dcp and lean xtreme

  1. Registered User
    doughnut cat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    21

    dcp and lean xtreme


    I use to use this a few years ago but have found they are discontinued.
    By far this was my favorite stack. Is there any equivalent now a days?

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut cat View Post
    I use to use this a few years ago but have found they are discontinued.
    By far this was my favorite stack. Is there any equivalent now a days?
    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,771
    Rep Power
    3646872

    Re: dcp and lean xtreme


    And that is how you do that...

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And that is how you do that...

    - Valdez
    ^_^
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Registered User
    doughnut cat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    21

    wow thanks. we are from the same city, lol.
  6. Registered User
    doughnut cat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    we are from the same city. I am actually running keto so I wont have many high carb meals.
  7. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    ErgoPumped
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89660

    Reduce XT

    Ergobolic by Ergogenix is a great Cort control product with awesome sleep benefits

    Some here have ran both together, can't go wrong with either

    DCP can still be found I have some here I am stacking with Ergoshred

    DCP is truly a great non stim fat burner
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut cat View Post
    wow thanks. we are from the same city, lol.
    Nice to meet a fellow South Texan!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    You guys know hank hill?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Abliterate advanced is a crazy good alternative to lean xtreme.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    This + SS Forskolin is basically a much more effective version of the two products.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    I echo this. You could also utilize raspberry ketones or thyrocaps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,387
    Rep Power
    4152956

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    I echo this. You could also utilize raspberry ketones or thyrocaps
    I haven't much experience with RK's but 3,3 diiodo l-thyronine gets me pretty freaking wet (read sweaty).
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Registered User
    Desh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Hi I don't want hijack this thread but I have a question regarding the new lean xtreme, I have been taking only one pill for a few days and I get sore joints and lowered libido. Will my body adjust because I'm introducing a new substance or should I discontinue using it?
  15. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    187384

    dcp and lean xtreme


    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Hi I don't want hijack this thread but I have a question regarding the new lean xtreme, I have been taking only one pill for a few days and I get sore joints and lowered libido. Will my body adjust because I'm introducing a new substance or should I discontinue using it?
    I've always wondered about this
  16. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    Just throwing it out but DCP 2.0 will be out soon.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  17. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Just throwing it out but DCP 2.0 will be out soon.
    No tta
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Desh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Ok my previous issues have been resolved and libido is higher than before and also I feel that I can handle stress much better but I have another major symptom. I feel like lean xtreme is giving me mad isomnia right now. Can't sleep more than an hour or two without waking up. Anyway I can counteract this?
  19. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255466

    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Ok my previous issues have been resolved and libido is higher than before and also I feel that I can handle stress much better but I have another major symptom. I feel like lean xtreme is giving me mad isomnia right now. Can't sleep more than an hour or two without waking up. Anyway I can counteract this?
    what else are you taking since LX is non stim and should be able to let you sleep
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine Sustain and Lean Xtreme
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:56 AM
  2. Retain and lean Xtreme
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in