Versa-1, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, & Agmatine 500 stack

  1. New Member
    qnzlilshotta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1210
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

    Lightbulb Versa-1, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, & Agmatine 500 stack


    Finally got my versa-1 today! I'm going to start my versa-1 tomorrow along with my jack3d micro and Modern BCAA. First I'm new to this Agmatine stuff so can some one tell me what this is? I also noticed that jack3d micro has agmatine in it as well. Should I take 2 agmatine 500 caps on non-workout days since I don't take jack3d on those days? Or 1 cap with breakfast on workout days And jack3d micro w my workout around 3pm.

  2. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    6865530
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Finally got my versa-1 today! I'm going to start my versa-1 tomorrow along with my jack3d micro and Modern BCAA. First I'm new to this Agmatine stuff so can some one tell me what this is? I also noticed that jack3d micro has agmatine in it as well. Should I take 2 agmatine 500 caps on non-workout days since I don't take jack3d on those days? Or 1 cap with breakfast on workout days And jack3d micro w my workout around 3pm.
    Agmatine is the byproduct of the amino acid arginine with many different benefits.

    Workout days I would dose agmatine 500mg in the morning pre meal. Since jacked micro has agmatine in it. You could throw in 500mg with micro if you wanted though.

    Non workout days take 500mg 2-3 times a day pre meals.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    qnzlilshotta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1210
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Agmatine is the byproduct of the amino acid arginine with many different benefits.Workout days I would dose agmatine 500mg in the morning pre meal. Since jacked micro has agmatine in it. You could throw in 500mg with micro if you wanted though.Non workout days take 500mg 2-3 times a day pre meals.
    Thanks I was reading on agmatine shows benefits from pain relieve to anti-depressant. How about in the gym? Better pumps?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    6865530
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Thanks I was reading on agmatine shows benefits from pain relieve to anti-depressant. How about in the gym? Better pumps?
    Most definitely. Stacked with citrulline malate... monster pumps.

    But yes there are multiple benefits from agmatine which makes it very versatile. You will enjoy it
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Power
    2485580
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Finally got my versa-1 today! I'm going to start my versa-1 tomorrow along with my jack3d micro and Modern BCAA. First I'm new to this Agmatine stuff so can some one tell me what this is? I also noticed that jack3d micro has agmatine in it as well. Should I take 2 agmatine 500 caps on non-workout days since I don't take jack3d on those days? Or 1 cap with breakfast on workout days And jack3d micro w my workout around 3pm.
    Awesome, thank you for the support!

    Here are some possible options

    Workout day
    Agmatine: 1-2caps with breakfast
    Micro: Pre-workout

    Non-Workout days
    Agmatine: 1-2 caps with breakfast
    *if dosing 1 cap in AM could dose a 2nd in the afternoon/evening meal

    Or just skip the Agmatine solo on workout days and jut use micro, just depends on how often you want to dose. It's a very versatile product!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Power
    2485580
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Most definitely. Stacked with citrulline malate... monster pumps.
    And some nitrates & smooth stims....if only there was a product like that lol

    Kbaynes got it down!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. New Member
    davidmma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    5947
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    67.1%

    Thanks for the info distilled water.
  8. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    6865530
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    And some nitrates & smooth stims....if only there was a product like that lol

    Kbaynes got it down!!!!
    I do what I do when I can do it
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,623
    Rep Power
    1828758
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    And some nitrates & smooth stims....if only there was a product like that lol

    Kbaynes got it down!!!!
    makes for some of the best workouts....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jack3d Micro + Bulk BCAA SAVINGS STACK (1+1 Units)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Modern BCAA and New Jack3d review
    By SynergyIre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:52 PM
  3. Modern BCAAs stacked with GPLC?
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in