Ursolic Acid oral dose

  1. Registered User
    MongoSS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    955

    Ursolic Acid oral dose


    I am kicking aroung picking up bulk 100g of ursolic Acid to run with my recomp. I wanted some imput on what dose you guys like?
    I was thinking 1-2grams per day, higher if necessary.

  2. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    818945

    My opinion any dose is a waste...... Try UR spray. Major difference. Had a customer state that I lost weight. The reality is I'm the same weight but look leaner. Good luck.
  3. Registered User
    MongoSS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    955

    Sounds interesting, I found a cheap source for bulk powder, so i figured I would dip my toes in that way. I am interested in topical as well though.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post
    Sounds interesting, I found a cheap source for bulk powder, so i figured I would dip my toes in that way. I am interested in topical as well though.
    If I am not mistaken the transdermal delivery if UR has a much greater bioavailability than oral administration. That cheap bulk powder may just be a waste.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  5. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19100

    Whats the standardized percentage?I take bulk Ursolic acid and I can definetly tell you it is not a waste but I have not used the spray.
  6. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    ursolic acid = poor bioavilability. thats why its a waste. just get pump spray. its basically Ur spray v2
  7. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    818945

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    ursolic acid = poor bioavilability. thats why its a waste. just get pump spray. its basically Ur spray v2
    I concur.
  8. Registered User
    MongoSS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    955

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Whats the standardized percentage?I take bulk Ursolic acid and I can definetly tell you it is not a waste but I have not used the spray.
    25% I think
  9. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    My opinion any dose is a waste...... Try UR spray. Major difference. Had a customer state that I lost weight. The reality is I'm the same weight but look leaner. Good luck.
    Never tried the caps/pills because the feedback seemed poor or had to use insane numbers of pills. I did enjoy Ur Spray so if you are looking to try the ingredient that would be the way to test it IMO.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    I'm going to 4th, 5th, or 6th on the topical route. It really seems like the best way to use UA. If you got a really cheap bulk source and want to try oral I think you could go for it just to see.

    However if it was me and I wanted to run Ursolic Acid I'd spend all my money on UR Spray/Pump Spray.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  11. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,764
    Rep Power
    3646869

    Re: Ursolic Acid oral dose


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    My opinion any dose is a waste...... Try UR spray. Major difference. Had a customer state that I lost weight. The reality is I'm the same weight but look leaner. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post
    Sounds interesting, I found a cheap source for bulk powder, so i figured I would dip my toes in that way. I am interested in topical as well though.
    I 100th that... Mission and I both watched oral bio availability get blown out of the water with the release of Ur Spray. No comparison...

    Pat the innovator and man that brought it to the market has it figured out

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I 100th that... Mission and I both watched oral bio availability get blown out of the water with the release of Ur Spray. No comparison...

    Pat the innovator and man that brought it to the market has it figured out

    - Valdez
    V man knows what's up. He learned the hard way though by trying to combine the magic of UR spray and an oral dose by spraying it all over his tongue. Didn't quite turn out as good as he had hoped for
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  13. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,764
    Rep Power
    3646869

    Re: Ursolic Acid oral dose


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    V man knows what's up. He learned the hard way though by trying to combine the magic of UR spray and an oral dose by spraying it all over his tongue. Didn't quite turn out as good as he had hoped for
    Hey man I'm always trying to figure out the best way lol

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    818945

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    I 100th that... Mission and I both watched oral bio availability get blown out of the water with the release of Ur Spray. No comparison...

    Pat the innovator and man that brought it to the market has it figured out

    - Valdez
    Just ordered 2 today. I'm thinking they should make UR soap soon.
  15. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Just ordered 2 today. I'm thinking they should make UR soap soon.
    UR spray or Pump?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    818945

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    UR spray or Pump?
    UR spray. Still have 1/2 of pump spray left. Verdict is still out on pump spray for me. I think I favor UR better.
  17. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    UR spray. Still have 1/2 of pump spray left. Verdict is still out on pump spray for me. I think I favor UR better.
    Love me some UR spray. I haven't had a chance to run pump spray yet, but it's in my long term plans.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  18. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Love me some UR spray. I haven't had a chance to run pump spray yet, but it's in my long term plans.
    Pump spray was done awesome stuff. It was my first time running anything like that and it really help lean me out and I developed some freaky vascularization even with my higher BF.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  19. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    from what i understand, pump spray is like Ur spray v2. they both have the arginine ursolic acid, but pump spray has added Triacetyladenosine. i think PA created pump spray as well, but i might be wrong
  20. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,764
    Rep Power
    3646869

    Re: Ursolic Acid oral dose


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Just ordered 2 today. I'm thinking they should make UR soap soon.
    Dude, Ur Lotion FTW!!! I just patented it PA that's mine and mission's work there. Which means lifetime supply or we'll sue your ASS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    from what i understand, pump spray is like Ur spray v2. they both have the arginine ursolic acid, but pump spray has added Triacetyladenosine. i think PA created pump spray as well, but i might be wrong
    Correct both made by PA... Pump = less Ur spray to make room for the other stuff

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Dude, Ur Lotion FTW!!! I just patented it PA that's mine and mission's work there. Which means lifetime supply or we'll sue your ASS!!!

    Correct both made by PA... Pump = less Ur spray to make room for the other stuff

    - Valdez
    yea i saw that mentioned in the big pump spray thread. whats your opinion between the 2? i wish there were labels so we could tell just how much less there is in pump spray
  22. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

    I concur.
    There's actually more Ursolic acid in ur spray than in pump spray. Pat said oral along with the spray should be more beneficial than just using the spray
  23. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,764
    Rep Power
    3646869

    Re: Ursolic Acid oral dose


    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    yea i saw that mentioned in the big pump spray thread. whats your opinion between the 2? i wish there were labels so we could tell just how much less there is in pump spray
    That depends on goals my good man. Pump spray was reported to increase endurance and pumps. Ur Spray is more along the lines of a recomp agent. Truth says he gets a pump from Ur but I never noticed such effects.



    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  24. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    818945

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    There's actually more Ursolic acid in ur spray than in pump spray. Pat said oral along with the spray should be more beneficial than just using the spray
    Makes sense.
  25. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    818945

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Dude, Ur Lotion FTW!!! I just patented it PA that's mine and mission's work there. Which means lifetime supply or we'll sue your ASS!!!

    Correct both made by PA... Pump = less Ur spray to make room for the other stuff

    - Valdez
    How about we kick his ass.
  26. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    I used 2 bottles of pump spray and will say it is a very solid recomper. I highly recommend lotion at some point in the day too. Dried out my knuckles bad(along with dry cold air).

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  27. zv3
    zv3 is offline
    Registered User
    zv3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    96630

    Ursolic acid was one supplement that did not do anything for me, waste of money but you may be able to get something out of it.
  28. Registered User
    MongoSS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    955

    Thanks for all the feedback guys. How much do you guys dose the UR spray at? I heard on one thread, 50 sprays 2xs a day. Sounds nuts.
  29. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. How much do you guys dose the UR spray at? I heard on one thread, 50 sprays 2xs a day. Sounds nuts.
    Not quite as much as it seems as you are covering your body. It is quick and dries fast. I didn't count after the first couple times. It is just an estimation. I did pump spray 2 times a day.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  30. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    600530

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    UR spray. Still have 1/2 of pump spray left. Verdict is still out on pump spray for me. I think I favor UR better.
    I think I favored UR Spray as well
  31. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    There's actually more Ursolic acid in ur spray than in pump spray. Pat said oral along with the spray should be more beneficial than just using the spray
    Dosing oral ursolic acid is pretty much a waste. Even without consideration for solubility, you're still looking at an HED of several grams
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  32. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Dosing oral ursolic acid is pretty much a waste. Even without consideration for solubility, you're still looking at an HED of several grams
    So pass on oral ursolic acid?
  33. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    So pass on oral ursolic acid?
    If it's not being orally dosed in the 3+ gram range, or has a form with improved solubility (i.e. PA's product), then yes
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    170646

    what about if I made the powder into a injectable?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  35. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    what about if I made the powder into a injectable?
    Theres still the issue of solubility. Getting it into the bloodstream doesn't fix this...nor is it advised
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    what about if I made the powder into a injectable?
    Very bad idea. If it isn't sterile then it doesn't belong having any direct contact with your blood stream
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  37. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    170646

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Very bad idea. If it isn't sterile then it doesn't belong having any direct contact with your blood stream
    I would sterile it just when I brew AAS. they are not sterile either until they are filtered. I would IV it either. I'm talking about IM.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ursolic acid - Low dose works, high dose mytotoxic
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 05:10 PM
  2. Ursolic Acid Anabolic
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:10 AM
  3. split oral doses..?
    By prime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 12:05 AM
  4. Oral dosing...once or split doses per day?
    By TBigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 10:06 PM
  5. 4-AD trans + 1,4-AD oral doses
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in