Where's all the Fadogia

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Thoughts on t force and forskolin 95 ? Would I need a ai ?
    An AI wouldn't be necessary but may be helpful if you wish to add one. Solid stack right there (love me some forskolin and fadogia).

    I see that Iforce looks like they have both in their new Tropinal XP. Interesting profile so far for those in this thread looking at fadogia...
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    An AI wouldn't be necessary but may be helpful if you wish to add one. Solid stack right there (love me some forskolin and fadogia).

    I see that Iforce looks like they have both in their new Tropinal XP. Interesting profile so far for those in this thread looking at fadogia...
    This! Tropinol XP is about to take this forum by storm!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. Not yet, full ingredient panel + write up should be released today.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  4. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Not yet, full ingredient panel + write up should be released today.
    Any ETA I'm interested in getting some fadogia SOON

  5. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Nice Just ordered

    Green Mag for Pre workout
    DCP
    Protocol v2 for post workout
    SS Forskolin 95
    T Force
    Formasurge
    Rhodiola

    Bulk CM and beta alanine

    Bout to go Ham
    That's solid! I'd go Protocol pre though (COP and LCLT are great in a pre-workout). Should be a very nice combo you got going there.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  6. Re: Where's all the Fadogia


    Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Nice Just ordered

    Green Mag for Pre workout
    DCP
    Protocol v2 for post workout
    SS Forskolin 95
    T Force
    Formasurge
    Rhodiola

    Bulk CM and beta alanine

    Bout to go Ham
    T-force is back in stock??

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That's solid! I'd go Protocol pre though (COP and LCLT are great in a pre-workout). Should be a very nice combo you got going there.
    This. Protocol pre is much more effective.

  8. You think fadogia would be something you could use on cycle to keep your libido up?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where Have All The Good Times Gone
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:51 AM
  2. Iraq - Where Does All The Money Go ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 01:54 AM
  3. Where did all the info go?????
    By garyd85gt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Log in
Log in