dcp and lean xtreme

  1. New Member
    doughnut cat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

    dcp and lean xtreme


    I use to use this a few years ago but have found they are discontinued.
    By far this was my favorite stack. Is there any equivalent now a days?

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut cat View Post
    I use to use this a few years ago but have found they are discontinued.
    By far this was my favorite stack. Is there any equivalent now a days?
    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    6194884
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    36.48%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: dcp and lean xtreme


    And that is how you do that...

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And that is how you do that...

    - Valdez
    ^_^
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member
    doughnut cat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

    wow thanks. we are from the same city, lol.
  6. New Member
    doughnut cat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    we are from the same city. I am actually running keto so I wont have many high carb meals.
  7. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89664
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Reduce XT

    Ergobolic by Ergogenix is a great Cort control product with awesome sleep benefits

    Some here have ran both together, can't go wrong with either

    DCP can still be found I have some here I am stacking with Ergoshred

    DCP is truly a great non stim fat burner
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut cat View Post
    wow thanks. we are from the same city, lol.
    Nice to meet a fellow South Texan!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You guys know hank hill?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Abliterate advanced is a crazy good alternative to lean xtreme.

    Mike
  11. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6545464
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    This + SS Forskolin is basically a much more effective version of the two products.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    1021801
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    There's still DCP online on some retailers, and it's rather cheap. We have Reduce-XT which is by far my favorite (and IMHO best) cortisol control, it is an identical replica of the old LX formula. You could get an amazing stack going with:

    -SNS Reduce-XT 4 caps a day
    -SNS PLCAR 2g a day
    -If you can find SNS TTA-500 or DCP, get either 1-1.5g of TTA before high carb meals , or get your usual dosage of DCP (I would dose 8 caps of DCP though, used to work good for me)
    -SNS RK-500 and BOOM , go for 1-2g of RKs and enjoy !

    Additionally, you could get the great benefits of Green Tea Extract or Green Coffee Bean Extract, we have both at amazingly affordable bulk prices brother!
    I echo this. You could also utilize raspberry ketones or thyrocaps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    I echo this. You could also utilize raspberry ketones or thyrocaps
    I haven't much experience with RK's but 3,3 diiodo l-thyronine gets me pretty freaking wet (read sweaty).
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. New Member
    Desh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

    Hi I don't want hijack this thread but I have a question regarding the new lean xtreme, I have been taking only one pill for a few days and I get sore joints and lowered libido. Will my body adjust because I'm introducing a new substance or should I discontinue using it?
  15. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    845
    Rep Power
    219165
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    63.62%

    dcp and lean xtreme


    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Hi I don't want hijack this thread but I have a question regarding the new lean xtreme, I have been taking only one pill for a few days and I get sore joints and lowered libido. Will my body adjust because I'm introducing a new substance or should I discontinue using it?
    I've always wondered about this
  16. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,298
    Rep Power
    689811
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    63.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just throwing it out but DCP 2.0 will be out soon.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Just throwing it out but DCP 2.0 will be out soon.
    No tta
  18. New Member
    Desh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

    Ok my previous issues have been resolved and libido is higher than before and also I feel that I can handle stress much better but I have another major symptom. I feel like lean xtreme is giving me mad isomnia right now. Can't sleep more than an hour or two without waking up. Anyway I can counteract this?
  19. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255469
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Ok my previous issues have been resolved and libido is higher than before and also I feel that I can handle stress much better but I have another major symptom. I feel like lean xtreme is giving me mad isomnia right now. Can't sleep more than an hour or two without waking up. Anyway I can counteract this?
    what else are you taking since LX is non stim and should be able to let you sleep
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine Sustain and Lean Xtreme
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 06:56 AM
  2. Retain and lean Xtreme
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 05:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in