versa 1 progress

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall
    Holy Mother of Hunger! Anabeta+Versa-1=HUUUUUNGER. I feel like I'm on a low carb/calorie diet at 4,400 calories a day!
    Lol nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I am on Anabeta now and starting Versa tomorrow..can't wait..SJSJ
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.76%

Yeah my hunger has been way up. I'm up maybe 4 lbs. Not saying that's solid muscle or even muscle at all. Just reporting
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.69%

Yeah, my appetite is still up almost a week in. I will definitely add anabeta to versa-1 when i want to bulk.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.76%

So about to be second week. No real difference in anything
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    So about to be second week. No real difference in anything
    Strength?
    Hunger?
    Recovery?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.76%

Hunger was up first week. Now its back to normal. I'm running Tue product solo as well. I've seen it takes some people a little over two weeks to get that " tunnel " vision and what not . So Idk
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Hunger was up first week. Now its back to normal. I'm running Tue product solo as well. I've seen it takes some people a little over two weeks to get that " tunnel " vision and what not . So Idk
    Personally that specific effect was both immediate an cumulative, but then again there are plenty more benefits to VERSA-1 than that. Quite a VERSAtile supplement if you ask me. Keep us updated on how things go for you Bxtoman!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

I am just about done with week one. No real difference yet but I think it's kinda early. I am taking Anabeta and started that about two weeks ago. I have ran Anabeta several times so I know what the effects are, hunger. Hunger was crazy but has since slowed down a tad but that could be because my work schedule is all over the place and I am sleeping at diff times. I am hoping that the effects of the Versa pick up this week..I will keep all posted. I might add that the vascularity is a tad better. I did notice that..SJSJ
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I am just about done with week one. No real difference yet but I think it's kinda early. I am taking Anabeta and started that about two weeks ago. I have ran Anabeta several times so I know what the effects are, hunger. Hunger was crazy but has since slowed down a tad but that could be because my work schedule is all over the place and I am sleeping at diff times. I am hoping that the effects of the Versa pick up this week..I will keep all posted. I might add that the vascularity is a tad better. I did notice that..SJSJ
    I think that's typical with anabeta.. Both seem to make you hungry.. Any other stuff you taking?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.69%

Today my muscles feel especially hard. Not sure if its Versa1 or some other factor, but I did not even train today and my bi's, chest, and traps are all like rocks. I have never noticed it like this without training first.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

12 days into versa-1 and just had the best chest workout I've had in a while..focus, drive and endurance are at an all time high..to early to tell but strength feels to be coming up as well. I'll be very satisfied if this trend continues
    Cultivating Mass.
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    12 days into versa-1 and just had the best chest workout I've had in a while..focus, drive and endurance are at an all time high..to early to tell but strength feels to be coming up as well. I'll be very satisfied if this trend continues
    Good to hear. Haven't started my Versa-1 run yet but soon its going down.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome. That's very similar to what I experience with it as well. Right around the 2 week mark is when my strength really picked up, and you seem to be on a similar path.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Subbed to follow progress of users.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro
    Independent
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    I think that's typical with anabeta.. Both seem to make you hungry.. Any other stuff you taking?

Nah man. That's it besides the normal protein shakes and multi. Ever now and then I will take a preworkout if need be..SJSJ
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Today my muscles feel especially hard. Not sure if its Versa1 or some other factor, but I did not even train today and my bi's, chest, and traps are all like rocks. I have never noticed it like this without training first.
    I'd assume that's increased glycogen stores. Looks like your carbs are going to the right place! You might have noticed that when your muscles are flat due to low carbs they feel squishier and when you take in more carbs they feel harder. Good things are happening!

Nice! The immediate effects alone could be enough to give you strength this early on.

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Tomorrow will make 1 week for me. I notice increased focus immediately. This product is more of a nootropic than anything else. Haven't noticed anything in regards to appetite. I don't believe this product is in the same category as things like Anabeta Elite, Compound 20 and the like. I've also felt it increased the effects of stimulant type products. Maybe as I continue I will notice other things but so far it is mostly increased focus and cognition. Naturally the increased focus is going to help out at the gym...
    It definitely had a profound effect on me as well in that area, and if you read my final review on our home board you'll notice that I put that down as one of - if not the - major effect/s. A cap with breakfast really helped get me through my 8 am class haha.

The beauty of VERSA-1 though is that it's much more than just that! It's definitely hard to classify it, but "natural anabolic" is a fairly loose term, and I think that it does fit nicely into that category.

usplabsdirect.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Tomorrow will make 1 week for me. I notice increased focus immediately. This product is more of a nootropic than anything else. Haven't noticed anything in regards to appetite. I don't believe this product is in the same category as things like Anabeta Elite, Compound 20 and the like. I've also felt it increased the effects of stimulant type products. Maybe as I continue I will notice other things but so far it is mostly increased focus and cognition. Naturally the increased focus is going to help out at the gym...
    what we've noticed from the logs and maybe Breezy and others can chime in on...is that so much is happening with Versa-1 at once that it becomes difficult to "isolate" what is really happening but by week 2 and early week 3 it all starts coming together..

With all the Alpha logs, we specifically requested that the only other products used was pre workout/stim and not ergogenic products so we could pin point effects...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Awesome. That's very similar to what I experience with it as well. Right around the 2 week mark is when my strength really picked up, and you seem to be on a similar path. It makes my gym experience a great time.
    Good to hear
    Cultivating Mass.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

what we've noticed from the logs and maybe Breezy and others can chime in on...is that so much is happening with Versa-1 at once that it becomes difficult to "isolate" what is really happening but by week 2 and early week 3 it all starts coming together..
    Yeah, I agree with this. I started experiencing several effects throughout my run (focus, increased strength/strength endurance, vascularity, mental/physical energy improvement, body composition changes) and it was difficult to figure out exactly what was going on; especially not knowing anything about the product. I definitely gained a better understanding of what was happening as time went on. Some of the effects actually became more obvious after I stopped using it for a couple weeks and realized what I was missing.
    PES Representative
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I'm taking so much stuff I don't know if it works!!
    hey something is working atleast
    S.n.S team member
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.97%

"You don't know what you've got til its gone"

Today was day 2 for me.. actually had a horrible/weak chest day.. But It was probably because I only took the included sample of 3D micro.. I'll stick to my CRAZE.. And hope for that successful 2-3 week benchmark when folks are seeing/feeling results! LEZGO!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    "You don't know what you've got til its gone"

Today was day 2 for me.. actually had a horrible/weak chest day.. But It was probably because I only took the included sample of 3D micro.. I'll stick to my CRAZE.. And hope for that successful 2-3 week benchmark when folks are seeing/feeling results! LEZGO!
    Haha that's what I was thinking. I realized all of the effects prior to stopping, but didn't realize the strength of some of them. This happens quite often when I reflect back on my time with any product.

I actually made the move from V-1/Craze to V-1/micro this week and am very happy with the combo. I'm a big Craze guy as well. Good luck with your run.
    PES Representative
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.97%

Haha that's what I was thinking. I realized all of the effects prior to stopping, but didn't realize the strength of some of them. This happens quite often when I reflect back on my time with any product.

I actually made the move from V-1/Craze to V-1/micro this week and am very happy with the combo. I'm a big Craze guy as well. Good luck with your run.
    Yeah.. I think the micro sample I took was equivalent to 1 scoop.. and I've been on numerous pwo's so I would probably need a max dose to make a clear opinion on it.. I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks of training.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

I could not agree more with this. That's how it went for me as well. It creeps up on you for sure.

usplabsdirect.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.76%

Don't know if it was my mood . But I'm on day 16 and my mind wasn't wandering like usual I only paid attention to each lift I was doing
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

1.5 weeks in and I've taken note that my mind has been clear, my attitude has been more positive/confident. Lifts are going up as well and I've becoming increasingly hungry.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.97%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    1.5 weeks in and I've taken note that my mind has been clear, my attitude has been more positive/confident. Lifts are going up as well and I've becoming increasingly hungry.
    I will say, just on day 4 I've noticed my hunger is gruelingly high. And the Sap powder is def increasing my libido from the bulk stack. I'm reallllly looking forward to the benefits for the Super Ciss, because I have horrible issues with my elbows. Just ecstatic about the potential from this stack.

- High hopes!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.7%

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I will say, just on day 4 I've noticed my hunger is gruelingly high. And the Sap powder is def increasing my libido from the bulk stack. I'm reallllly looking forward to the benefits for the Super Ciss, because I have horrible issues with my elbows. Just ecstatic about the potential from this stack.

- High hopes!
    Sounds like you're running everything that I am. I just got some cissus to and boy do I need it. My joints have been bugging me, dry as a bone. I've used Cissus a million times and it's the best. There's nothing that comes close, so you won't be disappointed.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Sounds like you're running everything that I am. I just got some cissus to and boy do I need it. My joints have been bugging me, dry as a bone. I've used Cissus a million times and it's the best. There's nothing that comes close, so you won't be disappointed.
    That's what I needed to hear. I've used the animal pack "animal flex" before (3 or 4 months worth). Regardless.. I got nothing from it and it was a bit pricey.. So I discontinued usage... I had elbow arthroscopic surgery a little over a year ago, and ever since its been hell. I have limited Range of motion in my right arm and random pain based on the barometric pressure... Not looking for a cure by any means, But I've heard a lot of promising things about the cissus! Looking for a little relief!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post

I second that cissus is a great product.. Since throwing it in my regimen years ago, my joints feel better and my recovery is great..
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.7%

The last time I ran Cissus a few months ago I also had a very noticeable libido boost. I wasn't running anything else at the time, other than the staples like multi, fish oil, etc. Anyone else get that from Cissus?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

I second that cissus is a great product.. Since throwing it in my regimen years ago, my joints feel better and my recovery is great..
    It's a miracle for my elbows. I don't think I could keep training without it.
    PES Representative
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%

It's a miracle for my elbows. I don't think I could keep training without it.
    Yea bro same here.. With the weight I throw around, I need it.. Haha
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Don't know if it was my mood . But I'm on day 16 and my mind wasn't wandering like usual I only paid attention to each lift I was doing
    That sounds in line with what other logs and reviews have shown. Keep an eye on that! I loved how great VERSA-1 had me feeling both in and out of the gym.

usplabsdirect.com
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%

Don't know if its been asked yet or not but would there be any synergism with the new OEP?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.97%

Dunno if anyone else noticed, but the versa stack on NP has now expired - 219.99 now. glad I got a few stacks :]
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.76%

Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post

Any updates ? Your taking stims ?
    Well today was the first day (day 16) that I noticed a difference while training.. I do take the pwo ravage from ***. I have c4 and craze but I think ravage out does them. At least in my opinion. And taking cellucor whey with a little bit of extra carbs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 12:45 PM
  4. Replies: 2