curl

    KB overhead squat SS/ KB swings

    shoulders
    KB snatch ss/ rear delt fly

    Front raise ss/ side raise

    all 3 sets, finished around 5pm
    went to boxing gym at 915-1030pm and still had energy to burn off,

    I did not have any gitters today! And I will say this again, I am not a big preworkout guy but this stuff I genuenly like and will be buying it when its released.

    any questions for me please ask away
    •   
       


  6. Damn! You killed it Thanks for the updates
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Great feedback so far!

  8. I haven't seen a bad review yet!

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :-)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    I haven't seen a bad review yet!

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :-)
    I can live with 20 serving a tub if its not too expensive. I workout 4 days a week, so thats 5 weeks, not to bad.

    What I usually do is keep an inexpensive pre laying around in case I run out of the one I am using before I buy another. Caffeine tabs and 9 grams Citmal will work in a pinch too.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    I haven't seen a bad review yet!

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :-)
    RRP?

    Not a single bad review that I have seen....this is the reason it took so long to create. We were trying to make a product as close to perfect as possible
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    RRP?

    Not a single bad review that I have seen....this is the reason it took so long to create. We were trying to make a product as close to perfect as possible
    Sorry thought rrp (recommended retail price) was universal. Just seeing how many tubs I can get for my money that was all. It's a shame u don't send these samples down to Aus. I guess I will wait till its released. :-)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    Sorry thought rrp (recommended retail price) was universal. Just seeing how many tubs I can get for my money that was all. It's a shame u don't send these samples down to Aus. I guess I will wait till its released. :-)
    It will be competitively priced. It will also be available in AUS in the near future
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    It will be competitively priced. It will also be available in AUS in the near future
    Good to hear that it will be available in Australia. :-)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman

    I can live with 20 serving a tub if its not too expensive. I workout 4 days a week, so thats 5 weeks, not to bad.

    What I usually do is keep an inexpensive pre laying around in case I run out of the one I am using before I buy another. Caffeine tabs and 9 grams Citmal will work in a pinch too.
    Most honestly will use 1-1.5 so more like 30 servings per tub. I couldn't handle 2 scoops.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This echoes my thoughts.

    What surprises me more is when companies ask what ingredients the customer wants in it lol. I don't want a forum of people designing my supplements, I want an expert doing it.
    At the end of the next week i'm moving to UK (London) for the next 6-7 months.How long till' Enhanced will be avaliable over there? A month maybe?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WaltherP99 View Post
    At the end of the next week i'm moving to UK (London) for the next 6-7 months.How long till' Enhanced will be avaliable over there? A month maybe?
    I'm sure Ben or Natty would be a much better answer than me on this. But I know for a fact there is a few sites over in UK that carry our products so I wouldn't imagine a long wait for it to be carried by one of them.

  17. Yea, about a month. It will be on NP sooner. They ship everywhere
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. I knew those two would have a more concise answer for you.

  19. Can't wait for this to hit Canada!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Can't wait for this to hit Canada!
    I'm excited for this period, going to be a hit for sure.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm excited for this period, going to be a hit for sure.
    By Canada, I meant my house.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    By Canada, I meant my house.
    If your lucky maybe I'll personally deliver, aye!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. The moment we all have waited so patiently for!

    PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. The Enhanced insider email is being sent later today. This is your last chance to get on the list for the release.

    http://pescience.com/insider
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. How to use SHIFT by PES
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:49 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in