fat burner stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

fat burner stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    thanks chedap, i'd prolly go with your suggestion and see how it goes. Never tried this product before so i'd give it a shot. How was your results/ effects from tta? anyone else used tta before with good results?
    Big fan of TTA. You have the SNS TTA? I personally use TTA for parts of pretty much all my cuts and think it would be a great addition to the 8 week plan you have going.

I personally plan to use Alphamine and SNS TTA soon.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lots of great suggestions. I'm using alphamine and erase with tta right now and enjoying it
    Jelly have no TTA anymore but I still have my DCP that I will hoard. Will have to use Alphamine and DCP in the future for sure.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

that's pretty intense by itself.

I have been using OEP (original) with alpha t2, and green tea with some pretty good results. I took caffeine 200mg and 3mg of yohimbine hcl and had more energy and thermogenic affect than the oep, at2, gt. Everyone is different though. Keep in mind, the ephedrine can cause a false positive on a drug test. IMO I don't think it is worth the hassle, but if you don't get drug tested it is probably your best bet.
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by testomonsta View Post
    that's pretty intense by itself.

I have been using OEP (original) with alpha t2, and green tea with some pretty good results. I took caffeine 200mg and 3mg of yohimbine hcl and had more energy and thermogenic affect than the oep, at2, gt. Everyone is different though. Keep in mind, the ephedrine can cause a false positive on a drug test. IMO I don't think it is worth the hassle, but if you don't get drug tested it is probably your best bet.
    On running OeP Alpha t2 and adipose annihilation vtwo with outstanding results right now
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

On running OeP Alpha t2 and adipose annihilation vtwo with outstanding results right now
    Indeed you are, sir
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lots of great suggestions. I'm using alphamine and erase with tta right now and enjoying it
    I am stacking alphamine (1.5 scoops) and erase now and would like to add tta, how and when would you recommend stacking this?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I cant wait to try alphamine...I have read a lot of good reviews
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by testomonsta
    I cant wait to try alphamine...I have read a lot of good reviews
    Be ready to gain an addiction!

A lot of great reviews and logs for alphamine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

I am stacking alphamine (1.5 scoops) and erase now and would like to add tta, how and when would you recommend stacking this?
    If your gonna go with 1g a day... go 1 cap before meal AM and 1 cap before meal PM. You could go up to 1.5g if you wanted but 1g seems to be the sweet spot.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Beginning Decimate, ECA, Sesamin and Salvia with IF on Monday. Currently at around 13% bf.
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If your gonna go with 1g a day... go 1 cap before meal AM and 1 cap before meal PM. You could go up to 1.5g if you wanted but 1g seems to be the sweet spot.
    ^^ this is how I dose
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  12. New Member

Great, thanks
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Do you get retain much water with this dose?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Of the two you presented:
    1) Ephedra extract is from the leaf its not the active ephrine you're looking for. If it was a coffee, it would be decaf diluted with water. Too low a dose of methylsynephrine to see anything.
    2) Really not much "fat burners" in here or at least not anything good in high enough dosages to grab my attention.
    Both of these contain a lot of stuff to make you "feel great" like youre energized and getting lean while taking shwag. I know what the first one is for sure... its junk.

I'm seeing a lot of good options thrown out there but here's mine:If you want to go the stim route you can check out Fat Free. Very different composition and syngeristic effects of ursolic acid activated by DHEA by lowering blood insulin levels to preserve lean mass while dieting. Very high in caffeine if that's your thing. I saw the 2nd you mentioned has DMAA in it (which is now banned BTW) but if you can find the original Black Cats (for all of $19 online) its a close match for a better effect.A non-stim nighttime fat burner, which I keep in almost year round just because, is Lipotrophin PM. Combined with Lipo AM is great, too. But the PM is a must.

I'd give you a review on AppNut's 24 hour fat burner but I haven't started my log yet.... Monday.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aav2, alphamine and erase
    EC aav2 TTA.

Thank me later

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

Do you get retain much water with this dose?
    No I never did. I know some people experience water retainment but for it the 1g TTA was awesome. Very beneficial.
    PES Representative
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Of the two you presented:
    1) Ephedra extract is from the leaf its not the active ephrine you're looking for. If it was a coffee, it would be decaf diluted with water. Too low a dose of methylsynephrine to see anything.
    2) Really not much "fat burners" in here or at least not anything good in high enough dosages to grab my attention.
    Both of these contain a lot of stuff to make you "feel great" like youre energized and getting lean while taking shwag. I know what the first one is for sure... its junk.

I'm seeing a lot of good options thrown out there but here's mine:If you want to go the stim route you can check out Fat Free. Very different composition and syngeristic effects of ursolic acid activated by DHEA by lowering blood insulin levels to preserve lean mass while dieting. Very high in caffeine if that's your thing. I saw the 2nd you mentioned has DMAA in it (which is now banned BTW) but if you can find the original Black Cats (for all of $19 online) its a close match for a better effect.A non-stim nighttime fat burner, which I keep in almost year round just because, is Lipotrophin PM. Combined with Lipo AM is great, too. But the PM is a must.

I'd give you a review on AppNut's 24 hour fat burner but I haven't started my log yet.... Monday.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Be interested to see how your log goes boss.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

Be interested to see how your log goes boss.
    I'll get the link to you by the end of the weekend. Just finalizing the details.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

OS- can u give a ballpark for caffeine and dhea content on fat free?

How will the dhea work w someone on TRT? Any rebound type effects after stopping use?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    OS- can u give a ballpark for caffeine and dhea content on fat free?

How will the dhea work w someone on TRT? Any rebound type effects after stopping use?
    140-150mg caffeine per cap so at 3x per day you're looking at ~450mg. DHEA I have to get back to you on. I will say its not enough to effect someone already on TRT with DHEA. Levels were designed for optimizing ursolic acid, not hormonal. Still safe for women's use.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Franz Kafka
  21. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: fat burner stack

I just got my hands on some old school "NYC stack" biotches!!! (I'm a little excited if you couldn't tell )

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Flex's mate works for a site who sells that

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post

140-150mg caffeine per cap so at 3x per day you're looking at ~450mg. DHEA I have to get back to you on. I will say its not enough to effect someone already on TRT with DHEA. Levels were designed for optimizing ursolic acid, not hormonal. Still safe for women's use.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Great, thank you!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  24. New Member

Anyone know where to get some TTA 500?
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Try smartpowders.

Its a rare item now

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Tta Is no longer available ? I knew it was coming but didn't know when...
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Unfortunately.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  28. Elite Member

Look deeper and deeper haha
    PES Representative
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Just keep looking around. Eventually you'll find some still hanging around.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Franz Kafka
  30. New Member

Found a couple bottles at smart powders, thanks
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

PES reps, you guys know how long the alphamine+vanillean stack would last at nutra? just waiting for my paycheck this weekend before jumping on this. Also, could these two stack together? plannin to use this on weeks 5-8 of my cut. thanks fellas.
  32. Elite Member

PES reps, you guys know how long the alphamine+vanillean stack would last at nutra? just waiting for my paycheck this weekend before jumping on this. Also, could these two stack together? plannin to use this on weeks 5-8 of my cut. thanks fellas.
    Considering it just got on Nutra as a combo I imagine it will be on there long enough for you to get it.

And yes you can stack em. That is why its being sold as a combo on Nutra. Might I add a nice fat burning combo
    PES Representative
  33. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Should last at least another week (possibly two) at that price so you should be good to go.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Loss, Fat Burner Stacks:
    By SeniorXJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Another Fat burner stack question
    By Zombie Inc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 02:36 PM
  3. Mass FX and Fat Burner Stack
    By thekid10 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Fat burner stack I could try out?-N00b?
    By Theipodpeople in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Best Fat Burner/Stack?
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 09:43 AM