Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

My workouts have been Enhanced

Just got my 2 samples from the UPS guy about 30 minutes ago, drank the first packet about 15 minutes ago. Heading to the gym for leg day. I'll report back after my lift with my initial thoughts!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll be waiting lol. Good luck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy
    Just got my 2 samples from the UPS guy about 30 minutes ago, drank the first packet about 15 minutes ago. Heading to the gym for leg day. I'll report back after my lift with my initial thoughts!
    Sweet, enjoy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'll be waiting lol. Good luck.
    Don't hold your breath...he will be there for a while
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

I'm patient haha.
    PES Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I can agree with this
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%

Subb'd for the aftermath!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

Alright... wow. Gotta admit I was not expecting too much in the stim department as I have a fairly ridiculous stim tolerance (To the point where I can handle 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops of Alphamine), but I was impressed to say the least. Here are my thoughts after my first serving of Enhanced:

Stimulants / Energy
    Felt this come on quick even though I had 3 eggs and some toast about an hour before I drank it. Smooth feeling in general, but I was cranking out more reps while squatting than I am used to so my heart got pumping pretty quick - not uncomfortable but noticeable. Energy was great throughout the entire workout, and I was in the gym longer than I usually am because I didn't want to skip on some of the exercises I usually do. 250mg of caffeine won't do much to me these days but there is something additional in here that really got me going, and I loved it.

It is now 5.5 hours after ingesting Enhanced and I still feel great.. I could go for a run or even hit a different body part if I wanted to.

Pump / Vascularity:
    I started my workout with some leg curls because I like to get a slight pump in my hamstrings before I start my squats. This ended up being a good pump gauge because after squats and single-leg leg press I returned to the seated leg curl machine to perform some high weighted reps. I sat down and immediately realized that my legs had blown up because when I brought down the guard that sits on my quads it ended up being two notches higher than I originally used. I had sub-optimal water intake today which usually kills the pump I get in the gym but today this was not the case. Vascularity is a little bit harder for me to comment on. I am in the middle of my winter bulk and I am holding a little more fat than I'm used to so I didn't notice much today. I will be lifting chest and shoulders this weekend or Monday and that will be a much better indicator for vascularity.

Focus / Motivation:
    Tunnel vision. As soon as I got to my gym I noticed a very pronounced increase in focus, and I was excited to hit squats. I haven't lifted legs in over a week and my legs were still sore from my previous session, but this inconvenience seemed to dissipate as the Enhanced continued to kick in. When I first arrived all 6 of the squat racks were taken and I was pretty annoyed since a third of them were filled with people who had no business being there (you know the type). I was consistently striving for the extra rep and seemed to disregard any pain that followed.

Taste / Mixability:
    Not a whole lot to say here.. it tastes great and mixes flawlessly. I can't exactly describe a specific flavor, but it was slightly tart and tasted good. Drinking Enhanced will definitely not be a problem.

Endurance:
    This was one of the aspects that I think I appreciated the most. I was performing more reps, and ended up in the gym longer than usual. This effect became more and more apparent throughout the entire workout. No standing around, short rest intervals (around 30-45 seconds), and no fatigue to be seen. Again - my favorite aspect of Enhanced so far.

Other:
    Just a few other notes that I thought I would touch on:

No impact on libido or 'performance'. I went to my girlfriends after the gym and had no issues - which has been an issue with prelifts before (Primarily DMAA based products).

Appetite was definitely affected, but after the gym I headed straight to my campus cafeteria and destroyed 3 plates of spaghetti and meatballs, and 6 breadsticks with no problem. I didn't feel like eating but I knew I should and it wasn't a chore.

Sleep: cant say anything about this yet but although I feel energetic its not a cracked out feeling, and I don't think that sleeping will be impaired. I'll touch more on this tomorrow. I took my Enhanced around 5:45 and I will be getting into bed around 12. We'll see how that goes.

Overall:
    I really think PES has done it again... I wish I had a full tub already haha. If anyone has any questions about my first experience feel free to ask but I think I did a fairly good job of summing everything up.

*Sidenote* I just looked up at how much I wrote and laughed a little... definitely still energetic and focused.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    Alright... wow. Gotta admit I was not expecting too much in the stim department as I have a fairly ridiculous stim tolerance (To the point where I can handle 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops of Alphamine), but I was impressed to say the least. Here are my thoughts after my first serving of Enhanced:

Stimulants / Energy
    Felt this come on quick even though I had 3 eggs and some toast about an hour before I drank it. Smooth feeling in general, but I was cranking out more reps while squatting than I am used to so my heart got pumping pretty quick - not uncomfortable but noticeable. Energy was great throughout the entire workout, and I was in the gym longer than I usually am because I didn't want to skip on some of the exercises I usually do. 250mg of caffeine won't do much to me these days but there is something additional in here that really got me going, and I loved it.

It is now 5.5 hours after ingesting Enhanced and I still feel great.. I could go for a run or even hit a different body part if I wanted to.

Pump / Vascularity:
    I started my workout with some leg curls because I like to get a slight pump in my hamstrings before I start my squats. This ended up being a good pump gauge because after squats and single-leg leg press I returned to the seated leg curl machine to perform some high weighted reps. I sat down and immediately realized that my legs had blown up because when I brought down the guard that sits on my quads it ended up being two notches higher than I originally used. I had sub-optimal water intake today which usually kills the pump I get in the gym but today this was not the case. Vascularity is a little bit harder for me to comment on. I am in the middle of my winter bulk and I am holding a little more fat than I'm used to so I didn't notice much today. I will be lifting chest and shoulders this weekend or Monday and that will be a much better indicator for vascularity.

Focus / Motivation:
    Tunnel vision. As soon as I got to my gym I noticed a very pronounced increase in focus, and I was excited to hit squats. I haven't lifted legs in over a week and my legs were still sore from my previous session, but this inconvenience seemed to dissipate as the Enhanced continued to kick in. When I first arrived all 6 of the squat racks were taken and I was pretty annoyed since a third of them were filled with people who had no business being there (you know the type). I was consistently striving for the extra rep and seemed to disregard any pain that followed.

Taste / Mixability:
    Not a whole lot to say here.. it tastes great and mixes flawlessly. I can't exactly describe a specific flavor, but it was slightly tart and tasted good. Drinking Enhanced will definitely not be a problem.

Endurance:
    This was one of the aspects that I think I appreciated the most. I was performing more reps, and ended up in the gym longer than usual. This effect became more and more apparent throughout the entire workout. No standing around, short rest intervals (around 30-45 seconds), and no fatigue to be seen. Again - my favorite aspect of Enhanced so far.

Other:
    Just a few other notes that I thought I would touch on:

No impact on libido or 'performance'. I went to my girlfriends after the gym and had no issues - which has been an issue with prelifts before (Primarily DMAA based products).

Appetite was definitely affected, but after the gym I headed straight to my campus cafeteria and destroyed 3 plates of spaghetti and meatballs, and 6 breadsticks with no problem. I didn't feel like eating but I knew I should and it wasn't a chore.

Sleep: cant say anything about this yet but although I feel energetic its not a cracked out feeling, and I don't think that sleeping will be impaired. I'll touch more on this tomorrow. I took my Enhanced around 5:45 and I will be getting into bed around 12. We'll see how that goes.

Overall:
    I really think PES has done it again... I wish I had a full tub already haha. If anyone has any questions about my first experience feel free to ask but I think I did a fairly good job of summing everything up.

*Sidenote* I just looked up at how much I wrote and laughed a little... definitely still energetic and focused.
    Good review, I noticed the focus was perfect, no jitters. so clean, definitely not dmaa
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Great detailed review man. Thanks for the feedback.
    PES Representative
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.45%

Awesome review man can't wait to try this when it comes out.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes I have a question about something you wrote--- how the HELL did u get samples! Lol awesome review- natty pm me for my CC# and shipping info- you had me at PES..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

Cannot wait

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Great review. Sounds like we have a fan!
    PES Representative
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Where is mine Ben?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

My review will be going up tomorrow Prepare for a wall of text.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Where is mine Ben?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    "As soon as I am an EBF rep I will hook you up with Recompadrol"

Any day now....
    PES Representative
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

"As soon as I am an EBF rep I will hook you up with Recompadrol"

Any day now....
    Ouch lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

Very good review. 5.5 hours and could still go for a run???
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    There is a lot of truth to this You and I work the nightshift and I took my Enhanced at 3PM and I didn't feel the need for a pick me up here at work until about... uh... now !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

These reviews are all so long so far! Inb4 the first person who just writes one sentence.

Nice review thanks for taking the time to post all that up.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

There is a lot of truth to this You and I work the nightshift and I took my Enhanced at 3PM and I didn't feel the need for a pick me up here at work until about... uh... now !
    Yes very good news. Although alphamine usually takes care of any pick me up for me!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

I'm getting a tingling sensation......LOL.....I need this.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

For life!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yeah it really put me in a good mood. Motivated and energized

As for the sleep aspect, I got to bed about an hour and a half later than I was planning, but that was entirely my girlfriend's fault and had nothing to do with the Enhanced. Unless of course you blame the Enhanced for giving me the energy to stay up later with my girlfriend
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Nice detailed review i'm glad we have another fan of Enhanced seems to be getting rave reviews.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Will work for enhanced lol.
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

More.......awesome.....feedbac k.....

Love it!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

Prostitution will be done to get enhanced

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Lol....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol....
    You know it

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.61%

Great review, it seems like a lot of the alphamine reviews were recommending using it as a pre-workout, now with enhanced coming out where would the alphamine fit
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Great review, it seems like a lot of the alphamine reviews were recommending using it as a pre-workout, now with enhanced coming out where would the alphamine fit
    Alphamine was never designed to be a pre workout. It's stimulant properties allow for lipolysis and CNS stimulant for your training session but it contains nothing designed specifically for performance enhancement.

Now Enhanced is here people can use Alphamine in the way it was originally designed- as a fat burner taken on an empty stomach.
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Will work for enhanced lol.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Haha!

Chris, send Bobby a PM on a lonely Friday.
    PES Representative
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

Haha!

Chris, send Bobby a PM on a lonely Friday.
    What if I already did brother?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

Bobby's pet bear can bench press 600lbs.

He has been using Enhanced.
    PES Representative
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

Must squat a thooooousand pounds

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

Bobby's pet bear can bench press 600lbs.

He has been using Enhanced.
    New PR Today...625
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

1RM on deads and squats for your bears?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    If I don't get ENHANCED in the next 25 hours I'm going to kill myself! I can't contain much longer!
    I don't think enhanced will help you if your dead
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

We haven't beta tested that scenario so cannot attest to the effects.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRT WORKS, My results have been amazing!!
    By dougfl in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 02:15 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:37 AM
  3. My thread shouldn't have been deleted
    By Yagman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:10 AM
  4. Here is my HIT workout ive been doing
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2