Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

There were tons of great reviews for the Dpol and Erase stack! However I received no gains in strength, size, or loss in body fat. I took two cycles of TestFreak and gained about 15lbs so it worked pretty well! What has worked for you guys?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

our GF-T21 has great reviews on strength increases, feel free to ask any questions. for part of my pct im using GF-T21, erase, and daa
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    There were tons of great reviews for the Dpol and Erase stack! However I received no gains in strength, size, or loss in body fat. I took two cycles of TestFreak and gained about 15lbs so it worked pretty well! What has worked for you guys?
    While your diet is a huge dictator for gains something that can vastly improve your chances for size is a DAA base test booster like TestPowder. Unlike other DAA products there is AI & Prolactin support built into the supplement. Not to mention a huge dose of Agmatine Sulfate and Carnitine L-Tartate. It's much much more than just a DAA based test booster.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I have had great results with PNI's Paragon and what i will also do is take D-Test right along with it throughout the day.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Dpol... Sodium based Daa with added vitamins for muscle health. We also have added Nitrates for insane vascularity and pumps. Not to mention our new powdered version that we offer in Custard Creme.

Sns Daa
    Test Powder
    Paragon (nmda)
    Are also awesome options
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dpol... Sodium based Daa with added vitamins for muscle health. We also have added Nitrates for insane vascularity and pumps. Not to mention our new powdered version that we offer in Custard Creme.

Sns Daa
    Test Powder
    Are also awesome options
    Custard creme?!?!? You sir, have my attention.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I ordered some today
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I believe there will be more flavors soon ;-)

Is test powder only in fruit punch?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

SNS data
    Dpol
    Test powder was awesome even tho it gave me mild gi issues.
    Paragon I've heard good things,will be trying soon myself!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

That Dpol is some good ****. Pumps!
    Independent Review
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I believe there will be more flavors soon ;-)

Is test powder only in fruit punch?
    Yep, some say its more of a sour watermelon like flavor. Maybe if tradition fruit punch & watermelon had a baby, it'd be TestPowder's flavor? I enjoy it though.

Apple condense has a good flavor. Only thing I've had from Purus but its spot on so I'd trust the others will also be solid flavor a. Excited to see.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Anyone try APE by AEN? That was fenugreek based if I remember correctly. That one put me in alpha mode, ridiculous pumps, and made me smell like maple syrup all day long!
    Independent Review
  13. Registered User

Bioforge Pro Max
    Triazole
    SNS DAA

From experience that is. Profile-wise:

Dominate v1 (original)
    Core TEST
    PNI Prodigy
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Yep, some say its more of a sour watermelon like flavor. Maybe if tradition fruit punch & watermelon had a baby, it'd be TestPowder's flavor? I enjoy it though.

Apple condense has a good flavor. Only thing I've had from Purus but its spot on so I'd trust the others will also be solid flavor a. Excited to see.
    I liked the fruit punch flav of tp Tbh
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

let the horse race begin..

Everybody is going to stand for a company or a brand, people often do not want to indicate that theyve actually got 0 results from using testosteron booster or magic products! Therefore i invite you to research on the internet, polls, and ingridience your self!

I have used Triazole - Activate Xtreme - And now just started on X-factor from molecular nutrition.
    I felt minimal effects from triazole - actiavte xtreme! problem is that it is hard to tell if these products work or not, the only way to access that is to draw blood and check the values of hormones! If you where to run steroids, i see the point in using an AI OTC product!

So your values might change, but i dident really see any pronoucned effects from using test boosters, thoughfrom X-factor i do find that i feel quicked sore and xtremely pumped when taking preworkout. Read up on ARA and the studies done on it, and you might understand why it works
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Everybody is going to stand for a company or a brand, people often do not want to indicate that theyve actually got 0 results from using testosteron booster or magic products! Therefore i invite you to research on the internet, polls, and ingridience your self!

I have used Triazole - Activate Xtreme - And now just started on X-factor from molecular nutrition.
    I felt minimal effects from triazole - actiavte xtreme! problem is that it is hard to tell if these products work or not, the only way to access that is to draw blood and check the values of hormones! If you where to run steroids, i see the point in using an AI OTC product!

So your values might change, but i dident really see any pronoucned effects from using test boosters, thoughfrom X-factor i do find that i feel quicked sore and xtremely pumped when taking preworkout. Read up on ARA and the studies done on it, and you might understand why it works
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    I have had great results with PNI's Paragon and what i will also do is take D-Test right along with it throughout the day.

Really?. I thought taking N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid along with regular D-aspartic acid was dangerous!. I've always read on here to specifically NOT combine the two!.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

So you saw zero results from Dpol/Erase combo (which seems to be one of the most potent test boosting stacks), but you gained 15lbs from a Fenugreek/Trib combo in TestFreak?

That's interesting
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

So you saw zero results from Dpol/Erase combo (which seems to be one of the most potent test boosting stacks), but you gained 15lbs from a Fenugreek/Trib combo in TestFreak?

That's interesting
    X-D Hahaha SMH
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Hmmm odd...dpol is great as is erase but it could also have been your diet...

PNI paragon is great
    In case you were wondering...
    -Forskolin is a cAMP/CREB activator, and thus increases testosterone via StAR activation.
    -MK-4 activates both StAR and, much more importantly, P450scc. (P450scc is the second rate-limiting step.)
    -NMDA acts on the LH receptor and StAR.
    -Degrading estrogen receptors with prunella vulgaris will increase LH secretion, and will thus also act on the LH receptor.
    -The aromatase inhibitor will, of course, prevent the conversion of our 'new' testosterone to estrogen.
    -Prunella vulgaris will, additionally, not inhibit aromatase, but will limit the transcriptive and binding potential of circulating estrogens.
    -The SHBG-inhibitor is there to prevent our 'new' testosterone from binding to SHBG.

Also testfreak here is the ingredient panel wow it's over priced but maybe coop can chime in on the ingredients :120 Hybrid Capsules
    Serving Size:4Capsule
    Servings Per Container:30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl) 10.5mg 525%
    Magnesium (As Magnesium Aspartate) 90mg 23%
    Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 30mg 200%
    TEST FREAK® HYBRID PRO-TESTOSTERONE FORMULA 3140.5mg
    RAPID RELEASE FREE TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFIER 1100mg *
    (Promotes Unbound Bioactive Testosterone*)
    TESTOFEN® Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 50% (350 Mg) Fenuside(TM) 700mg
    TRIGOTEST(TM) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 20% (80 Mg) Testosides(TM) 400mg
    METHYL GALLATE ESTER TESTOSTERONE MATRIX 1000mg *
    (Promotes Natural Testosterone Production Via Luteinizing Hormone Release*)
    Tribulus Terrestris - Methyl Gallate Ester Standardized To Maximum 60% (600 Mg) Saponins /20% (200 Mg) Protodioscin 1000mg
    ZINC-TEST(TM) SUPPORT COMPLEX 610.5mg
    (Provides Clinically Proven Building Blocks Of Testosterone*)
    Zinc (As Zinc Acetate), Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate), Vitamin B6
    DHT CONTROL COMPLEX (Supports Testosterone-To-DHT Conversion Control*) 280mg *
    Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens) 160mg
    Standardized To Free Fatty Acids And Sterols
    Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) 120mg
    AROMATSE REGULATION SUPPORT COMPLEX 150mg *
    (Supports Testosterone-To-Estrogen Conversion Control)
    [(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-4-H-1-Benzopyran-4-One]/Hesperidin 5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-Benzopyran-4-One/Apigenin Trans-3,5,4'-Trihydroxystillbene/Resveratrol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Maybe he added 15 lbs of water weight from the massive estrogen boost he got from all that fenugreek
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post

ArA a natural testosterone booster?

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hmmm odd...dpol is great as is erase but it could also have been your diet...

PNI paragon is great
    In case you were wondering...
    -Forskolin is a cAMP/CREB activator, and thus increases testosterone via StAR activation.
    -MK-4 activates both StAR and, much more importantly, P450scc. (P450scc is the second rate-limiting step.)
    -NMDA acts on the LH receptor and StAR.
    -Degrading estrogen receptors with prunella vulgaris will increase LH secretion, and will thus also act on the LH receptor.
    -The aromatase inhibitor will, of course, prevent the conversion of our 'new' testosterone to estrogen.
    -Prunella vulgaris will, additionally, not inhibit aromatase, but will limit the transcriptive and binding potential of circulating estrogens.
    -The SHBG-inhibitor is there to prevent our 'new' testosterone from binding to SHBG.

Also testfreak here is the ingredient panel wow it's over priced but maybe coop can chime in on the ingredients :120 Hybrid Capsules
    Serving Size:4Capsule
    Servings Per Container:30
    Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
    Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl)10.5mg525%
    Magnesium (As Magnesium Aspartate)90mg23%
    Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate)30mg200%
    TEST FREAK® HYBRID PRO-TESTOSTERONE FORMULA3140.5mg
    RAPID RELEASE FREE TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFIER1100mg*
    (Promotes Unbound Bioactive Testosterone*)
    TESTOFEN® Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 50% (350 Mg) Fenuside(TM)700mg
    TRIGOTEST(TM) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 20% (80 Mg) Testosides(TM)400mg
    METHYL GALLATE ESTER TESTOSTERONE MATRIX1000mg*
    (Promotes Natural Testosterone Production Via Luteinizing Hormone Release*)
    Tribulus Terrestris - Methyl Gallate Ester Standardized To Maximum 60% (600 Mg) Saponins /20% (200 Mg) Protodioscin1000mg
    ZINC-TEST(TM) SUPPORT COMPLEX610.5mg
    (Provides Clinically Proven Building Blocks Of Testosterone*)
    Zinc (As Zinc Acetate), Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate), Vitamin B6
    DHT CONTROL COMPLEX (Supports Testosterone-To-DHT Conversion Control*)280mg*
    Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens)160mg
    Standardized To Free Fatty Acids And Sterols
    Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica)120mg
    AROMATSE REGULATION SUPPORT COMPLEX150mg*
    (Supports Testosterone-To-Estrogen Conversion Control)
    [(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-4-H-1-Benzopyran-4-One]/Hesperidin 5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-Benzopyran-4-One/Apigenin Trans-3,5,4'-Trihydroxystillbene/Resveratrol
    Bunk

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

How did I not catch any of this X-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I thoroughly loved the intimidate/ testabolan v2 stack. Used it in my last pct and recovered very well. Great libido, deep sleeps, and successful work outs.

I will be using DPol and erase pro this pct so I will report after I recover. Bulk DAA from NP gives me wicked diarrhea so I'm hoping dpol doesn't
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I thoroughly loved the intimidate/ testabolan v2 stack. Used it in my last pct and recovered very well. Great libido, deep sleeps, and successful work outs.

I will be using DPol and erase pro this pct so I will report after I recover. Bulk DAA from NP gives me wicked diarrhea so I'm hoping dpol doesn't
    Dpol won't ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

ArA a natural testosterone booster?

Bunk

- Valdez
    Hope you don't mean the paragon
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Dpol won't ;-)
    Good to know! I wasn't looking forward to peeing out of my a$$ for 4 weeks lol.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

What is the custard creme?
  29. Registered User

Screw you guys. I want to gain 15lbs. I am going on Test Freak!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

That's interesting
    The results from Test Freak were likely a placebo! I started that cycle after football season and not lifting much I also went on a bulk diet at that time. But all of my lifts shot up after football season and so did my weight! More than usual so is it possible that some people respond better to different testosterone boosters?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

cough diet cough diet

Well i would assume people want to use testosteron boosters for either gaining muscle or just feeling better. 15lbs is great, almost steroidial effect thats awesome

would be raveage to put a 15year old on a natural testosteron booster and see him gain dinosaur like muscles :>
  32. Registered User

How old are you?
  33. Registered User

The results from Test Freak were likely a placebo! I started that cycle after football season and not lifting much I also went on a bulk diet at that time. But all of my lifts shot up after football season and so did my weight! More than usual so is it possible that some people respond better to different testosterone boosters?
    This is the most pertinent piece of information which led you to gain 15lbs.

Raising testosterone levels through supplementation will rarely correlate to any significant body composition changes, especially to such an extreme degree of 15lbs weight increase.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

ahhhhhhhaaaaaa
    man i haven't been to the supplement forum for awhile, is good to be back, get some laffs

perception and understanding (or lack thereof) of some ppl, always important to keep in mind

welcome to AM buddy, this place may be good for you..do some reading.

Also testfreak here is the ingredient panel wow it's over priced but maybe coop can chime in on the ingredients
    ricky do you really need coop or anyone else for that matter to chime in on this profile?

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

ahhhhhhhaaaaaa
    man i haven't been to the supplement forum for awhile, is good to be back, get some laffs

perception and understanding (or lack thereof) of some ppl, always important to keep in mind

welcome to AM buddy, this place may be good for you..do some reading.

ricky do you really need coop or anyone else for that matter to chime in on this profile?

Nah but it's always fun to entertain I mean trib and fenugreek for 50$ hell sign me up
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I wouldn't say that your weight gain was placebo, considering it happened and is measureable, but I wouldn't attribute it to the testfreak either.
    An increase in weight can be attributed to an increase in calories; when testosterone is increased the body is able to synthesize more muscle therefore more of the weight gain will likely be muscle. But generally speaking weight gain in of itself is attributed to diet.
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

Hope you don't mean the paragon
    I was obviously talking about the test freak bone head!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

I was obviously talking about the test freak bone head!

- Valdez
    <3 <3
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

tribulus, zma stack
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

How old are you?
    17! Yes they probably don't do anything because my natural testosterone levels are already near the highest they can be! I did however hope that by taking an estrogen inhibitor I could lean down a bit. I now weigh 235 at 10-12% bf! I am not a bodybuilder but an athlete, so a small amount of fat doesn't bother me it would even probably help during football season. But I like to look good like anyone else that's the reason I starred the Dpol and Erase stack! I know the bulking diet is the key but that was not the first time I started a bulking diet after football, last season I did the same thing and gained no weight! That is why I felt the TestFreak helped me gain weight!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. which is the best?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 11:19 PM
  3. Which is the best MRP/protein bar on the market?
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:49 PM
  4. Which is the best?
    By lobbylobsterman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 10:18 AM
  5. Which is the best Libido Herb?
    By arlowf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 11:01 AM