USPlabs test powder

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
og erase. erase pro is dosed a little too high for my liking, like it was designed for pct or something. i like 2 doses of og erase daily, otherwise my wrists start to ache during workouts

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
the testify stack (anabeta + Test powder) seems to be very effective if you are looking to bulk, or you could go up to Anabeta Elite if you want more of a recomp/leaner gains
one of the PES guys had pretty good results running the second combo
anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/216656-anabeta-elite-test.html

gmanall

Awards
Steroids...JK

What are your goals? What are your staples?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What should I stack with USPlabs test powder?
Some solid suggestions given above.

What are your goals? It's a very versatile product. I'm doing it with Prime & AP and adding some nice size & strength.

Theres always room for Versa-1, may take a few weeks for retailers to pick it up.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had good results with Test Powder/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite. I plan on stacking it with Versa-1 and Prime in a couple months.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Powder should be solid on its own. I did really enjoy the Testify Stack though (AnaBeta + Test Powder).

23con

23con

Awards
Is it more effective as a pre workout or taken in the morning?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Is it more effective as a pre workout or taken in the morning?
I like to take mine about 45-60 mins pre-workout.

and on off days you can take any time really.

to the Erase suggestion, this is doable but I don't see the need for anything more than one cap, as Test Powder contains AI.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to use it pre workout on training days (the Agmatine is great for pumps) and in the morning on off days. Like carpee said, it doesn't really matter what time you take it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can take it pre-workout. Like others said the Agmatine Sulfate wiull def help with pumps, Pre-workout on workout days and in the morning on rest days is common & how I dose myself.

Stacking with AP would be great for adding size, help you utilize the carbs the way theyre supposed to be handled! Prime or Versa-1 would be a solid addition as strength and size are reported (and ive experienced) with both!

The possibilities are almost endless, a very versatile product. TestPowder has AI & Prolactin control so if you feel the need to stack with a compound like Erase, the dose should be smaller. Dont want to dry out the joints!

bchap05

Awards
I've gained about 8 lbs on Test Powder by itself but I'm also eating a lot too. It seems to be helping keep it lean. I might have to try some of the other suggestions in here.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
I've gained about 8 lbs on Test Powder by itself but I'm also eating a lot too. It seems to be helping keep it lean. I might have to try some of the other suggestions in here.
1.erase pro
2. anabolic pump
3. Og anabeta

bchap05

Awards
I'll check that out. I'm a little over halfway through my 2nd tub so I'll take a 4 week break and then look into that stack

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
anabeta or anabeta elite, and erase pro or erase!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What should I stack with USPlabs test powder?
Just like everybody has said anabeta and erase would be great. But if u wanna take it up a notch add Dpol. And that is a great stack.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like everybody has said anabeta and erase would be great. But if u wanna take it up a notch add Dpol. And that is a great stack.
Dpol and Test Powder are both DAA based products. You wouldn't want to stack them together (if that's what you're suggesting).

23con

23con

Awards
Dpol and Test Powder are both DAA based products. You wouldn't want to stack them together (if that's what you're suggesting).
Which is more effective for mass? D pol or test powder?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's my fault. Pick one of the two and add erase and anabeta. That's what I was trying to say

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is more effective for mass? D pol or test powder?
They're both good products IMO, and I wouldn't say that one would be more effective for "mass" than the other. As always, your diet will be the biggest factor in how much you gain. Test Powder is my favorite DAA based supplement (love the formula), but Dpol would be my second. I've had good results with both (separately).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I'm only 18
Oh...well then I wouldn't recommend using any form of DAA or anything else that can affect your hormones. At 18, your biggest concerns should be eating plenty of good food, getting plenty of rest, and training properly. If you have all that in check, you shouldn't have a problem adding mass.

23con

23con

Awards
I did my research and I know at my age I shouldnt need test boosters but I went to the doc I have low test levels.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did my research and I know at my age I shouldnt need test boosters but I went to the doc I have low test levels.
It's not about whether or not test boosters will raise your test level at that age, because they will. Your body, including your brain, are still growing and maturing and messing with your chemistry can mess you up for life. Please trust me that waiting a few years will be worth the wait and the risks right now are not. Stick with the basics:)

bchap05

Awards
Haven't tried D Pol but I would think they are similar. Both DAA products Test Powder just has more ingredients including AI and DPol is less expensive if you don't want the extra stuff.