Pre workout

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to work out on a daily basis, and I recently broke my hand and have lost a lot of motivation and weight. I'm looking for some good pre workout. I've tried than main majority of them and recently spent 50 bucks on hemovex from nutri shop... The guys insisted it was the best on the market! But it's horrid! It makes me feel almost high, and I get no energy and when I'm done working out I just feel so lazy! So I was looking for some advice on your favorites! The new stuff that's out now and still available. Thanks so much guys!

mitch23

Awards
I tink FA xtream napalm is great u get good energy good pump and u don't get a crash of it after a workout tastes alrite to

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Check out Prodigy by PNI. Gives me awesome focus/pump and great energy without the crash.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Prodigy, Volatile and Condense get my votes. All a little different buy all very effective. Origin also looks good but I have yet to try it. PES Enhanced is next on my list.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ConDense would be an awesome addition!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I use to work out on a daily basis, and I recently broke my hand and have lost a lot of motivation and weight. I'm looking for some good pre workout. I've tried than main majority of them and recently spent 50 bucks on hemovex from nutri shop... The guys insisted it was the best on the market! But it's horrid! It makes me feel almost high, and I get no energy and when I'm done working out I just feel so lazy! So I was looking for some advice on your favorites! The new stuff that's out now and still available. Thanks so much guys!
Based on your experience, I would recommend Condense or Focus XT. Both will give you a nice boost for your workout but won't leave you feeling crappy afterwards.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Based on your experience, I would recommend Condense or Focus XT. Both will give you a nice boost for your workout but won't leave you feeling crappy afterwards.
Two scoops of Condense + One serving of Caffeine free Focust XT is fantastic.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Some of my favorite are focus xt,hemavol,and condense.and the stacking options with these are amazing!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Huge Focus XT fan checking in. I use it mostly for academic endeavors (love 8am classes), but certainly enjoy it pre-workout as well.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Some of my favorite are focus xt,hemavol,and condense.and the stacking options with these are amazing!
^^^ these right here are legit but also origin helps a lot to focus in the gym. I've stacked origin/hemavol and origin(1 sccop) with condense for an awesome workout

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
^^^ these right here are legit but also origin helps a lot to focus in the gym. I've stacked origin/hemavol and origin(1 sccop) with condense for an awesome workout
Haven't tried it yet so I can't say!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Very nice,thanks bro.will let everyone know what I think once I check em out!

awesome I know you'll love it and nothing but great reviews on the boards already

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Some solid suggestions, Enhanced will also be available soon.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can check out White FLOOD ||||| (free samples here)

Ragnarok is always a favorite of mine.

Focus XT is the next on my list to try

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone want to try some samples of prodigy let me know ill send a few scoops out of my tubs

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hemovex is quite misleading, the serving size is i believe around 8 grams and they mention that per 8 grams there is 300mg of caffeine. However if you take a scoop using the scooper they provide, you will be scooping out around 12.5g so your getting a crazy amount of caffeine, which is likley why you crash so hard.

Look into PowerMax, its very clean and smooth energy with no crash and you can get 2 sample packs to try and see if you like it before you buy it. If you want to get some samples, send an email to [email protected] with your address!