Is tribulus a good test booster? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is tribulus a good test booster?

  1. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Is tribulus a good test booster?


    Ignore the title.

    Kidding!

    Just wanted more people to come to this thread in order to kick my ass.But instead,answer my question please....


    If the cheap NOW Tribulus standardized only for saponins(45%) did nothing for my libido whatsoever,
    should I spend money on a tribulus standardized for 40% protodioscin?


    Is it a possibility the protodioscin-one would work for my libido?

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why not get something like Fadogia which will not only work for your libido but actually boost testosterone?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. hsk
    hsk is offline
    New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    77371

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why not get something like Fadogia which will not only work for your libido but actually boost testosterone?
    What he said!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah I think I'd look into something else if Tribulus didn't work for your libido.

    Something else, alot of people think that the more test you have, the higher your libido will be. In actuality, the endocrine system is a complex thing; balance of hormone ratio has more to do with libido-- this is evidenced by a strong AI killing your libido
  5. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why not get something like Fadogia which will not only work for your libido but actually boost testosterone?
    Or bulbine.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why not get something like Fadogia which will not only work for your libido but actually boost testosterone?
    Mr.C,Are there any human studies that show fadogia boosting test?

    Can you link me?

    I`m still working out where to buy fadogia since all the sites that carry it have very high shipping prices.
    And I can`t find Bioforge Promax V2 anywhere.


    I`m gonna try fadogia and tribulus too,I`m looking to try out all libido herbs to see if they work.
    I`m looking for something that can keep libido fairly high all the time,without it dropping later,and without sides off course.
  7. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I`m just wondering if getting the 40% tribulus is a complete waste of money.

    I would just like to see if it works at all or not,so I can write tribulus off once and for all if necessary.
  8. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yeah I think I'd look into something else if Tribulus didn't work for your libido.

    Something else, alot of people think that the more test you have, the higher your libido will be. In actuality, the endocrine system is a complex thing; balance of hormone ratio has more to do with libido-- this is evidenced by a strong AI killing your libido
    True,very true!
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Mr.C,Are there any human studies that show fadogia boosting test?

    Can you link me?

    I`m still working out where to buy fadogia since all the sites that carry it have very high shipping prices.
    And I can`t find Bioforge Promax V2 anywhere.


    I`m gonna try fadogia and tribulus too,I`m looking to try out all libido herbs to see if they work.
    I`m looking for something that can keep libido fairly high all the time,without it dropping later,and without sides off course.
    Gonna try Horny Goat Weed? Stinging Needle root?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Gonna try Horny Goat Weed? Stinging Needle root?
    Tried them both.
    HGW-10% icariin for 2g/day for 10 days-nothing
    Divanil-as part of Testopro-nothing

    I have good results when using Testojack 100-my free test went through the roof-courtesy of LJ100 in it.
    But this one also gets me sides if I use it all the time.
    It also contains tribulus 20% protodioscin.
    But when I tried Tribulus of 45% saponins on its own I got nothing.But I wasn`t standardized for protodioscin.

    DAA gives me great libido for 3-5 days.After that it subsides.So I use it 5 days on 10 days off.This one also comes with sides.


    Thats about it.
    Testojack(LJ100 presumably) and DAA work for me.


    I ordered some Damiana and Muira Puama to try.

    So I still haven`t tried:
    Fadogia
    Bulbine
    Mucuna
    Massularia
    Forskolin
    Trib(40%protodioscin)
    (feel free to add more ingredients)


    btw I can`t emphasize enough how ****ty my libido was on Testopro (divanil,indole-3-carbinol,testofen).
    You could lay out three girls in front of me,I dunno if I would respond.It killed it.
  11. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Or bulbine.

    I am so hungry to try either of these, bulbine and/or fadogia. Funds are low right now but hopefully soon.
  12. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Tried them both.
    HGW-10% icariin for 2g/day for 10 days-nothing
    Divanil-as part of Testopro-nothing

    I have good results when using Testojack 100-my free test went through the roof-courtesy of LJ100 in it.
    But this one also gets me sides if I use it all the time.
    It also contains tribulus 20% protodioscin.
    But when I tried Tribulus of 45% saponins on its own I got nothing.But I wasn`t standardized for protodioscin.

    DAA gives me great libido for 3-5 days.After that it subsides.So I use it 5 days on 10 days off.This one also comes with sides.


    Thats about it.
    Testojack(LJ100 presumably) and DAA work for me.


    I ordered some Damiana and Muira Puama to try.

    So I still haven`t tried:
    Fadogia
    Bulbine
    Mucuna
    Massularia
    Forskolin
    Trib(40%protodioscin)
    (feel free to add more ingredients)


    btw I can`t emphasize enough how ****ty my libido was on Testopro (divanil,indole-3-carbinol,testofen).
    You could lay out three girls in front of me,I dunno if I would respond.It killed it.

    Mucuna works for me, especially mood and libido, but it's a fine line on dosages when dealing with different percentage extracts.
  13. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    86157

    Reputation Reputation

    Are there any fadogia products still around it's like the ingredient dropped off the face of the planet.
  14. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Are there any fadogia products still around it's like the ingredient dropped off the face of the planet.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-capsules.html
  15. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why,just why doesn`t Nutra make international shipping cheaper.
    10-ish $ would be acceptable to me.
    I can`t pay these current shipping charges.
  16. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    86157

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Why,just why doesn`t Nutra make international shipping cheaper.
    10-ish $ would be acceptable to me.
    I can`t pay these current shipping charges.
    I'm gonna guess because international shipping either isn't cheap or isn't easy and not cheap means you pay more, not easy means time, time = money means you pay more.
  17. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    Why,just why doesn`t Nutra make international shipping cheaper.
    10-ish $ would be acceptable to me.
    I can`t pay these current shipping charges.
    I'm unsure...perhaps their hands are tied ....or other reasons. But cheaper shipping does exist and there's thousands of Canadians that would jump on board if they had the option.
  18. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anyhow...me no like tribulus...it makes me very irritable.
  19. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    86157

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I'm unsure...perhaps their hands are tied ....or other reasons. But cheaper shipping does exist and there's thousands of Canadians that would jump on board if they had the option.
    He's in eastern europe I think he said Lithuania.
  20. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Mr.C,Are there any human studies that show fadogia boosting test?Can you link me?I`m still working out where to buy fadogia since all the sites that carry it have very high shipping prices.And I can`t find Bioforge Promax V2 anywhere.I`m gonna try fadogia and tribulus too,I`m looking to try out all libido herbs to see if they work.I`m looking for something that can keep libido fairly high all the time,without it dropping later,and without sides off course.
    Human studies - no. Several sets of human bloodwork - yes. And I'm not big on anecdote, but anecdotally, nothing makes me feel like fadogia in the T department.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. New Member
    Lutztenways's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    88638

    Reputation Reputation

    Maca
    Fenugreek

    It's super cheap and very effective. You can dose at 1.5-3g for each.
  22. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Human studies - no. Several sets of human bloodwork - yes. And I'm not big on anecdote, but anecdotally, nothing makes me feel like fadogia in the T department.
    Thanks for that Mr.C!

    I shall take your word for it and order some.

    I`m still working out where to order it from though.

    Livelong has it in bulk powder,which I like,but they won`t answer my mail about shipping price.


    What particular product/s did you use Mr.C?

    And the most important question:does the libido wane later on in the fadogia-cycle or does it stay?
  23. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Maca
    Fenugreek

    It's super cheap and very effective. You can dose at 1.5-3g for each.
    Both are horribly wrong.

    At least for me.

    I`ve used Maca 6:1 extract,2.7 grams for 10 days and it not did not raise libido but it made me horribly depressed.


    I`ve also used Testopro(has 300 mg Testofen in it) and it KILLED my libido.



    Both are so crappy for me,I don`t get it.
  24. New Member
    Lutztenways's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    88638

    Reputation Reputation

    I can't speak to testofen, but just cheap fenugreek does the trick for me. Could be a cissus-like issue where standardizing for a certain component actually eliminates unidentified parts that may provide a benefit. To clarify fenugreek stimulates libido, maca is recovery and volume related in my case.

    Best of luck in finding a solution.
  25. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    117570

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Maca
    Fenugreek

    It's super cheap and very effective. You can dose at 1.5-3g for each.
    This
  26. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    This
    I see you`re not reading the thread....
  27. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    I can't speak to testofen, but just cheap fenugreek does the trick for me. Could be a cissus-like issue where standardizing for a certain component actually eliminates unidentified parts that may provide a benefit. To clarify fenugreek stimulates libido, maca is recovery and volume related in my case.

    Best of luck in finding a solution.
    Thanks man!

    Maybe I do get some regular fenugreek,just to tryit that way,it is dirt cheap.
  28. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Thanks for that Mr.C!

    I shall take your word for it and order some.

    I`m still working out where to order it from though.

    Livelong has it in bulk powder,which I like,but they won`t answer my mail about shipping price.


    What particular product/s did you use Mr.C?

    And the most important question:does the libido wane later on in the fadogia-cycle or does it stay?
    The libido most definitely stays. Keep in mind the extract matters. 2 high quality extracts (actually the same extract) are Omega T-Force and Bioforge Pro Max.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Thanks man!

    Maybe I do get some regular fenugreek,just to tryit that way,it is dirt cheap.
    Fenugreek as an herb has been shown to raise estrogen more than testosterone (in humans trials) and is used in foreign countries to help women lactate.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. New Member
    Lutztenways's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    88638

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fenugreek as an herb has been shown to raise estrogen more than testosterone (in humans trials) and is used in foreign countries to help women lactate.
    I guess I should mention that I spend a lot of time crying after sex when I use fenugreek.
  31. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,861
    Rep Power
    3709230

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: Is tribulus a good test booster?


    Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    I guess I should mention that I spend a lot of time crying after sex when I use fenugreek.
    Lmao!!! Hilarious!!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  32. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251876

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The function of tribulus in rasing test is that it first raises Leutinizing Hormone (LH) then test follows (hopefully).

    Better options like fadogia exist. I'm a fan of fadogia and divanil. If it's libido boost youre looking for then the PDE-5 inhibition in Drive would be better suited. Free Test gets me goin within a few days of starting up.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  33. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,393
    Rep Power
    791062

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Mucuna works for me, especially mood and libido, but it's a fine line on dosages when dealing with different percentage extracts.
    I enjoyed inhibit p and bulbine for libido
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  34. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why not get something like Fadogia which will not only work for your libido but actually boost testosterone?
    Well,I decided I`m gonna order Bioforge Promax V2,in a couple of days,when it`s back in stock.


    It`s gonna cost me 54 $,I hope it`s worth it Mr.Coop.


    These high price products are a gamble,but I couldn`t find any other fadogia that would ship to me.


    I hope it`s not going to be another Testopro,which sucks ass,big time!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:57 PM
  2. ZMA-T good test booster?
    By callaway in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. halodrol......h drol whats a good test booster?
    By skipper in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 01:10 AM
  4. is alpha drive xl a good test booster?
    By jnino in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 04:49 PM
  5. good test boosters
    By insane lifter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 01:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in