Appetite suppressant - AnabolicMinds.com

Appetite suppressant

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Appetite suppressant

Looking for a good one, I eat a lot and need some sort of help.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FatSmack XR and Alphamine!
    One or the other
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    FatSmack XR and Alphamine!
    One or the other
    Used both and both have been very effective.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    Looking for a good one, I eat a lot and need some sort of help.
    -EC stack

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

Explains it easy enough...cheaper than anything else on the market and the most effective fat loss and appetite suppressing combo IF you also add Yohimbine-HCL in the manner of .2mg/kg of body weight.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Add a piece of nicotine gum and you suppress appetite and increase nutrient partioning.

I usually get the large quantity 4mg pieces and split them in half (your initial tolerance may vary) and add it to a piece of sugar free gum.

Walgreen's brand is fairly inexpensive - http://www.walgreens.com/search/resu...1&Ntt=nicotine
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try anadrol!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Add a piece of nicotine gum and you suppress appetite and increase nutrient partioning.
    On top of ECY? I don't think I'd sleep for days. Or eat for that matter, haha.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you tried this one personally? I haven't, for I quit smoking cold turkey and really used will power against my need of smoking or nicotine...sort of have steered clear of all that, yet it is the second time I see this mentioned, and anecdotally my relatives who have used it have also lost their appetite a bit...

Asking because I am doing a "making weight" competition prep, and got used to indulging in food too much .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Have you tried this one personally? I haven't, for I quit smoking cold turkey and really used will power against my need of smoking or nicotine...sort of have steered clear of all that, yet it is the second time I see this mentioned, and anecdotally my relatives who have used it have also lost their appetite a bit...

Asking because I am doing a "making weight" competition prep, and got used to indulging in food too much .
    Yes. See my edited post. Dosed in between meals.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

I've done EC + nicotine gum. It for sure increases the appetite suppressant effects, not sure if by potentiation or simple sum of effects.
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yes. See my edited post. Dosed in between meals.
    Thanks, I'll try it out
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ive actually found Hoodia to work the best for suppressing appetite - especially without having to feel stimmed out

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  14. Senior Member

I usually get the large quantity 4mg pieces and split them in half (your initial tolerance may vary) and add it to a piece of sugar free gum.

Walgreen's brand is fairly inexpensive - http://www.walgreens.com/search/resu...1&Ntt=nicotine
    isnt nicotine highly addictive? whether your getting nicotine from from cigarettes or gum, isnt it essentially the same thing?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  15. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Appetite suppressant

Walgreen's brand is fairly inexpensive - http://www.walgreens.com/search/resu...p;Ntt=nicotine
    Nutrient partioning? Reference or explanation of the reasoning for this?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    isnt nicotine highly addictive? whether your getting nicotine from from cigarettes or gum, isnt it essentially the same thing?
    It should be noted that the highly addictive quality of cigarettes lies not within its nicotine content, but rather its nicotine pharmacokinetics. Cigarettes provide an immediate jolt of nicotine to the CNS, resulting in almost instant gratification. Delaying nicotine gratification with the use of slower delivery mechanisms should aid minimizing addictive potential.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

i had a great loss of appetite on oxy_eca black and I_force dexaprine.
  18. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Nutrient partioning? Reference or explanation of the reasoning for this?
    It has been purported that it was via the influence nicotine had on leptin:
    Chemically Correct: Nicotine

Leptin and Neuropeptide Y

While evidence of increased dopaminergic and serotonergic activity does much to explain nicotine’s effects on body weight and food intake, such a discussion would not be complete without reference to the food intake regulators leptin and neuropeptide Y (NPY). A detailed discussion of these two peptides is beyond the scope of this article; I refer those interested in a comprehensive review of the physiology and function behind these hormones to Par Deus’ “Leptin: The Next Big Thing” series.
    The leptin hormone regulates adipose-tissue mass through hypothalamus effects on fullness and energy use.
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    It should be noted that the highly addictive quality of cigarettes lies not within its nicotine content, but rather its nicotine pharmacokinetics. Cigarettes provide an immediate jolt of nicotine to the CNS, resulting in almost instant gratification. Delaying nicotine gratification with the use of slower delivery mechanisms should aid minimizing addictive potential.
    im assuming the nicotine is absorbed through the mucous membranes of mouth, which may not be as immediate as through the lungs but is still relatively rapid. still seems like it could be somewhat addicting to me, particularly with extended use but i could be wrong. non the less, im sure its an excellent apt suppressant.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

The issue with cigarette tobacco use, IMHO, is the social/psychological, hand/mouth, morning-coffee, post-meal, post-sex, morning drive ceremonies that are so engrained in its use.

I have had substance abuse/addiction issues in my past and nicotine use has never had any lasting cravings, dependance or addictive results. YMMV

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite appetite suppressant?
    By andros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 06:53 AM
  2. Appetite-Suppressing Hormone Discovered
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:58 PM
  3. Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant--THAT WORKS!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:08 PM
  4. Appetite suppressing cactus?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:43 AM
  5. Appetite Suppressant
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 09:33 PM