versa 1 progress

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. I'm really appreciating the mental clarity and amazing mood with this product. I've felt like I'm on top of the world for weeks now.

2. I'm about to finish my first bottle of Versa-1. I honestly can't say I've noticed much if anything. I'm stacking with COP, TF-2 and 6 Bromo but I've used these products for a long time and know their effects.
    •   

3. Why am I seeing 250g+ of protien a day.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm really appreciating the mental clarity and amazing mood with this product. I've felt like I'm on top of the world for weeks now.
    Good stuff Jwa. Versa-1 is great both in and out of the gym.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

5. I gotta admit, I have not felt a single thing. Hate to say it but I feel as though I have actually lost a little strength, but I won't says it's this product at this time.
    •   

6. Versa Stack

Bout to start up an 8 week cycle of versa-1 on monday here's the stack:

EXT Go
    BPI Blox
    Gold Standard Whey/Waximaize
    Met-Rx HMB
    Optimum ZMA

Post a my progress after about a month

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sallyboy8 View Post
    Bout to start up an 8 week cycle of versa-1 on monday here's the stack:

EXT Go
    BPI Blox
    Gold Standard Whey/Waximaize
    Met-Rx HMB
    Optimum ZMA

Post a my progress after about a month
    Look forward to herring your review!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    can this be real...49.99...Nutraplanet?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...k3d-micro.html
    Noice!!
    Cultivating Mass.

9. That's a pretty slick deal on two great products.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    That's a pretty slick deal on two great products.
    People need to experience the "feel" with stacking both products...

11. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

People need to feel the experience of JM/V1... JM/V1 stacked together brings a whole new level of focus and performance. Killer combo... I'm hooked! Up to 200lbs now... Started at 188lbs.

12. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Just in general, stacking it with stims. Personally, I wasn't a big fan of JM. But V-1 + Stims = Muscle-Mind connection Euphoria

13. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Just in general, stacking it with stims. Personally, I wasn't a big fan of JM. But V-1 + Stims = Muscle-Mind connection Euphoria
    Stack with Stim of choice....JM is more off a mental, focus and muscular performance formula, Jack3d is the higher stim...we can hit both worlds..

I reach for JM over Jack3d...most of the time. For me JM works exactly the same each time but Jack3d there is some Tolerance built..

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Stack with Stim of choice....JM is more off a mental, focus and muscular performance formula, Jack3d is the higher stim...we can hit both worlds..

I reach for JM over Jack3d...most of the time. For me JM works exactly the same each time but Jack3d there is some Tolerance built..
    I'm loving this with Micro. Almost through my first tub and haven't seen any diminishing effects.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

This is just the mind effect....we haven't even talked about the Muscle portion of this one capsule a day product..

Makes the Gym more joyous

16. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

This is just the mind effect....we haven't even talked about the Muscle portion of this one capsule a day product..

Makes the Gym more joyous
    I think having the gym empty when I'm there is the joyous part.. Once I got all supps in and headphones on, it's time for destruction. V1 and either of the jack3d, has taken my workouts to another level...

17. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    I think having the gym empty when I'm there is the joyous part.. Once I got all supps in and headphones on, it's time for destruction. V1 and either of the jack3d, has taken my workouts to another level...
    V1+Micro+Headphones=?

18. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    V1+Micro+Headphones=?
    hellova stack
    Cultivating Mass.

19. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    hellova stack
    Bingo! I'm currently rocking this combo myself.

usplabsdirect.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm loving this with Micro. Almost through my first tub and haven't seen any diminishing effects.
    Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....

That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..

21. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..
    This...It's a dangerous combo when it comes to getting things done in your life besides working out...

usplabsdirect.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    This...It's a dangerous combo when it comes to getting things done in your life besides working out...
    Agreed! 1 scoop in the AM+1 versa-1 made work much more enjoyable.

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....

That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..
    As am I. I just left the gym after another amazing workout...and I didn't want to at all haha.
    PEScience Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Yup. Both my mental and physical energy is on point all day and I'm in a great mood consistently.
    PEScience Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What I meant was that you never get anything done because you spend all of your time in the gym...however Versa-1 does help with life outside the gym as well!

usplabsdirect.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    What I meant was that you never get anything done because you spend all of your time in the gym...however Versa-1 does help with life outside the gym as well!
    You must have a job you really like ;-) lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You must have a job you really like ;-) lol
    I most certainly do!

usplabsdirect.com

28. I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.
    Cultivating Mass.

29. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.
    Sold^ trying this tomorrow
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37