Recovery

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
what are your guys thoughts on the best methods for muscle recovery??? other than sleep! and protein! maybe BCAA's or just str8 L-glutamine ? or maybe something i've never heard of?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
carbs, forget glutamine. i also do simple stretches

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
not trying to eat carbs im trying to cut up. stretching helps you out a lot foreal?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it helps a little to relieve the tightness, our gf-ama works great for recovery and helps to shed some additional weight but high carbs work for me, ecspecially with a gda

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
it helps a little to relieve the tightness, our gf-ama works great for recovery and helps to shed some additional weight but high carbs work for me, ecspecially with a gda
who is our and what is gf-ama????

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i would do a 1 2 combo and try iForce lights out at bedtime, and iforce compete for a pre/intra combo, check out the logs some people's endurance are through the roof from compete.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LCLT, Citrulline Malate, beta-alanine, and sleep aids (by virtue of improved sleep) all promote recovery with data backing them.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Deep tissue massage by a hot babe.

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
This.

I almost got this last night too... so close and yet so far.
Happens to the best of us my dude...make sure you get it next time for sure tho just pounce on them bro they love it... and thanks everyone for the replies im gonna do some research on those supps..

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happens to the best of us my dude...make sure you get it next time for sure tho just pounce on them bro they love it... and thanks everyone for the replies im gonna do some research on those supps..
To much to do and not worth the drive at the moment. lol Not something you'll probably ever hear me say again.

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
To much to do and not worth the drive at the moment. lol Not something you'll probably ever hear me say again.
you gotta find one in the neighborhood or have her ass come too you.. lol

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
and yo nolvadren xt is a pct??? and if it is ? how is it compared to nolvadex or clomid. ?? im finishing up a sd/test prop stack and need agood pctto keep gains

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Light cardio after heavy lift days really helps. Stretching should be mandatory. Don't be like me and neglect it for years on end and then struggle to touch your toes (I used to be able to jump into the splits and kick box).

BCAA's have probably had the most notable impact on recovery...or at least DOMS, for me. I never saw the point of them as I always have a preWO and postWO shake, but after trying several samples I am sold. If I time the dose right, I can go heavy and not even have DOMS whereas before they were severe and would last for 3-5 days.

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
Light cardio after heavy lift days really helps. Stretching should be mandatory. Don't be like me and neglect it for years on end and then struggle to touch your toes (I used to be able to jump into the splits and kick box).

BCAA's have probably had the most notable impact on recovery...or at least DOMS, for me. I never saw the point of them as I always have a preWO and postWO shake, but after trying several samples I am sold. If I time the dose right, I can go heavy and not even have DOMS whereas before they were severe and would last for 3-5 days.
yo my dude im new to the forums but what does 'DOMS' mean???

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.

Basically feeling sore as hell after lifting. Typically is at its worst 48 hours after lifting.

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.

Basically feeling sore as hell after lifting. Typically is at its worst 48 hours after lifting.
damn. you must be murduring your muscles tenfold lol. but that has happened to me before.

boogyman

Awards
Foam rolling, preceded by a hot bath. works for me. The heat warms me up and make me "plyable" for rolling. I rarely get DOMs, but have some issues with my hips and sciatic nerve, frequent foam rolling fixes me right up. I do some front and side hip swings after for a couple minutes.

Oh, and deload every 4-8 weeks (depending on how heavy you lift) for a week.