Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces


    Since the takedown of PP I've been looking for other alternatives that are similar or the same as the andro series. I came across Androfactory's bulk-up. Is this a legit company? And is this product as safe as PP products??

  2. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Yes and yes
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Registered User
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    So is bulk up comparable to androhard?
    •   
       

  4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,958
    Rep Power
    1838728

    Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    bulk-up = clone of andromass v3 with slightly lower doses and only 3 weeks per pack instead of PP's 4
  6. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    I can't wait for R1balla to chime in. Sub for good posts!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    Since the takedown of PP I've been looking for other alternatives that are similar or the same as the andro series. I came across Androfactory's bulk-up. Is this a legit company? And is this product as safe as PP products??
    have you looked into FRL
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I can't wait for R1balla to chime in. Sub for good posts!
    you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D
  9. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D
    do it again. i just diwned my lime-a-rita and some popcorn time would be cool
  10. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D
    You are the awesome one here ! And well, I guess I can say tot he op: Got Search? Then Search R1ballas posts!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    724205

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Pp had some good stuff. If androfactory offered a product that was cheaper yet Still effective I would be a repeat customer. The problem is the price.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    954751

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    just saw that our product Lean Cut should be available the first week of february

    LEAN-CUT
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You are the awesome one here ! And well, I guess I can say tot he op: Got Search? Then Search R1ballas posts!
    hahaha. it may have not even been on BB . com. maybe a different forum. i post on like 5 but AM the most. it was when PP was around and they were comparing the dosages to effectiveness and price/dose....etc

    I have friends who have taken the products before though.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Pp had some good stuff. If androfactory offered a product that was cheaper yet Still effective I would be a repeat customer. The problem is the price.

    Its expensive for them to get it though.
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Re: Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces


    I would go with forerunner labs if I were to take a fancy DHEA based product

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    just saw that our product Lean Cut should be available the first week of february

    LEAN-CUT
    Any info on this?
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  17. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    $100+ for DHEA derivatives...
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,386
    Rep Power
    4152956

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Any info on this?
    Comparable to Andro lean.

    As for the prices, they do seem a bit steep at first but when you look at safety, effectiveness etc, and compared to other DHEA products with similar delivery systems, factor in effective dosage, you find out the prices stay pretty competitive.
    On top of that, Androfactory has some nice sales, the reps have discount codes, and you can get in on the rewards program on our site.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Comparable to Andro lean.

    As for the prices, they do seem a bit steep at first but when you look at safety, effectiveness etc, and compared to other DHEA products with similar delivery systems, factor in effective dosage, you find out the prices stay pretty competitive.
    On top of that, Androfactory has some nice sales, the reps have discount codes, and you can get in on the rewards program on our site.
    I figured that. Dosages? Less? More? Same? Price? Without discount. I see it says $99 that's intro price?

    Also I see it comes out beginning of feb. any intro price as well? Would love to add it to my SD :-)
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  20. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,386
    Rep Power
    4152956

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I figured that. Dosages? Less? More? Same? Price? Without discount. I see it says $99 that's intro price?

    Also I see it comes out beginning of feb. any intro price as well? Would love to add it to my SD :-)
    I'll be sure to let you know as much as I can on all the above once we're given more info. That'd be nice to see in an SD run!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    I'll be sure to let you know as much as I can on all the above once we're given more info. That'd be nice to see in an SD run!
    Ok cool Thanx. If you guys want to sponsor me with my run, ill be more than glad to to one hehe. :-)

    Waiting patiently for info.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  22. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    954751

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ok cool Thanx. If you guys want to sponsor me with my run, ill be more than glad to to one hehe. :-)

    Waiting patiently for info.
    lol well we seem to always have logging opps or buy one gets ones and stuff.....keep your eyes peeled
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    1093184

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    lol well we seem to always have logging opps or buy one gets ones and stuff.....keep your eyes peeled
    Ok cool. Will do
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  24. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    I have no dog in this fight but why would you release a product that only has 21 days of servings in it? That just baffles me. Also, I have yet to hear a legitimate reason for the cost of all these DHEA based products. There are enough that use the same esterfied DHEA derivatives that the cost has to have came down a lot by now.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  25. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    Exactly!!.. I tried Lean-Cut of Androfactory.. such a great product!
    Two posts, I am so taking this recommendation as gold, lol! Troll much.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Two posts, I am so taking this recommendation as gold, lol! Troll much.
    i hope it doesnt start again lol
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Subbed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,386
    Rep Power
    4152956

    Hi Aaron
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Registered User
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44222

    Go with Forerunner, this Andro chick is a thief
  30. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3298294

    Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

    Doesn't do much for their image.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 07:23 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 10:16 AM
  4. Thermogenic products vs. Ephedrine use
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.