PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Did someone say Blue Raz!!!!! Oh **** its my bro LTL!!! I've been waiting for a good blue raz pwo!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. You're about to get one!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Did someone say Blue Raz!!!!! Oh **** its my bro LTL!!! I've been waiting for a good blue raz pwo!
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You're about to get one!
    Boom!

    It is truly delightful tasting too AB!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. No doubt PES does the flavoring CORRECT! Wish my creatine tasted like these. Mine taste like asparin and sweet and low with a hint of ass flavored fruit punch.

  5. Blue razz sound great

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ToeRock View Post
    No doubt PES does the flavoring CORRECT! Wish my creatine tasted like these. Mine taste like asparin and sweet and low with a hint of ass flavored fruit punch.
    Definitely agree. The alphamine flavoring was on point no doubt. I have a hard time not just drinking the stuff casually through out the day. Enhanced wont be letting anyone down either in my opinion.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Fruit Punch Enhanced will taste similar to FP Alphamine
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. when will you be announcing the release date? Will it be direct from PES or thru nutra? Bout to place a nutra order today and don't want to have to do another one in a week or something.

    Thanks

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Fruit Punch Enhanced will taste similar to FP Alphamine
    Amazing news! 1 scoop enhanced with 3/4 scoop RL alphamine? Sounds like a winner! I can't stop mixing the two alphamine flavors!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Amazing news! 1 scoop enhanced with 3/4 scoop RL alphamine? Sounds like a winner! I can't stop mixing the two alphamine flavors!
    That sounds very attractive. Definitely will be trying the Enhanced + Alphamine mix
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki
    when will you be announcing the release date? Will it be direct from PES or thru nutra? Bout to place a nutra order today and don't want to have to do another one in a week or something.

    Thanks
    Should be within the next week or so. It will be released through our insider deal first, but won't be too long before Nutra has it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    That sounds very attractive. Definitely will be trying the Enhanced + Alphamine mix
    I will probably get around to this too. Blue Ras + FP....FP + Ras Lem...Blue Ras + Ras Lem??? Idk where to start tho.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

    I will probably get around to this too. Blue Ras + FP....FP + Ras Lem...Blue Ras + Ras Lem??? Idk where to start tho.
    I did enhanced blue raz with RL alphamine, tasted awesome. I only used half a scoop of alpha though
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I will probably get around to this too. Blue Ras + FP....FP + Ras Lem...Blue Ras + Ras Lem??? Idk where to start tho.
    Too many awesome flavory options
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  15. enhanced and alphamine stacked? isn't that too much stims?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chisler
    enhanced and alphamine stacked? isn't that too much stims?
    I used half a scoop for the flavour to try it. Each product has 125 mg of caffeine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I used half a scoop for the flavour to try it. Each product has 125 mg of caffeine.

    ok i can handle 250 mg of caffeine at once, I currently take SCREAM and that has 300 mg of caffeine.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chisler

    ok i can handle 250 mg of caffeine at once, I currently take SCREAM and that has 300 mg of caffeine.
    It's not necessary, some people like to push the limits.

    Enhanced has a completely different feel, wait and see how you react to it first.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It's not necessary, some people like to push the limits.

    Enhanced has a completely different feel, wait and see how you react to it first.
    Interesting i will have to try half a scoop of Alphamine with a scoop of Enhanced here sometime.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Fruit Punch Enhanced will taste similar to FP Alphamine
    Which is amazing!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Which is amazing!
    Its probably one of the best fruit punch flavors out there, and i really hate fruit punch flavors. The RL is a nice change of pace in my opinion. Blue raz is good stuff on Enhanced though.

  22. ....longest product release ever. Not even the anticipation, like the actual calendar days....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    ....longest product release ever. Not even the anticipation, like the actual calendar days....
    It takes time to perfect anything. We are very lucky to have understanding customers that realize we wouldn't release it until it was perfect! There are so many pre's out there we didn't want to go releasing just another pre. We wanted to release the best pre out there. You will not be disappointed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    ....longest product release ever. Not even the anticipation, like the actual calendar days....
    Good things take time
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Ive got my money on early this week. I want to have enhanced to take with me on spring break! Can't wait to see the profile on this, I already plan on getting at least I've tub just because of the great feedback and the fact I haven't been disappointed by PES before.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Ive got my money on early this week. I want to have enhanced to take with me on spring break! Can't wait to see the profile on this, I already plan on getting at least I've tub just because of the great feedback and the fact I haven't been disappointed by PES before.
    +1 for Monday Premier Cant come soon enough

  27. Saw the formula on supplementinnercircle. If it isnt the final, im sure its possibly close to it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy
    Saw the formula on supplementinnercircle. If it isnt the final, im sure its possibly close to it.
    Prob not, a few of us know, sworn to secrecy with death penalty.


    (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Prob not, a few of us know, sworn to secrecy with death penalty.


    (=
    This is true...they won't even tell me.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

    This is true...they won't even tell me.
    <3 <3
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    <3 <3
    Aw this is such a beautiful post.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    ....longest product release ever. Not even the anticipation, like the actual calendar days....
    Worth the wait. Scouts honor.

  33. The Enhanced insider email is being sent later today. This is your last chance to get on the list for the release.

    http://pescience.com/insider
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Any ETA?
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Any ETA?
    As long as it takes for me to draft up an email and get the sale setup. Sometime this afternoon.
    The Historic PES Legend

  36. How strong is this stuff? 2 scoops of alphamine make me feel like death lol.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    How strong is this stuff? 2 scoops of alphamine make me feel like death lol.
    It's stronger.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It's stronger.
    Dang it. I'm out lol. I used to abuse the older stuff like original AMP, StimX, ECA, etc. Then after a day in the Emergency Room, I stopped using stims. Now even the mild ones seem strong to me. I'll have to stick to White Flood, it's weak enough for me. I do want to try alphamine again, just at 1 scoop 3x a day maybe

  39. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Dang it. I'm out lol. I used to abuse the older stuff like original AMP, StimX, ECA, etc. Then after a day in the Emergency Room, I stopped using stims. Now even the mild ones seem strong to me. I'll have to stick to White Flood, it's weak enough for me. I do want to try alphamine again, just at 1 scoop 3x a day maybe
    Some people were even dosing Alphamine with half a scoop which is what I would recommend if/once you tried it again. Everyone should be able to enjoy Alphamine
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Dang it. I'm out lol. I used to abuse the older stuff like original AMP, StimX, ECA, etc. Then after a day in the Emergency Room, I stopped using stims. Now even the mild ones seem strong to me. I'll have to stick to White Flood, it's weak enough for me. I do want to try alphamine again, just at 1 scoop 3x a day maybe
    I'm comparing 2 scoops of each. I wouldn't bow out. 1 scoop will probably be good for you (and a lot of people IMO).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:08 PM
  2. Genera Supplements' Andrenaline: Initial Impressions
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in