Fruit Punch flavor..why why why?

  1. Fruit Punch flavor..why why why?


    I think most people will agree that even real fruit punch tastes hideous. So why in the world are most supplements fruit punch flavored? Is it the cheapest way to go? Seriously, there is nothing more nauseating than that flavor and it is rampant in the supplement world.


  2. Some people like it but choices are great! For example prodigy has watermelon and blueberry as well....iforce has tangy orange and lemon drop....there is a few that understand not everyone likes fruit punch but I agree bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. I have had some bad fruit punch flavored supps, but I've been using fruit punch compete from I force & it's pretty damn good. Almost more berry than anything else. 1 of the few supps I will purchase again.
    •   
       


  4. ^^ Fruit Punch Compete is awesome. I'm not really a fruit punch fan either. Don't hate it though. It's actually my favorite of the 3 flavors and I'm a huge Lemon HemaVol fan.

  5. I like fruit punch.

    I am using White Flood fruit punch and its pretty good.

  6. the flavor of volatile is incredibly delicious, endurance is melon flavored

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    I think most people will agree that even real fruit punch tastes hideous. So why in the world are most supplements fruit punch flavored? Is it the cheapest way to go? Seriously, there is nothing more nauseating than that flavor and it is rampant in the supplement world.
    I think you're in the minority here. Make a list of 5 flavors and ask the average joe if you had to taste a supplement, what flavor would you feel most comfortable trying?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I think you're in the minority here. Make a list of 5 flavors and ask the average joe if you had to taste a supplement, what flavor would you feel most comfortable trying?
    Personally I'd rather try brussel sprout flavor than fruit punch. To me, most fruit punch flavors are a combination of sicky sweet and chemicals, almost like Hawaiian Punch but with some saccharine thrown in. Or maybe it's just that at 5:00 in the morning I can't handle something that tastes like a melted popsicle.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post

    Personally I'd rather try brussel sprout flavor than fruit punch. To me, most fruit punch flavors are a combination of sicky sweet and chemicals, almost like Hawaiian Punch but with some saccharine thrown in. Or maybe it's just that at 5:00 in the morning I can't handle something that tastes like a melted popsicle.
    Lol. I love lemon lime myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Enhanced will launch in Blue Razz

    Alphamine comes in Raspberry Lemonade
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. I think we Have every flavor imaginable for focus xt. At least that's what it feels like: )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. I agree. I hate Hawaiin Punch and similar fruit punch flavors. Some are pretty damn tasty though. Alphamine comes immediately to mind stuff tastes great

  13. OP must have not tried Alphamine fruit punch yet. Raspberry Lemonade is perfect tasting though.

    I do agree though that some fruit punch flavors out there are bad but that can be said for many different flavors from different companies. It is all hit or miss on personal preferences.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Some people like it but choices are great! For example prodigy has watermelon and blueberry as well....iforce has tangy orange and lemon drop....there is a few that understand not everyone likes fruit punch but I agree bro
    Lol i love i force watetmelon.. lemon.. etc but fruit punch compete.. nothing will beat! Hands down.. favorite flavor! Best fruit punch ive ever had. I wish more companies would make cherry ill stick to my cherry jolly ranchers for now i guess.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Fruit Punch flavor..why why why?


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lol i love i force watetmelon.. lemon.. etc but fruit punch compete.. nothing will beat! Hands down.. favorite flavor! Best fruit punch ive ever had. I wish more companies would make cherry ill stick to my cherry jolly ranchers for now i guess.
    Cherry is too close to cough medicine IMO.

    Fruit punch is great! Do you leisurely drink supplements? For the intended purpose drink and go

    "What are ya having?"

    "What do you have in a creatine?"

    - Valdez

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Cherry is too close to cough medicine IMO.

    Fruit punch is great! Do you leisurely drink supplements? For the intended purpose drink and go

    "What are ya having?"

    "What do you have in a creatine?"

    - Valdez
    Honestly.. i eat fruit punch compete like a pixie stick.. serious. Its got whey protein hydrolysate so a sprinkle now and then cant harm some extra carnitines to keep the fat off to!
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Fruit Punch flavor..why why why?


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Honestly.. i eat fruit punch compete like a pixie stick.. serious. Its got whey protein hydrolysate so a sprinkle now and then cant harm some extra carnitines to keep the fat off to!
    I think I'm going to head to the house of fitness tomo (Dusty's place) and pick up some more Protean and grab some compete while I'm there

    - Valdez

  18. I hate fruit punch flavor also, it's rarely done right. I did find Alphamine's fruit punch to be surprising it was okay. And believe me that's a huge compliment from me. But Enhanced will come in blue razz Yay!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lol i love i force watetmelon.. lemon.. etc but fruit punch compete.. nothing will beat! Hands down.. favorite flavor! Best fruit punch ive ever had. I wish more companies would make cherry ill stick to my cherry jolly ranchers for now i guess.
    Genomyx Origin tastes great in cherry flavor (IMO) and Protocol should have a new cherry flavor available at most places soon. I feared it would taste like medicine but I actually really like it.

    As for OP. I used to say I hated fruit punch flavored supplements (had several that were just BLAH), but Alphamine was really good. Test Powder isn't that bad either. I didn't love it but did enjoy it most of the time and never got sick of it. So maybe I don't really hate it or it just is a matter of which companies flavor it and how.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Hawaiian punch style fruit punch flavors are terrible, but fruit punch is generally nondescript. It can be almost any type of fruity flavor so there is a lot of potential for supplements labelled fruit punch to be very good.

    Alphamine is an good example. It takes nothing like Hawaiian punch, but it is light and delicious. I can't say I've tried other fruit punch flavors because I avoid it like the plague.

    Sign me up for raspberry, lemon or watermelon...every time.

  21. Most like the fruit punch but i feel like your serious supplement user has had it soo much they get sick of it.

    If you havent yet, sign up for free samples of PowerMax, even those that say they hate fruit punch still like this flavor....just like Kool-Aid!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

  22. The thing with flavors are they all depend on how they are done. Chocolate or vanilla is easy to say it makes a good flavor, but haven't we all had disgusting products (especially protein) with these flavors? Haven't we all had delicious ones?

    I've had fruit punch products that taste gross, but Alphamine is freaking delicious. Flavors all depend on what companies do with them and let's face it we are all different with the flavors we think sounds good. For instance I'm not a big candy apple or apple type flavor fan, but some people are. I don't like strawberry flavored protein shakes, but some people do.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  23. Anything but fruit punch, I personally think FP flavored products always have a "watery" or water down type feeling to me. Maybe that's me, but if I have a choice, def not buying fruity punches, I'd rather take a real punch.

  24. compete fruit punch = the tits

  25. White Flood Furious Fruit Punch is awesome!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    compete fruit punch = the tits
    I'd love a sample to try, Vaughn. You know I still rock my iForce t-shirt, right?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Most like the fruit punch but i feel like your serious supplement user has had it soo much they get sick of it.

    If you havent yet, sign up for free samples of PowerMax, even those that say they hate fruit punch still like this flavor....just like Kool-Aid!
    had to take advantage of this ^^

    and i agree with others. supp companies need to stop with the fruit punch. i never think to myself "i hope they come out with a fruit punch flavor!!!". to me, its the easy way out. lets just throw some fruity flavors in there and call it fruit punch. that way, it doesn't have to specifically taste like anything.

    on the other hand, it probably is a best seller. just because there is a higher risk of messing up a "specific" flavor. and, the consumer would think its the "safest" option when trying that particular supplement for the first time.

    so, supplement companies, i guess it's ok to make FP. Just be sure to include other flavors!!

    also compete fruit punch IS "the boobies". i NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER buy fruit punch flavored anything. however, for some reason, i gave compete a try. probably because i had the tangerine first and figured the FP would be good.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    I'd love a sample to try, Vaughn. You know I still rock my iForce t-shirt, right?

    there should be a way to get an entire tub for free pretty soon

  29. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    there should be a way to get an entire tub for free pretty soon
    I'll be waiting with basted breasts. Or something like that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. ASGT Fruit Punch Flavor...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:57 PM
  3. White Flood: new Fruit Punch flavor review!
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 03:35 PM
  4. New Fruit Punch Flavor AS Promo!!!!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM
  5. ...why God...why!
    By Bigfishy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in