Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces


    Since the takedown of PP I've been looking for other alternatives that are similar or the same as the andro series. I came across Androfactory's bulk-up. Is this a legit company? And is this product as safe as PP products??


  2. Yes and yes
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. So is bulk up comparable to androhard?
    •   
       


  4. Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. bulk-up = clone of andromass v3 with slightly lower doses and only 3 weeks per pack instead of PP's 4

  6. I can't wait for R1balla to chime in. Sub for good posts!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    Since the takedown of PP I've been looking for other alternatives that are similar or the same as the andro series. I came across Androfactory's bulk-up. Is this a legit company? And is this product as safe as PP products??
    have you looked into FRL

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I can't wait for R1balla to chime in. Sub for good posts!
    you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D
    do it again. i just diwned my lime-a-rita and some popcorn time would be cool

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you're awesome! already had the fight a while back with all the reps and proved my point so no need to argue here ;D
    You are the awesome one here ! And well, I guess I can say tot he op: Got Search? Then Search R1ballas posts!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Pp had some good stuff. If androfactory offered a product that was cheaper yet Still effective I would be a repeat customer. The problem is the price.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Curious also...something comparable to Androlean also...I have ahv2 but need a stacker along side it for my cut

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    just saw that our product Lean Cut should be available the first week of february

    LEAN-CUT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You are the awesome one here ! And well, I guess I can say tot he op: Got Search? Then Search R1ballas posts!
    hahaha. it may have not even been on BB . com. maybe a different forum. i post on like 5 but AM the most. it was when PP was around and they were comparing the dosages to effectiveness and price/dose....etc

    I have friends who have taken the products before though.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Pp had some good stuff. If androfactory offered a product that was cheaper yet Still effective I would be a repeat customer. The problem is the price.

    Its expensive for them to get it though.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  15. Re: Androfactory's products vs. primordial performaces


    I would go with forerunner labs if I were to take a fancy DHEA based product

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    just saw that our product Lean Cut should be available the first week of february

    LEAN-CUT
    Any info on this?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. $100+ for DHEA derivatives...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Any info on this?
    Comparable to Andro lean.

    As for the prices, they do seem a bit steep at first but when you look at safety, effectiveness etc, and compared to other DHEA products with similar delivery systems, factor in effective dosage, you find out the prices stay pretty competitive.
    On top of that, Androfactory has some nice sales, the reps have discount codes, and you can get in on the rewards program on our site.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Comparable to Andro lean.

    As for the prices, they do seem a bit steep at first but when you look at safety, effectiveness etc, and compared to other DHEA products with similar delivery systems, factor in effective dosage, you find out the prices stay pretty competitive.
    On top of that, Androfactory has some nice sales, the reps have discount codes, and you can get in on the rewards program on our site.
    I figured that. Dosages? Less? More? Same? Price? Without discount. I see it says $99 that's intro price?

    Also I see it comes out beginning of feb. any intro price as well? Would love to add it to my SD :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I figured that. Dosages? Less? More? Same? Price? Without discount. I see it says $99 that's intro price?

    Also I see it comes out beginning of feb. any intro price as well? Would love to add it to my SD :-)
    I'll be sure to let you know as much as I can on all the above once we're given more info. That'd be nice to see in an SD run!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    I'll be sure to let you know as much as I can on all the above once we're given more info. That'd be nice to see in an SD run!
    Ok cool Thanx. If you guys want to sponsor me with my run, ill be more than glad to to one hehe. :-)

    Waiting patiently for info.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ok cool Thanx. If you guys want to sponsor me with my run, ill be more than glad to to one hehe. :-)

    Waiting patiently for info.
    lol well we seem to always have logging opps or buy one gets ones and stuff.....keep your eyes peeled

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    lol well we seem to always have logging opps or buy one gets ones and stuff.....keep your eyes peeled
    Ok cool. Will do
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. I have no dog in this fight but why would you release a product that only has 21 days of servings in it? That just baffles me. Also, I have yet to hear a legitimate reason for the cost of all these DHEA based products. There are enough that use the same esterfied DHEA derivatives that the cost has to have came down a lot by now.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    Exactly!!.. I tried Lean-Cut of Androfactory.. such a great product!
    Two posts, I am so taking this recommendation as gold, lol! Troll much.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  26. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Two posts, I am so taking this recommendation as gold, lol! Troll much.
    i hope it doesnt start again lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Subbed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Hi Aaron

  29. Go with Forerunner, this Andro chick is a thief

  30. Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

    Doesn't do much for their image.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

    Doesn't do much for their image.
    I can assure you none of our reps are using fake accounts.
    I'm in charge of their reports, I think I would notice. And it wouldn't help them at all.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can assure you none of our reps are using fake accounts.
    I'm in charge of their reports, I think I would notice. And it wouldn't help them at all.
    No hate, believe me. Nor am I trying to be disrespectful. It just seems odd that a few suspicious names (both first and last names with minimal posts- 1-2 or 3) have all been backing AF on their threads. Seems odd that they all share common naming characteristics + share the same minimal posting all in AF centred threads, not many people here use their full names..

    But enough of that, i'm going to snoop for some AF logs. Looking forward to seeing some good results. I've only heard good things from AF cycles.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

    Doesn't do much for their image.
    yeah the " salesman" approach is alittle rediculous, unfortunately alot of companies do this. the delivery system is what interests me....

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

    Doesn't do much for their image.
    Honestly, myself, I have no idea who Fred Anthony is nor did I know who Tom Davis was. So please don't include me in your claims of reps making up random identities. I am a rep yes but I simply trying to do an honest job here.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Not going to comment on their products, but the random identities the reps use (e.g. Fred Anthony) really undermines what they are trying to do. Trying to make someone affiliated with them appear not so.

    Doesn't do much for their image.
    you don't think some idiot with a vendetta against androfactory is doing this to try and annoy ppl?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    you don't think some idiot with a vendetta against androfactory is doing this to try and annoy ppl?
    Nope
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  37. i sure miss me some PP
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  38. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i sure miss me some PP

    don't worry Andro Factory is here to save the day

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    don't worry Andro Factory is here to save the day
    i mean, not even for the andro stuff. Toco 8 was the shizzz along with sustain alpha.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  40. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i mean, not even for the andro stuff. Toco 8 was the shizzz along with sustain alpha.
    i believe we're working on a non hormonal line coming up...possibly may have some similar things in the line up
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. Thermogenic products vs. Ephedrine use
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in