PES Anabeta Elite + Erase pro

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
With Anabeta Elite creating extra hunger, how could I incorporate this into a cut. I will also have some Erase Pro....

End of February I will be finished using my last fat burner. I will have Alpha T2 available march 1st to continue my cut.

March 24th will be my last day for weigh in (work related competition) so I will need to shed those last two weeks. I will be doing some logging of this so I can get as much help as possible.

As soon as can I will be either loggin here or straying of to another thread.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Take it with Alphamine and Vanillean. LOL

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
I took AB+EP w/Alphamine, no increase in hunger. Felt satisfied with 1800 calories daily.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it with Alphamine and Vanillean. LOL
Good suggestion here.

One way I have effectively used ABE in a cut is by utilizing a nighttime dose with a light meal before bed. It's easy to fight hunger when you are sleeping! :) This also results in a ripped and lean feeling upon waking.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I will also have alphamine... Just concerned how many months to run fat burners. Right now I am using a non stim fat burner. In a week or so I will be using a stim based fat burner<---- probably will stop using a preworkout when I start this.

I should probably wait 2-3weeks before weigh in to start using erase pro correct?

Just wan to get the best cut using those four products. Alpha-t2, alphamine, erase pro, Anabeta elite. I will be working out during the week approximately 2-3 days at 5am, fasted with mainly a low carb/protein post workout <---- maybe I want my weekly feed time I be around 12pm with my last meal before 7pm. Weekends will be a challenge because I go into gym around 11am, recently I have been taking a fat burner at 630-7pm small meal about 8, preworkout supp before gym, protein shake after workout two nor fat burners 12:30-1 with meal, small snacks through till dinner. My bigger meals are on weekends.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good suggestion here.

One way I have effectively used ABE in a cut is by utilizing a nighttime dose with a light meal before bed. It's easy to fight hunger when you are sleeping! :) This also results in a ripped and lean feeling upon waking.
I like the idea of usin this at night.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which fat burners are you going to be taking this month? Lay out exactly what you have and which months you plan to use it and I'll help outline a dosing guide IF you need help.

Regardless I used EP + ABE to get me the leanest I have ever been last summer. Great combo for cutting and may be worth fighting through a little hunger if it hits you. I alternated my caloric intake each day during the week so there were only a couple days I got some hunger pains rather than every day.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ok so the trainer I met with the trainer and he didn't agree with the fasted idea.

So he wants me to bring in my supplements and get started on a normal diet. 3-5 meals a day with snacks in between no carbs after 4pm, no thick skinned fruits, 1/2cup rice or potatoes with fish/chicken/beef first two meals @10am/1pm thenmeat (no beef or pork$) and veggies @4&7. 45 min of cardio no running just incline or stairs3-5 times a week.

Seems like this is pretty generic to me, lets see how this works. I nee to get ahold of some cheap protein in the next month. Hopefully when taxes come in I will be able to stock up. This diet will work much better with ANABETA ELITE AND ERASE PRO. I will need to plug the others in somehow.

Sorry I guess I should have posted in nutrition s not to bother those looking for supplement help.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so the trainer I met with the trainer and he didn't agree with the fasted idea.

So he wants me to bring in my supplements and get started on a normal diet. 3-5 meals a day with snacks in between no carbs after 4pm, no thick skinned fruits, 1/2cup rice or potatoes with fish/chicken/beef first two meals @10am/1pm thenmeat (no beef or pork$) and veggies @4&7. 45 min of cardio no running just incline or stairs3-5 times a week.

Seems like this is pretty generic to me, lets see how this works. I nee to get ahold of some cheap protein in the next month. Hopefully when taxes come in I will be able to stock up. This diet will work much better with ANABETA ELITE AND ERASE PRO. I will need to plug the others in somehow.

Sorry I guess I should have posted in nutrition s not to bother those looking for supplement help.
Not trying to cause a stir....but is he serious? I am not always the biggest fan of fasting (I do use a variation of IF quite often) but I feel you may have got hit with some Broisms there...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Not trying to cause a stir....but is he serious? I am not always the biggest fan of fasting (I do use a variation of IF quite often) but I feel you may have got hit with some Broisms there...
I saw an Alphamine thread with IF and he had some good results. And his schedule was close to mine. He did 2 scoops Alphamine PRE another 1 before feed time ... Looked like only two larger meals. I was going to give that a shot I tried Anabeta and erase before and didn't use it correctly with my diet. I want to be more strict/dedicated.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many stack with Alphamine if they fear the hunger. 1 scoop is enough to level out your appetite...2 scoops if you want to suppress it below normal

ABE, EP, Alphamine...solid stack.

If you want to use your AT2, use 1-2 scoops Alphamine in the AM and 1-2 AT2 in the PM

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of usin this at night.
I had amazing results with the night time dosing. Who doesn't enjoy some anabolic sleep? :fing02:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many stack with Alphamine if they fear the hunger. 1 scoop is enough to level out your appetite...2 scoops if you want to suppress it below normal

If you want to use your AT2, use 1-2 scoops Alphamine in the AM and 1-2 AT2 in the PM
My morning 1 scoop dose sure suppressed my appetite quite well. Tried 2 scoops a few times and no way I could have ate.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

Alphamine in am would suffice as my PRE also IMO

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until enhanced drops... Just saying.

:)

I love alphamine as a pre but I have a feeling enhanced will be a must!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had amazing results with the night time dosing. Who doesn't enjoy some anabolic sleep? :fing02:
Learn something new everyday. I am going to try night time dosing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Alphamine as a Pre also. But as LTL said..I have a feeling once Enhanced drops it will be my go to.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love Alphamine as a Pre also. But as LTL said..I have a feeling once Enhanced drops it will be my go to.
Enhanced is amazing.....you will have another addiction

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is amazing.....you will have another addiction
I am hoping so. I just hope my Alphaminr and Enhanced bottles don't fight in the cabinet because they both want to be used

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am hoping so. I just hope my Alphaminr and Enhanced bottles don't fight in the cabinet because they both want to be used
Lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I still swear by one scoop of Alphamine is all i needed. Once in the morning and it had my cruising all day with appetite suppression and energy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Learn something new everyday. I am going to try night time dosing.
I can't back anything up by science though :) just giving personal experience. I got amazing results with the night time dosing and it helped tremendously with the hunger that ABE brought on.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still swear by one scoop of Alphamine is all i needed. Once in the morning and it had my cruising all day with appetite suppression and energy.
Same here. One in the morning and I am set for the day!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't back anything up by science though :) just giving personal experience. I got amazing results with the night time dosing and it helped tremendously with the hunger that ABE brought on.
That's good enough for me to give it a shot !

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Some other questions. I have been looking at pics of men with gyno issues, not sure but my chest had always had tissue around nipple area that only tightens up when cold/rubbing. So may be that not sure, ideas? Second erase pro should attack that issue if that's what it is right?

So erase blocks these receptors... So does that mean testosterone and estrogen levels will not increase with this product?

Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract
In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site.
Another all new ingredient in Erase Pro's(TM) cutting-edge formula binds to this receptor itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor.

When this receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making MORE TESTOSTERONE.

Would that mean I'd need to have a test booster if I have low test? Better yet I need some test gel. What's the most talked about test booster?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
And I guess I scared people off with my moobs question. After further review I don't think I have gyno I think they just need more muscle or less BF%

So you could say just like your girlfriend. My chest is underdeveloped

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Is erase pro only good after a cycle or can it be used with Anabeta regularly?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is erase pro only good after a cycle or can it be used with Anabeta regularly?
It is perfect for cycling regularly just as you would erase. I really enjoy the epro/ABE combo. If by cycling you are talking from a ph/AAS standpoint it is very effective for pct as well.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That's cool I jut ask because the guy I am training with laughed and said its only for pct and why would someone want to use it if they weren't cycling off a PH.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll respond very well when you begin again though
Definitely agree. I'm back on alphamine after a 5-6 week break. The workouts have been intense. I've always loved how well I can deal with stress when on. The list of benefits I get from the product go way beyond energy and fat loss. Overall it's my favorite product out.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely agree. I'm back on alphamine after a 5-6 week break. The workouts have been intense. I've always loved how well I can deal with stress when on. The list of benefits I get from the product go way beyond energy and fat loss. Overall it's my favorite product out.
It will be worth it with a break for me. I can become to stim dependent at times for the boost. So going a month always helps me.

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
That's cool I jut ask because the guy I am training with laughed and said its only for pct and why would someone want to use it if they weren't cycling off a PH.
some people don't use PH's or haven't yet, so it's a nice natty stack (ABE+EP) to harden up and dry out some. It can also be good to help regulate estrogen (and decrease fat) while doing a lean bulk. It would work amazing in a PCT though.

I can't believe I never thought to take ABE at night. Looks like i know what i'll be doing for the summer!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some people don't use PH's or haven't yet, so it's a nice natty stack (ABE+EP) to harden up and dry out some. It can also be good to help regulate estrogen (and decrease fat) while doing a lean bulk. It would work amazing in a PCT though.

I can't believe I never thought to take ABE at night. Looks like i know what i'll be doing for the summer!
My summer night time ritual will be ABE before bed time.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
What would be the dosing for usin with/after a PH?

Probably start usin the last week of PH? Or the last day of PH start at night with ABE and use erase pro in the morning with first meal 640am.. Use alphamine as PRE workout 430 am and t2 midday?

I was looking online via web search for some other reviews/logs/threads to try and get the info on my own and..... First one sent me here hahaaha

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be the dosing for usin with/after a PH?

Probably start usin the last week of PH? Or the last day of PH start at night with ABE and use erase pro in the morning with first meal 640am.. Use alphamine as PRE workout 430 am and t2 midday?

I was looking online via web search for some other reviews/logs/threads to try and get the info on my own and..... First one sent me here hahaaha
Thats exactly how I would use it...but no need to start it the last week of the PH.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
GDA's stack with these would be a good or bad thing? Just thinking.

Glycobol, slinshot, ssv2? Or am I missing PES version?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GDA's stack with these would be a good or bad thing? Just thinking.

Glycobol, slinshot, ssv2? Or am I missing PES version?
Gda's stack well with these products. For me a gda is pretty much a staple though. Out of those mentioned I really enjoyed SlinShot.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Gda's stack well with these products. For me a gda is pretty much a staple though. Out of those mentioned I really enjoyed SlinShot.
I've never used that one... Hear some good stuff about it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used that one... Hear some good stuff about it.
It's a personal favorite for me. PES doesn't have one quite yet but the idea has been brought up... :)

d1sc1ple

Awards
Jelly. Trying to take atleast a month off any stims it's been rough so far.
That's what I try to do but I slowly taper down so that I don't get the headache and am not just unbearably lethargic. Training isn't what suffers for me without stims but the rest of my busy days ten to be harder on me.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
How would a partitioner work with these? Slinshot,ssv2, glycobol?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would a partitioner work with these? Slinshot,ssv2, glycobol?
Thought we discussed this a few days ago? Lol

Gda's stack well with just about anything.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thought we discussed this a few days ago? Lol

Gda's stack well with just about anything.
Umm yeah I am stupid, I get on an forget what I ask. I ask way to much. I need to read more.

Sorry

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Cortisol spray being used in combination with erase pro...overkill?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm yeah I am stupid, I get on an forget what I ask. I ask way to much. I need to read more.

Sorry
No worries, just messing with you anyway.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Here's a question.... Hormone modulators for women seem to improve many things. What supplements like that are for women.