Supps for Soldiers! - AnabolicMinds.com

Supps for Soldiers!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Supps for Soldiers!


    I originally posted this in the thread Valdez posted a while back to ask for any donations for his buddy, but I thought I'd give it its own thread!

    My brother in law, Jeff, is a Sergeant First Class in the Army Rangers and is currently on deployment in Afghanistan for what will be his 11th or 12th tour overseas. He just left the states yesterday. I will be putting together a care package of kick ass supplements for him to share with his guys over there! I'll be sending stuff on my own, and Howwedo from PNI has pledged his personal support as well. I'd love anything and everything that we can send out there to show them they're not forgotten when they're not home. Let's give them something to be excited about in the world of chaos that they'll be in for the next several months.

    I will be sending ut a package myself by the end of the month, but I can provide the APO to any company that would wish to send their donation directly to him.

    It would mean so much to me for any help I can get, Jeff is a great guy and a dedicated soldier.

    Thanks guys!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome gesture here,I will see what I can put together for ya,pm please.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've tons of samples and what-not I'd love to send out, hit me up!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    thanks guys!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok bros here is my idea...Im going to do a monthly giveaway to a lucky nominated soldier or group of soldiers that are overseas. The supplements will be donated by just random good hearted people and/or supplement companies that would like to enter. Im going to have people nominated as I said when I post up the giveaway each month (hopefully weekly after we get lots of support) and I will randomly select a person or group of persons that will be receiving a supplement care package. I will be mailing them myself and taking care of that aspect so I know that the person is indeed getting the supplements. I will also ask who ever gets picked to be sure to email me or mail me pictures of them with the supplements so I can post that each month as well. I will have a donation through paypal going on for supplements when they go on sale on NP so I can really bulk up the care packages but mostly to cover the shipping charges which can be 50-100 to ship big packages over seas! I will be doing the write up completely on the facebook page tonight after work but until then lets start spreading the word of what it is all about!!!!! I will also be asking my AM brothers to gladly give me any ideas you may have and insight of what youd like to see...Also i contacted a few of my friends that are cops and have lots of friends in the military and explained this to organization to them and they have been sharing the page a lot so the "likes" keep coming in! The first giveaway will commence when I have enough supplements for a nice giveaway and enough paypal money to ship it but of course i will cover what extra cost I need

    ITS TIME TO GO GLOBAL BROS!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Supps4...2484539768573#
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok bros here is my idea...Im going to do a monthly giveaway to a lucky nominated soldier or group of soldiers that are overseas. The supplements will be donated by just random good hearted people and/or supplement companies that would like to enter. Im going to have people nominated as I said when I post up the giveaway each month (hopefully weekly after we get lots of support) and I will randomly select a person or group of persons that will be receiving a supplement care package. I will be mailing them myself and taking care of that aspect so I know that the person is indeed getting the supplements. I will also ask who ever gets picked to be sure to email me or mail me pictures of them with the supplements so I can post that each month as well. I will have a donation through paypal going on for supplements when they go on sale on NP so I can really bulk up the care packages but mostly to cover the shipping charges which can be 50-100 to ship big packages over seas! I will be doing the write up completely on the facebook page tonight after work but until then lets start spreading the word of what it is all about!!!!! I will also be asking my AM brothers to gladly give me any ideas you may have and insight of what youd like to see...Also i contacted a few of my friends that are cops and have lots of friends in the military and explained this to organization to them and they have been sharing the page a lot so the "likes" keep coming in! The first giveaway will commence when I have enough supplements for a nice giveaway and enough paypal money to ship it but of course i will cover what extra cost I need

    ITS TIME TO GO GLOBAL BROS!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Supps4...2484539768573#
    This is just awesome!! I'm so happy to see how enthusiastic everyone is about helping out the guys out there keeping us safe at home.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Senior Member
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Rep Power
    360852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This is SO AWESOME!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Valdez will be a page admin credit is given where credit is due...I couldn't manage all that work without having help from him
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Valdez will be a page admin credit is given where credit is due...I couldn't manage all that work without having help from him
    He DID pioneer the whole concept after all
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    He DID pioneer the whole concept after all
    Yes sir me and him will be running the Facebook page but would love input from all of our AM brothers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,003
    Rep Power
    3802016

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Supps for Soldiers!


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Valdez will be a page admin credit is given where credit is due...I couldn't manage all that work without having help from him
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    He DID pioneer the whole concept after all
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Yes sir me and him will be running the Facebook page but would love input from all of our AM brothers
    Thanks guys and yes indeed I will be partnering up with Ricky and together we'll make this thing what it should be.

    If you individually know a soldier share the page with them and have them post to the page to be entered

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719847

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Shipping via priority mail to APO/FPO address is no different in cost than shipping within the US. Flat rate boxes are often the best bet in rates. Just FYI.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  13. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Shipping via priority mail to APO/FPO address is no different in cost than shipping within the US. Flat rate boxes are often the best bet in rates. Just FYI.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thanks bro but I think some of these packages will be to big for flat rate I'm going to contact usps tomorrow and see what's best thank you for the info brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,003
    Rep Power
    3802016

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Supps for Soldiers!


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks bro but I think some of these packages will be to big for flat rate I'm going to contact usps tomorrow and see what's best thank you for the info brother
    Copy cat is deployed...

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  15. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Copy cat is deployed...

    - Valdez
    He's in Afghanistan I think right?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. purebred
    Guest
    purebred's Avatar

    Much love for our brothers (and sisters) in arms fighting someone else's war. I tip my hats off to them for their bravery and loyalty.
  17. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just placed a big NutraPlanet order today for a bunch of stuff to go out in the next couple of weeks. =)
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I just placed a big NutraPlanet order today for a bunch of stuff to go out in the next couple of weeks. =)
    Very, very generous my dude!
  19. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Very, very generous my dude!
    just really looking forward to his reaction when packages start showing up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    just really looking forward to his reaction when packages start showing up!
    Yeah, too bad you can't actually be there to see it!
  21. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Pni and Sns will be the first care package to go to the lucky soldier
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. New Member
    Russianog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    41642

    Reputation

    ^ PICS or it didn't happen haha

    Definitely an awesome idea guys! Be sure to wrap the sups in a trash bag inside the box as they are constantly being exposed to weather elements out here and on their way here as well. And tape it up really well otherwise you get douchebags that handle the mail to sometimes open packages and **** and go through it.

    I've seen it a few times where ill go into the mail place to collect our units mail and there will be 3-4 boxes that got rained on and ripped open due to mishandling and all the contents were scattered around the ground.
  23. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Pni and Sns will be the first care package to go to the lucky soldier
    Awesome! I've got a few people in my office that are donating to the package I'm sending out to them from me.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    ^ PICS or it didn't happen haha

    Definitely an awesome idea guys! Be sure to wrap the sups in a trash bag inside the box as they are constantly being exposed to weather elements out here and on their way here as well. And tape it up really well otherwise you get douchebags that handle the mail to sometimes open packages and **** and go through it.

    I've seen it a few times where ill go into the mail place to collect our units mail and there will be 3-4 boxes that got rained on and ripped open due to mishandling and all the contents were scattered around the ground.
    good info, thanks man!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, too bad you can't actually be there to see it!
    doesn't matter, I'll hear about it from him when he gets back. thats good enough for me
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would love to personaly send out some products Brother! I will send some products in a couple weeks. Great Hearts Guys!
  27. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I would love to personaly send out some products Brother! I will send some products in a couple weeks. Great Hearts Guys!
    Awesome!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    everyone make sure to LIKE the facebook page!!

    Supps4soldiers Facebook Page
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very nice! Chris, Valdez, and howwedo awesome collaboration. I will send in some good stuff.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just got a donation package in today from BoneDaddy, thanks man! Great stuff in there! I've got a bunch of stuff coming Friday that I ordered from NP to send out to the guys and some guys at work are donating a case of protein bars and 2 tubs of protein. I think I'm going to send everything out end of next week or beginning of the following week.


    Really excited to send this stuff out even if shipping is going to cost me! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just got a donation package in today from BoneDaddy, thanks man! Great stuff in there! I've got a bunch of stuff coming Friday that I ordered from NP to send out to the guys and some guys at work are donating a case of protein bars and 2 tubs of protein. I think I'm going to send everything out end of next week or beginning of the following week.

    Really excited to send this stuff out even if shipping is going to cost me! Lol
    Awesome, glad it found its way! Wish I had more to give my man. Glad I could help, though!
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Awesome, glad it found its way! Wish I had more to give my man. Glad I could help, though!
    You gave a lot, bro! i can't tell you how much its appreciated!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Would love to send a box full of shakers for these guys if some of the companies mentioned havent done so already.
  34. New Member
    Russianog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    41642

    Reputation

    ^ im on my last one, and the PX here is sold out of them. The only way you can get a shaker is if you buy that MuscleTech Introvol crap cause it comes bundled with the supp
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html
  35. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Would love to send a box full of shakers for these guys if some of the companies mentioned havent done so already.
    that's awesome man! I can shoot you a PM with his APO to send it to if you want. Just let me know what you want to do! If you can't do anything for this time, please make sure to like the facebook page and help out with donations for a future candidate! We need to keep this going for the long run!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    ^ im on my last one, and the PX here is sold out of them. The only way you can get a shaker is if you buy that MuscleTech Introvol crap cause it comes bundled with the supp
    I'm down to buy a bunch and send em out and I know my boys would deff throw me some money for the cause since we all know guys overseas serving. Just need to know where to send em
  37. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    that's awesome man! I can shoot you a PM with his APO to send it to if you want. Just let me know what you want to do! If you can't do anything for this time, please make sure to like the facebook page and help out with donations for a future candidate! We need to keep this going for the long run!
    Yea man shoot me a PM
  38. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    I'm down to buy a bunch and send em out and I know my boys would deff throw me some money for the cause since we all know guys overseas serving. Just need to know where to send em
    thats awesome, bro. I can either give you the APO to send it direct, or if you want to send them to me I'll include them with the shipment I'm sending out in the next week or so. I'm going to take some pics of everything I'm sending out to post up on here, it's going to be a pretty sick stash for these guys! They're going to be benching camels over there
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Advanced Member
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    129388

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    thats awesome, bro. I can either give you the APO to send it direct, or if you want to send them to me I'll include them with the shipment I'm sending out in the next week or so. I'm going to take some pics of everything I'm sending out to post up on here, it's going to be a pretty sick stash for these guys! They're going to be benching camels over there
    I can send the box to you, that works for me. Ill make the purchase online and have it sent to you if that's cool? Much more cost effective buying online than in stores around me.
  40. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    I can send the box to you, that works for me. Ill make the purchase online and have it sent to you if that's cool? Much more cost effective buying online than in stores around me.
    thats awesome, brother! PM sent!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:11 PM
  2. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:02 PM
  3. Supps for clen and methyl cycle
    By SwoleT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 10:30 PM
  4. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 06:43 PM
  5. Supps for Damn Rotator Cuff!
    By yourdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 04:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in