versa 1 progress

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Awesome. That's very similar to what I experience with it as well. Right around the 2 week mark is when my strength really picked up, and you seem to be on a similar path. It makes my gym experience a great time.
    Good to hear
    Cultivating Mass.

2. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

what we've noticed from the logs and maybe Breezy and others can chime in on...is that so much is happening with Versa-1 at once that it becomes difficult to "isolate" what is really happening but by week 2 and early week 3 it all starts coming together..
    Yeah, I agree with this. I started experiencing several effects throughout my run (focus, increased strength/strength endurance, vascularity, mental/physical energy improvement, body composition changes) and it was difficult to figure out exactly what was going on; especially not knowing anything about the product. I definitely gained a better understanding of what was happening as time went on. Some of the effects actually became more obvious after I stopped using it for a couple weeks and realized what I was missing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I'm taking so much stuff I don't know if it works!!
    hey something is working atleast
    S.n.S team member

4. "You don't know what you've got til its gone"

Today was day 2 for me.. actually had a horrible/weak chest day.. But It was probably because I only took the included sample of 3D micro.. I'll stick to my CRAZE.. And hope for that successful 2-3 week benchmark when folks are seeing/feeling results! LEZGO!

5. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    "You don't know what you've got til its gone"

Today was day 2 for me.. actually had a horrible/weak chest day.. But It was probably because I only took the included sample of 3D micro.. I'll stick to my CRAZE.. And hope for that successful 2-3 week benchmark when folks are seeing/feeling results! LEZGO!
    Haha that's what I was thinking. I realized all of the effects prior to stopping, but didn't realize the strength of some of them. This happens quite often when I reflect back on my time with any product.

I actually made the move from V-1/Craze to V-1/micro this week and am very happy with the combo. I'm a big Craze guy as well. Good luck with your run.
    PEScience Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Haha that's what I was thinking. I realized all of the effects prior to stopping, but didn't realize the strength of some of them. This happens quite often when I reflect back on my time with any product.

I actually made the move from V-1/Craze to V-1/micro this week and am very happy with the combo. I'm a big Craze guy as well. Good luck with your run.
    Yeah.. I think the micro sample I took was equivalent to 1 scoop.. and I've been on numerous pwo's so I would probably need a max dose to make a clear opinion on it.. I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks of training.

7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

I could not agree more with this. That's how it went for me as well. It creeps up on you for sure.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

8. Don't know if it was my mood . But I'm on day 16 and my mind wasn't wandering like usual I only paid attention to each lift I was doing

9. 1.5 weeks in and I've taken note that my mind has been clear, my attitude has been more positive/confident. Lifts are going up as well and I've becoming increasingly hungry.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    1.5 weeks in and I've taken note that my mind has been clear, my attitude has been more positive/confident. Lifts are going up as well and I've becoming increasingly hungry.
    I will say, just on day 4 I've noticed my hunger is gruelingly high. And the Sap powder is def increasing my libido from the bulk stack. I'm reallllly looking forward to the benefits for the Super Ciss, because I have horrible issues with my elbows. Just ecstatic about the potential from this stack.

- High hopes!

11. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I will say, just on day 4 I've noticed my hunger is gruelingly high. And the Sap powder is def increasing my libido from the bulk stack. I'm reallllly looking forward to the benefits for the Super Ciss, because I have horrible issues with my elbows. Just ecstatic about the potential from this stack.

- High hopes!
    Sounds like you're running everything that I am. I just got some cissus to and boy do I need it. My joints have been bugging me, dry as a bone. I've used Cissus a million times and it's the best. There's nothing that comes close, so you won't be disappointed.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Sounds like you're running everything that I am. I just got some cissus to and boy do I need it. My joints have been bugging me, dry as a bone. I've used Cissus a million times and it's the best. There's nothing that comes close, so you won't be disappointed.
    That's what I needed to hear. I've used the animal pack "animal flex" before (3 or 4 months worth). Regardless.. I got nothing from it and it was a bit pricey.. So I discontinued usage... I had elbow arthroscopic surgery a little over a year ago, and ever since its been hell. I have limited Range of motion in my right arm and random pain based on the barometric pressure... Not looking for a cure by any means, But I've heard a lot of promising things about the cissus! Looking for a little relief!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post

I second that cissus is a great product.. Since throwing it in my regimen years ago, my joints feel better and my recovery is great..

14. The last time I ran Cissus a few months ago I also had a very noticeable libido boost. I wasn't running anything else at the time, other than the staples like multi, fish oil, etc. Anyone else get that from Cissus?

15. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

I second that cissus is a great product.. Since throwing it in my regimen years ago, my joints feel better and my recovery is great..
    It's a miracle for my elbows. I don't think I could keep training without it.
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

It's a miracle for my elbows. I don't think I could keep training without it.
    Yea bro same here.. With the weight I throw around, I need it.. Haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    Don't know if it was my mood . But I'm on day 16 and my mind wasn't wandering like usual I only paid attention to each lift I was doing
    That sounds in line with what other logs and reviews have shown. Keep an eye on that! I loved how great VERSA-1 had me feeling both in and out of the gym.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

18. Don't know if its been asked yet or not but would there be any synergism with the new OEP?

19. Dunno if anyone else noticed, but the versa stack on NP has now expired - 219.99 now. glad I got a few stacks :]

20. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post

Any updates ? Your taking stims ?
    Well today was the first day (day 16) that I noticed a difference while training.. I do take the pwo ravage from ***. I have c4 and craze but I think ravage out does them. At least in my opinion. And taking cellucor whey with a little bit of extra carbs.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    Well today was the first day (day 16) that I noticed a difference while training.. I do take the pwo ravage from ***. I have c4 and craze but I think ravage out does them. At least in my opinion. And taking cellucor whey with a little bit of extra carbs.
    So what did you notice?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

22. Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post

Cool thanks u ever took versa without a stim by any chance tho. ?
    Yeah. For a week I did. No difference in anything except hunger. This is my first run with it so I'm just updating as I go . My diet hasn't changed much either

23. its hard to notice body comp changes unless you take before/after pics. we all look in the mirror every day.
    BPS Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

So what did you notice?
    Well I didn't have crazy tunnel vision or some x amount of strength gain.my mind just didn't wander like usual and I didn't dread doing my arms like I normally do . I don't like anything isolation ..normally.. I was just focused on good movements I didn't mind that I was doing 3 sets of this or.4 sets of that.

25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    its hard to notice body comp changes unless you take before/after pics. we all look in the mirror every day.
    Yeah. I took some prior and noted my weight.

26. Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    Yeah. I took some prior and noted my weight.
    u gonna post them once ur bottle is done?
    BPS Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

u gonna post them once ur bottle is done?
    Probably. If I feel douchey enough . I'm really hoping for better Def. In my legs

28. Nice.
    I'm subbed for a later read...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

29. Day 13. nothing amazing to report yet but focus has been up since day 1 and today i really looked more vascular. also today weight on the military press i usually do 3 sets of
    X10
    X8
    X6
    I was able to do x10 all three sets, never been able to do 10 on even 2 consecutive sets before today.

30. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Day 13. nothing amazing to report yet but focus has been up since day 1 and today i really looked more vascular. also today weight on the military press i usually do 3 sets of
    X10
    X8
    X6
    I was able to do x10 all three sets, never been able to do 10 on even 2 consecutive sets before today.
    That is a significant increase in strength...some would even say amazing...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 11:45 AM