USPlabs PRIME

  1. USPlabs PRIME


    How should I dose this?? I'm 6'1 and 160 and I'm on a healthy diet my main goal is to build mass


  2. Check out usplabs 69 protocol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Check out usplabs 69 protocol.
    Absolutely. Thank you!

    If you use the PRIME 6-9-Protocol you would take nine capsules on workout days and six capsules on non-workout (off) days, with one non-PRIME day (that is, one day of the week completely off PRIME).

    USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Absolutely. Thank you!

    If you use the PRIME 6-9-Protocol you would take nine capsules on workout days and six capsules on non-workout (off) days, with one non-PRIME day (that is, one day of the week completely off PRIME).

    USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results
    i understood it as the user is OFF on 2 days of the week (saturday and sunday) with the rest of the days running 9 caps on training days and 6 caps on non training days
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    i understood it as the user is OFF on 2 days of the week (saturday and sunday) with the rest of the days running 9 caps on training days and 6 caps on non training days
    You can do either, just a personal preference IMO.

    6on may yield some better gains than the 5om schedule.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You can do either, just a personal preference IMO.

    6on may yield some better gains than the 5om schedule.
    oh for sure. but u would probably have to get 2 bottles.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    oh for sure. but u would probably have to get 2 bottles.
    Nothing wrong with that. Some respond after a the first bottle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Animals Storm and USPLabs Prime
    By Fabulous One in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:18 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Log in
Log in