Amongst these which is the best Estrogen controller?
- 01-23-2013, 04:05 AM
- 01-23-2013, 09:06 AM
From those 3....I would say DIM, and they are a far cry from SERMs anyway. The point of a SERM in PCT (mostly on a non-aromatizable combo) is to reboot the HTPA more than control estrogen (i.e. the different pathways and actions of Clomiphene vs Tamoxifen citrate).
If you want an AI to control estrogen rebound, i would say go for Erase or Erase Pro...other than that Bulk 6-bromo is also a good option.>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 01-23-2013, 09:34 AM
thank you very much. What exactly is a DIM and I3c anyways how do they work?
01-23-2013, 10:37 AM
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
01-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Do we have to cycle an AI or a SERM or can we take it and basically block estrogen indefinetly?
01-23-2013, 10:44 AM
thank you guys for your help.
01-23-2013, 10:59 AM
01-24-2013, 01:31 PM
01-24-2013, 01:35 PM
also, what would happen ifyou dont cycle it?
01-24-2013, 01:42 PM
01-24-2013, 04:03 PM
01-24-2013, 04:06 PM
I'll look into it though, thanks :-)
01-24-2013, 04:27 PM
01-25-2013, 08:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By grila jujitsu in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-07-2007, 01:03 PM
- By mookie45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2007, 11:19 PM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:49 PM
- By lobbylobsterman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2006, 10:18 AM
- By arlowf in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 09-06-2005, 11:01 AM