versa 1 progress

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm loving this with Micro. Almost through my first tub and haven't seen any diminishing effects.
    Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....

    That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..


  2. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..
    This...It's a dangerous combo when it comes to getting things done in your life besides working out...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  3. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    This...It's a dangerous combo when it comes to getting things done in your life besides working out...
    Agreed! 1 scoop in the AM+1 versa-1 made work much more enjoyable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....

    That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..
    As am I. I just left the gym after another amazing workout...and I didn't want to at all haha.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Agreed! 1 scoop in the AM+1 versa-1 made work much more enjoyable.
    Yup. Both my mental and physical energy is on point all day and I'm in a great mood consistently.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Agreed! 1 scoop in the AM+1 versa-1 made work much more enjoyable.
    What I meant was that you never get anything done because you spend all of your time in the gym...however Versa-1 does help with life outside the gym as well!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  7. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    What I meant was that you never get anything done because you spend all of your time in the gym...however Versa-1 does help with life outside the gym as well!
    You must have a job you really like ;-) lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You must have a job you really like ;-) lol
    I most certainly do!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  9. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.
    Cultivating Mass.

  10. 804
    804 is offline
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.
    Sold^ trying this tomorrow

  11. New Member
    kenny76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.
    Tried it once bout 18 days in and couldnt tell any difference, but one a day didnt kick in for me till day 13. now that im about a week into bottle 2 im gonna do the same.

  12. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.
    I plan to try that as well, eventually.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  13. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I plan to try that as well, eventually.
    Can't stop anyone from trying but it's not much of a cost to effect benefit...One capsule has proven itself to be amazing from hundreds of users.

  14. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yup. Both my mental and physical energy is on point all day and I'm in a great mood consistently.
    That's exactly how it makes me feel.

  15. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    Can't stop anyone from trying but it's not much of a cost to effect benefit...One capsule has proven itself to be amazing from hundreds of users.
    I'm definitely not saying one pill is not enough..it's proven to be good, for me and for others. I'm just saying I've been dosing 2 lately and loving it.
    Cultivating Mass.

  16. New Member
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yup. Both my mental and physical energy is on point all day and I'm in a great mood consistently.
    EXACTLY!

  17. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post

    EXACTLY!
    Agreed and its consistent. I feel great all day every day and I look forward to my workouts. I feel like I have an improved personality. :-)

    Love it!! I'm extending another 4 weeks for a toto of 8 weeks on Versa-1.

    That's just taking 1 a day.

    I don't want to blow through this stuff and waste it especially if benefits are negligible... Not worth cost benefit... More is not always best. But each his own...

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  18. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,630
    Answers
    0

    stop presenting your Versa results!!! i just got off mine a few weeks ago and taking a break rt now and all this crap is making me want to start my cut stack!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  19. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    stop presenting your Versa results!!! i just got off mine a few weeks ago and taking a break rt now and all this crap is making me want to start my cut stack!
    Boy do I feel good on this Versa-1 right now! Waking up refreshed, hitting PRs, and feeling amazing in general.....Ok ok sorry, I'll stop now.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  20. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

    Agreed and its consistent. I feel great all day every day and I look forward to my workouts. I feel like I have an improved personality. :-)

    Love it!! I'm extending another 4 weeks for a toto of 8 weeks on Versa-1.

    That's just taking 1 a day.

    I don't want to blow through this stuff and waste it especially if benefits are negligible... Not worth cost benefit... More is not always best. But each his own...

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1
    I totally concur.

  21. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Agreed and its consistent. I feel great all day every day and I look forward to my workouts. I feel like I have an improved personality. :-)Love it!! I'm extending another 4 weeks for a toto of 8 weeks on Versa-1. That's just taking 1 a day. I don't want to blow through this stuff and waste it especially if benefits are negligible... Not worth cost benefit... More is not always best. But each his own...Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1
    Well said. Thank you. It is truly refreshing to read post-release feedback after feedback confirming beta-test experiences and reports. Just awesome.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Agreed and its consistent. I feel great all day every day and I look forward to my workouts. I feel like I have an improved personality. :-)

    Love it!! I'm extending another 4 weeks for a toto of 8 weeks on Versa-1.

    That's just taking 1 a day.

    I don't want to blow through this stuff and waste it especially if benefits are negligible... Not worth cost benefit... More is not always best. But each his own...

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1
    I concur.

  23. Senior Member
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Boy do I feel god on this Versa-1 right now! Waking up refreshed, hitting PRs, and feeling amazing in general.....Ok ok sorry, I'll stop now.
    This is nothing new for you sis.. Haha.. You've been killing it since you started..

  24. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    This is nothing new for you sis.. Haha.. You've been killing it since you started..
    Yes she has...

  25. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    This is nothing new for you sis.. Haha.. You've been killing it since you started..
    Well, with recovery like this what else am I do to but train?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  26. Senior Member
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Well, with recovery like this what else am I do to but train?
    True dat sis.. When I'm not training I'm exercising my daughters brain and teaching her new things.. So training I guess is part of everything I do.. Haha

  27. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    I'm gonna say after almost finishing two bottles and taking it as directed. At first I thought maybe there is something to this. But not anymore. I didn't feel or experience anything for me to buy this again. But that's just my opinion good luck to everyone else on it

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:45 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:48 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in