got a question!

  1. got a question!


    I'm currently stacking alpha t2+ the new oep (with no dmaa)+ erase pro and compound 20
    Its kinda stupid but i got one month left on probation and i was wonder is there any way i could fail
    a drug test? I'm just want to make sUre!


  2. dont think u will. just stay away from jack3d or NO Xplode
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. Agreed.. I’d imagine probation testing isn’t necessarily focused on test or its precursors. I would imagine their more concerned with things like pot, coke, heroin, etc. For peace of mind you can always pm a rep from USP and PES and ask.
    Good luck and stay off drugs lol
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by whooplax777 View Post
    I'm currently stacking alpha t2+ the new oep (with no dmaa)+ erase pro and compound 20
    Its kinda stupid but i got one month left on probation and i was wonder is there any way i could fail
    a drug test? I'm just want to make sUre!
    there's no illegal compounds in any of those, even if you had the OG Oxy w/ dmaa it wouldn't make you fail a drug test. they're not drugs
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    there's no illegal compounds in any of those, even if you had the OG Oxy w/ dmaa it wouldn't make you fail a drug test. they're not drugs
    Exactly. Probabtion testing isn't NCAA testing, so you should be fine.

  6. went to probation yesterday n they said oxyelite has been causing false positives for amphetamines. .....just repeating wat PO told me

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iammatt777 View Post
    went to probation yesterday n they said oxyelite has been causing false positives for amphetamines. .....just repeating wat PO told me
    I'll be damned, that's very odd. Thanks for letting us know, man
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Np. And she mentioned it specifically -I didn't even ask abt oxyelite

  9. Quote Originally Posted by iammatt777 View Post
    went to probation yesterday n they said oxyelite has been causing false positives for amphetamines. .....just repeating wat PO told me
    That sucks. That being said, why were you messing around with this stuff when you were worried about testing? I would rather be fat than in jail myself.

  10. I wasn't worried abt testing
    Wasn't taking it either
    She just randomly mentioned it wen she gave me the cup to go fill up

  11. Thanks for your help guys o got another question you think i can add lean xtreme in the the stack for the second 4 wrek cycle?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by whooplax777 View Post
    Thanks for your help guys o got another question you think i can add lean xtreme in the the stack for the second 4 wrek cycle?
    sure, lean xtreme is a good addition
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    sure, lean xtreme is a good addition



    How would it be dosed because i take 2 oep 1 alphat2 1 erase pro and 2 compound 20s in the at 4am
    And 1 oep 2alpha t2 and 2 compound 20s at 12pm

  14. Quote Originally Posted by whooplax777 View Post
    How would it be dosed because i take 2 oep 1 alphat2 1 erase pro and 2 compound 20s in the at 4am
    And 1 oep 2alpha t2 and 2 compound 20s at 12pm
    first thing in the am is how I dosed it before
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. also try alphamine. solid, solid product.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. got some questions about superdrol
    By hallgs56 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 09:55 PM
  2. hey guys, i got a question!
    By Squats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 12:11 PM
  3. I got a question?
    By benchpress12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
  4. got a question
    By bigjim33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 05:02 PM
  5. Got my new diet ready;Got some questions
    By BigBody in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in