Has anyone tried Tanked

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

Has anyone tried Tanked

As the title says I've seen a supplement called tanked which claims you can gain 14lbs of muscle and keep it after the cycle has finished, was just wondering if anyone has had the chance to try this out yet? If so what was the final result and what sides did you suffer from if any?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DaleH92
    As the title says I've seen a supplement called tanked which claims you can gain 14lbs of muscle and keep it after the cycle has finished, was just wondering if anyone has had the chance to try this out yet? If so what was the final result and what sides did you suffer from if any?
    Link or product info would be helpful.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%

I have been Tanked, many times. Never heard of the supp though.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.28%

Quick google search came up with this. I personally never heard of it

TANKED Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size - 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container - 60

Amount Per Capsule*:
    SD / Megavol - 10mg
    Max LMG - 30mg
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.48%

TANKED Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size - 1 Capsule

Amount Per Capsule*:
    SD / Megavol - 10mg
    Max LMG - 30mg

nope you wont keep it all. probly wont even keep half

edit: lol beat me to it
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

Can't post links as I'm not on a high enough level lol, it's on *********************.co.uk if you search for tanked it will come up,

It all seems to good to be true really, but they promise everything as always lol.
  7. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DaleH92 View Post
    Can't post links as I'm not on a high enough level lol, it's on *********************.co.uk if you search for tanked it will come up,

It all seems to good to be true really, but they promise everything as always lol.
    If it seems "to good to be true" then it typically is.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    TANKED Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size - 1 Capsule

Amount Per Capsule*:
    SD / Megavol - 10mg
    Max LMG - 30mg

nope you wont keep it all. probly wont even keep half

edit: lol beat me to it
    Sd is dry but lots of glycogen storage and LMG is wet so 14lbs? Yes very easy...14lbs of muscle? Probably not
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

Thanks for your inputs.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Saw this thread so thought id give my input since I started taking Tanked 2 weeks back.

I was very sceptical at first with the gains the product stated you could achieve. However I have gone from 78kg-82kg inside these 2 weeks and I usually find it extremely hard putting on weight. I am on a dirty bulk involving Burgers, Chips, Pizzas Chicken Porridge protein shakes etc and amounts to about 4k-5k calories a day. I have a fast metabolism so need high calories but am aware part of this 4kg increase will be caused from the water retention and excess fats I am eating..

I will point out however that my strength has gone up considerably, Id say around 10-15% stronger since I started weight and reps wise. I am staying on this stuff for another 6 weeks since I bought 2 tubs but at the moment the product is out performing my expectations.

Can keep you updated, I did take a pic before I started and will take one again soon so can post these if it helps.

Also, I am taking this product in conjuction with my usuals, Creatine, L-arginine, Taurine, Cod liver oil and my multi vits.

PCT wise I am taking AX perfect cycle and esto-supress, I have read that most PH dont aromatise anyway so the esto is more of a precaution and the answers to the reviews that are currently on the site where i bought tanked have only stated liver products for the pct.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.48%

Quote Originally Posted by milmaester
    Saw this thread so thought id give my input since I started taking Tanked 2 weeks back.

I was very sceptical at first with the gains the product stated you could achieve. However I have gone from 78kg-82kg inside these 2 weeks and I usually find it extremely hard putting on weight. I am on a dirty bulk involving Burgers, Chips, Pizzas Chicken Porridge protein shakes etc and amounts to about 4k-5k calories a day. I have a fast metabolism so need high calories but am aware part of this 4kg increase will be caused from the water retention and excess fats I am eating..

I will point out however that my strength has gone up considerably, Id say around 10-15% stronger since I started weight and reps wise. I am staying on this stuff for another 6 weeks since I bought 2 tubs but at the moment the product is out performing my expectations.

Can keep you updated, I did take a pic before I started and will take one again soon so can post these if it helps.

Also, I am taking this product in conjuction with my usuals, Creatine, L-arginine, Taurine, Cod liver oil and my multi vits.
    whats your pct look like?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Using Ax Perfect cycle and Esto supress since its the closest legal thing I could find to Nolvadex.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.48%

Quote Originally Posted by milmaester
    Using Ax Perfect cycle and Esto supress since its the closest legal thing I could find to Nolvadex.
    lol howd i know an answer like that was coming?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

If you want to know the doses of esto im taking itl be the 4 wekes after on a 20 20 10 10.

I try to research as much as I can before purchasing the stuff, I wont just throw anything down me.

I have read that most PH dont aromatise anyway so the esto is more of a precaution and the answers to the reviews that are currently on the site where i bought tanked have only stated liver products for the pct.

I'm happy to listen to advice if you have any, but as i said the esto was a precautionary buy.

cheers
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: Has anyone tried Tanked

Quote Originally Posted by milmaester View Post

And liver protection, right? You must have forgot to mention that

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Ye, mentioned below when asked about PCT can add it to original message now.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  90 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

Tanked seems to not do anything :s

Hey guys I'm new to this but thought I'd give my input on this product. I'm finishing my 2nd week of tanked an I haven't seen no gains in size or strength, starting to this may be a fake product as I've done a few superdrol cycles and I usually notice a difference in the first 4 days. Thinking of ditching this **** a finishing off with 2weeks of superdrol. What do you guys think. Btw I know that the tanked is working as I've had high blood pressure just no positive effects such as muscle recovery, size and strength :s. what do you guys think should I finish off with 2weeks of superdrol?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone tried this site?
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 04:53 PM
  2. Has anyone tried Get Diesel "ready 4 war"?
    By revodrew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 09:57 PM
  3. Has anyone tried smi2les m4ohn or mdien?
    By gulacz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:35 PM
  4. has anyone tried neurostim?
    By blackjack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 02:58 PM
  5. Has anyone tried Laser Hair removal?
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:37 PM