Where's all the Fadogia

  1. Where's all the Fadogia


    I've been interested in trying Fadogia and have been looking around for the top 3 that i have been researching Omega T-Force, BioForge Pro Max and the one from iforce. All say currently out of stock.


  2. A little bump, i thought fadogia was a pretty popular libido booster. nobody has any info?I would like to it buy right here at nutraplanet.

  3. I mean is there a shortage of fadogia or something?
    •   
       


  4. LiveLong Nutrition has it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    I've been interested in trying Fadogia and have been looking around for the top 3 that i have been researching Omega T-Force, BioForge Pro Max and the one from iforce. All say currently out of stock.
    There was an issue with sourcing. Should be back in stock soon.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    LiveLong Nutrition has it
    Have you used fadogia?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    There was an issue with sourcing. Should be back in stock soon.
    Your company makes the t-force right? I have been reading nothing but good things about it.

  8. Yes, but personally I like to stack Bioforge and Ultra T-Male Max strength better. The latter of which has a two stage extended time release; immediate release and then extended release throughout the day. From the research I have done I do not beleive there is a need to cycle on the t-male which is also a plus imo.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Yes, but personally I like to stack Bioforge and Ultra T-Male Max strength better. The latter of which has a two stage extended time release; immediate release and then extended release throughout the day. From the research I have done I do not beleive there is a need to cycle on the t-male which is also a plus imo.
    You notice a definite libido increase with this combo?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    There was an issue with sourcing. Should be back in stock soon.
    I would definitely rather wait for a product of good quality that works as it should. Than to buy an inferior product now. as impatient as i am LOL

  11. better mood, libido, more energy, more intense workouts

  12. T-Force is great stuff. Crazy libido and better mood. Only took it sporadically so can't comment on muscle gain.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    T-Force is great stuff. Crazy libido and better mood. Only took it sporadically so can't comment on muscle gain.
    I am mostly interested in the libido with this. And Crazy libido sounds real good!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    T-Force is great stuff. Crazy libido and better mood. Only took it sporadically so can't comment on muscle gain.
    How would you compare fadogia with forskolin-95 regarding libido boosting effects?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    How would you compare fadogia with forskolin-95 regarding libido boosting effects?
    Defintely a bigger increase in libido from Fadogia.

    Great stuff and I have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega...quality product.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. IMO Fadogia ramps up libido a little better than Forskohlin 95, however the latter is a great performance aid due to the increase in vasodilation. Stacked? Hmmm.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    IMO Fadogia ramps up libido a little better than Forskohlin 95, however the latter is a great performance aid due to the increase in vasodilation. Stacked? Hmmm.
    Don't a few companies combine those 2 ingredients in the formula?

  18. As much as I love Forskolin it never really does much in the libido department. Just awesome body recomp. Go with Fadogia if libido is your main priority or stack them ala BF v2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    IMO Fadogia ramps up libido a little better than Forskohlin 95, however the latter is a great performance aid due to the increase in vasodilation. Stacked? Hmmm.
    Ya Bioforge Promax was awesome. Really loved that combo and wish I would have stocked up on some when it was on crazy sale prices a lil while back.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. I've tried T-Force from omega and that stuff was legit. I started breaking out all over and had oily skin with a few days. Libido increased as well as load volume. Also I got some water retention and puffy nips, but I added an AI (PES Erase) to take care of that. The only thing that freaked me out a bit was the constant soreness and aching down below but i guess that meant it was working.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I've tried T-Force from omega and that stuff was legit. I started breaking out all over and had oily skin with a few days. Libido increased as well as load volume. Also I got some water retention and puffy nips, but I added an AI (PES Erase) to take care of that. The only thing that freaked me out a bit was the constant soreness and aching down below but i guess that meant it was working.
    Odd. I've taken a few test-boosters and none made my boys ache. That even goes for BFv3 and I consider that the most effective test-booster on the market. Don't know if I would go off that as a sign its working.
  22. Re: Where's all the Fadogia


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Defintely a bigger increase in libido from Fadogia.

    Great stuff and I have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega...quality product.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya Bioforge Promax was awesome. Really loved that combo and wish I would have stocked up on some when it was on crazy sale prices a lil while back.
    Wait a minute bolt, there seems to be a discrepancy in your story.. you have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega , yet you really loved the Bioforge Promax..Was this a little white lie??

  23. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Wait a minute bolt, there seems to be a discrepancy in your story.. you have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega , yet you really loved the Bioforge Promax..Was this a little white lie??
    Biotivia sourced their Fadogia from Omega. So did Iforce.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

    Wait a minute bolt, there seems to be a discrepancy in your story.. you have only ever used the stuff sourced from Omega , yet you really loved the Bioforge Promax..Was this a little white lie??
    Bolt would never lie
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Biotivia sourced their Fadogia from Omega. So did Iforce.
    Ok just checking.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Odd. I've taken a few test-boosters and none made my boys ache. That even goes for BFv3 and I consider that the most effective test-booster on the market. Don't know if I would go off that as a sign its working.
    When I was doing my research and reading reviews for Fadogia products, I found reviews of different Fadogia products that caused this for some people. It did not hurt, but it was a mild aching feeling or soreness along with a feeling of fullness and heaviness. This along with the increase in load volume was proof enough for me that it was working, not to mention the other sides like acne, oily skin, increased aggression, puffy nips, and water retention. At the time, I recall myself thinking that I had not felt that way since I was a teenager.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Biotivia sourced their Fadogia from Omega. So did Iforce.
    Only the best stuff from Omega!!
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  28. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Thoughts on t force and forskolin 95 ? Would I need a ai ?
    Wouldn't need an AI but stacking one with T Force and Forskolin would yield for even better results.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post

    I was under the impression fadogia raised estrogen and was recommended to take ai with if

    Thank u
    If you want an AI which I would to run with TF and Forskolin, get Erase or Erase Pro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post

    Actually I forgot I have a bottle of formasurge

    Thanks tho og erase my **** tho
    Should be a nice stack with TF, Forskolin, and Formasurge.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Thoughts on t force and forskolin 95 ? Would I need a ai ?
    An AI wouldn't be necessary but may be helpful if you wish to add one. Solid stack right there (love me some forskolin and fadogia).

    I see that Iforce looks like they have both in their new Tropinal XP. Interesting profile so far for those in this thread looking at fadogia...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    An AI wouldn't be necessary but may be helpful if you wish to add one. Solid stack right there (love me some forskolin and fadogia).

    I see that Iforce looks like they have both in their new Tropinal XP. Interesting profile so far for those in this thread looking at fadogia...
    This! Tropinol XP is about to take this forum by storm!

  33. Not yet, full ingredient panel + write up should be released today.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Not yet, full ingredient panel + write up should be released today.
    Any ETA I'm interested in getting some fadogia SOON

  35. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Nice Just ordered

    Green Mag for Pre workout
    DCP
    Protocol v2 for post workout
    SS Forskolin 95
    T Force
    Formasurge
    Rhodiola

    Bulk CM and beta alanine

    Bout to go Ham
    That's solid! I'd go Protocol pre though (COP and LCLT are great in a pre-workout). Should be a very nice combo you got going there.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  36. Re: Where's all the Fadogia


    Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Nice Just ordered

    Green Mag for Pre workout
    DCP
    Protocol v2 for post workout
    SS Forskolin 95
    T Force
    Formasurge
    Rhodiola

    Bulk CM and beta alanine

    Bout to go Ham
    T-force is back in stock??

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That's solid! I'd go Protocol pre though (COP and LCLT are great in a pre-workout). Should be a very nice combo you got going there.
    This. Protocol pre is much more effective.

  38. You think fadogia would be something you could use on cycle to keep your libido up?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where Have All The Good Times Gone
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:51 AM
  2. Iraq - Where Does All The Money Go ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 01:54 AM
  3. Where did all the info go?????
    By garyd85gt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Log in
Log in