Thick skin issues? How to thin skin?

  1. Thick skin issues? How to thin skin?


    Any supplements out there that can help thin out very thick skin? Reduce visceral fat? I have a bloated stomach from a recent adrenal cortext tumour which I recovered from that released too much corticosteroids. Any supplements to reduce visceral fat?

  2. Re: Thick skin issues? How to thin skin?


    Quote Originally Posted by Gungadin View Post
    Any supplements out there that can help thin out very thick skin? Reduce visceral fat? I have a bloated stomach from a recent adrenal cortext tumour which I recovered from that released too much corticosteroids. Any supplements to reduce visceral fat?
    A cortisol controller should help, many great options out there.

    Abliderate advanved
    7-keto
    Lean extreme
    Just to name a few.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    A cortisol controller should help, many great options out there.

    Abliderate advanved
    7-keto
    Lean extreme
    Just to name a few.
    Hydroxy citric acid works very well for that and will aid in glucose control
    •   
       


  4. Abliterate gets my vote!

  5. Drink more water, sauna, more electrolytes, good AI like Erase Pro, TAN!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Drink more water, sauna, more electrolytes, good AI like Erase Pro, TAN!
    Im brown (south asian) beyond tan...

  7. Thanks for the replies. I have bloated stomach, and also very loose and thick skin around my neck and face and arms which is not letting me attain the cut look. I look older for my age (20) most would think I look 30. Im also hoping these products can increase/produce vascularity? my body fat is 20%. It used to be about 13% back when I was still doing Silat (pre-tumor)

  8. Im thinking cortisol control would be your best bet on the subject. We it comes to making skin look crisp and tight I think of Free Test. NeoVar does this too by increase muscle volume, not reducing anything.

    A lot of that is genetic. You just gotta find a good "look" for your skin type. I can't get the paperthin skin so I tend to aim for full appearance.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Broccoli Juice Proven to Protect Skin Better than Sunscreen
    By Michellefretz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 08:09 AM
  2. Caffeine, exercise can team up to prevent skin cancer
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:53 AM
  3. Skin Cancer Linked To Frequent Driving
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Log in
Log in