Looking for some insight

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Looking for some insight


    This will be my first post on this forum so please don't flame me too hard. I just finished a cycle of XFactor advanced about two months ago. I saw some decent gains from it, but I'm lookin to try something else. I've heard great things about the Drive/RPM/Neovar stack and was pretty set on giving it a try. Then I came across Aen APE. I was trying to avoid test and test boosters, but I have heard great things about APE and I haven't heard of any negative sides. I'm 21 and trying to pack on another ten to fifteen pounds before I start my cut. I do realize that these are completely different types of supplements, but I'm just looking for some personal opinions or experiences. What should I go with? Thanks guys

  2. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31243
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    This will be my first post on this forum so please don't flame me too hard. I just finished a cycle of XFactor advanced about two months ago. I saw some decent gains from it, but I'm lookin to try something else. I've heard great things about the Drive/RPM/Neovar stack and was pretty set on giving it a try. Then I came across Aen APE. I was trying to avoid test and test boosters, but I have heard great things about APE and I haven't heard of any negative sides. I'm 21 and trying to pack on another ten to fifteen pounds before I start my cut. I do realize that these are completely different types of supplements, but I'm just looking for some personal opinions or experiences. What should I go with? Thanks guys
    At 21 natty test boosters aren't going to do **** for you unless you have unnaturally low test. Get your diet and training straight first
  3. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post

    At 21 natty test boosters aren't going to do **** for you unless you have unnaturally low test. Get your diet and training straight first
    I figured that would be the response I would get and I was expecting it. Only reason I started to consider a booster was the fact that I know a few people my age that have done boosters and seen pretty solid results. My training and diet are not a problem at the moment. All that aside, being that natty test boosters are said to be pointless at my age, what's the next best thing? Heard pretty good things about the drive/rpm/neovar stack, but is it superior to the xfactor I have used prior? Sorry for all the questions but this forum seems packed with knowledge and I'm trying to absorb as much as I can.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31243
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post

    I figured that would be the response I would get and I was expecting it. Only reason I started to consider a booster was the fact that I know a few people my age that have done boosters and seen pretty solid results. My training and diet are not a problem at the moment. All that aside, being that natty test boosters are said to be pointless at my age, what's the next best thing? Heard pretty good things about the drive/rpm/neovar stack, but is it superior to the xfactor I have used prior? Sorry for all the questions but this forum seems packed with knowledge and I'm trying to absorb as much as I can.
    Yeah xfactor original will probably be your best bet right now since it doesn't operate hormonally. Stack with lclt and gms and you should be good to go. Just make sure you're not taking any fish oil or cissus around xfactor dosings
  5. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.72%

    I would suggest building a stack around Anabeta. Maybe the best natty supp for adding bulk.

    Are you already utilizing basic, proven supplements like creatine and beta alanine?
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    Only reason I started to consider a booster was the fact that I know a few people my age that have done boosters and seen pretty solid results.
    Quite a lot of the time, its placebo effect. Spending $150 on supplements for a month buys extra motivation, extra care with diet, extra effort with training whether or not it raises testosterone significantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    My training and diet are not a problem at the moment. All that aside, being that natty test boosters are said to be pointless at my age, what's the next best thing? Heard pretty good things about the drive/rpm/neovar stack, but is it superior to the xfactor I have used prior? Sorry for all the questions but this forum seems packed with knowledge and I'm trying to absorb as much as I can.
    Your training and diet may not be a problem, but they might not be optimal either..... Whether a given product is superior to another depends on the individual, their training schedule/type, etc. The drive/rpm/neovar might be nice for you as you can do a little bit of fat loss along with adding lean mass if you are careful on it.
  7. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Thanks for all the input guys. I used to take creatine, but stopped using it due to the water weight and bloating. I have also never used beta alanine by itself, just when the preworkouts I was taking contained it. I have heard the fish oil and xfactor thing, but I use tuna as my protein source quite often. Is that bad to do with xfactor? Or are they referring to fish oil pills specifically?
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6545464
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'd stay away from APE. Go for age-independent ergogens like SNS Monohydrate, Beta-alanine, Citrulline Malate, etc
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    6194884
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    36.48%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: Looking for some insight


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd stay away from APE. Go for age-independent ergogens like SNS Monohydrate, Beta-alanine, Citrulline Malate, etc
    Beat me to it

    OP I'm taking what Coop suggested above now plus Agmatine and LOVING hitting the gym.

    The 10+15lbs you're wanting to gain is going to come from the kitchen man.

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  10. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Can I stack anabeta with creatine?
  11. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Can I stack anabeta with creatine?
  12. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389586
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Coop and Valdez are giving you some great products. Personally agmatine with Formutech Nutritions Endurance BCAA Plus and creatine makes a great preworkout. Your getting BCAA's to feed the muscles, Beta Alanine and COP for muscular endurance, Agmatine will give you insaine pumps. Pick up some Creatine as Coop stated and if ya want even more pumps citrulline malate.

    And..... EAT EAT EAT>
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    This will be my first post on this forum so please don't flame me too hard. I just finished a cycle of XFactor advanced about two months ago. I saw some decent gains from it, but I'm lookin to try something else. I've heard great things about the Drive/RPM/Neovar stack and was pretty set on giving it a try. Then I came across Aen APE. I was trying to avoid test and test boosters, but I have heard great things about APE and I haven't heard of any negative sides. I'm 21 and trying to pack on another ten to fifteen pounds before I start my cut. I do realize that these are completely different types of supplements, but I'm just looking for some personal opinions or experiences. What should I go with? Thanks guys
    if you are staying away from test boosters, then stay away from Drive and RPM
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  14. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    At 21 natty test boosters aren't going to do **** for you unless you have unnaturally low test. Get your diet and training straight first
    not true. i took various kinds when i was 19 and saw results. sure diet and training have to be on point no matter what you are doing. Ive had results with anabeta, DAA, IGF 2, HGHup....etc
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  15. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd stay away from APE. Go for age-independent ergogens like SNS Monohydrate, Beta-alanine, Citrulline Malate, etc
    i agree with this.

    if you are sold on taking some other product, i would go with Anabeta + Prime. great stack
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  16. New Member
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    381915
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    In addition to the above suggestions, go with Anabolic Pump from USPLabs or some other nutrient partitioning agent. This will help with maximum nutrient uptake and minimize fat storage.
  17. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    In addition to the above suggestions, go with Anabolic Pump from USPLabs or some other nutrient partitioning agent. This will help with maximum nutrient uptake and minimize fat storage.
    solid product
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  18. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    So anabeta+prime+anabolic pump? Can I stack a preworkout on top of that as well?
  19. New Member
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    381915
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    So anabeta+prime+anabolic pump? Can I stack a preworkout on top of that as well?
    You can definitely use a preWO. I would suggest lower/non-stim. Couple good options are Omega Sports Ultima, iFORCE Hemavol, ProSupps Dr. Jekyll.
  20. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    hemavol is where its at!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  21. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post

    You can definitely use a preWO. I would suggest lower/non-stim. Couple good options are Omega Sports Ultima, iFORCE Hemavol, ProSupps Dr. Jekyll.
    Ok I think that's gonna be my next stack then. I tried prosupps mr.hyde and it made me feel like I was on crack or something. Really jittery and anxious. How does the Dr. Jekyll compare?
  22. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389586
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Jekyll is there non stim formula. Its ok. But Volitile which is lower on the stims blows it away on pumps. Hyde is freaking crazy with energy. I took it and was going a million liles per hour.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Jekyll is there non stim formula. Its ok. But Volitile which is lower on the stims blows it away on pumps. Hyde is freaking crazy with energy. I took it and was going a million liles per hour.
    Ya I could feel the effects of Hyde more than any other preWO I've tried. Kinda hesitant to try the Jekyll since it doesn't have a lot of stims. I'm not sensitive to stims so I usually need a high dosage to feel anything.
  24. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389586
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    Ya I could feel the effects of Hyde more than any other preWO I've tried. Kinda hesitant to try the Jekyll since it doesn't have a lot of stims. I'm not sensitive to stims so I usually need a high dosage to feel anything.
    Well with what you have planned I would definitely reccomend some Volatile. Its packed with 9 grams of actives. You will feel insaine pumps. Not overwhelming energy. We are also running some promos in the company promotions section. We give a lot away, because once you run it you will love it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Well with what you have planned I would definitely reccomend some Volatile. Its packed with 9 grams of actives. You will feel insaine pumps. Not overwhelming energy. We are also running some promos in the company promotions section. We give a lot away, because once you run it you will love it.
    I would definitely try some if it was given to me haha
  26. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Train to failure, ample rest....supplement with creatine and BCAAs....eat 6 balanced meals a day...grow!
  27. New Member
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    381915
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    Ok I think that's gonna be my next stack then. I tried prosupps mr.hyde and it made me feel like I was on crack or something. Really jittery and anxious. How does the Dr. Jekyll compare?
    Jekyll actually has 100 mg of caffeine, so its not entirely stim-free. Also, I'm a huge fan of picamilon. Great pumps and focus, while not being over-stimmed. The good news with the preWOs I recommended is you know exactly what you are getting. No Prop blends, just effective doses of active compounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    Ya I could feel the effects of Hyde more than any other preWO I've tried. Kinda hesitant to try the Jekyll since it doesn't have a lot of stims. I'm not sensitive to stims so I usually need a high dosage to feel anything.
    "Feeling" a preWO doesn't equate to being an effective ergogenic aid.
  28. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post

    Jekyll actually has 100 mg of caffeine, so its not entirely stim-free. Also, I'm a huge fan of picamilon. Great pumps and focus, while not being over-stimmed. The good news with the preWOs I recommended is you know exactly what you are getting. No Prop blends, just effective doses of active compounds.

    "Feeling" a preWO doesn't equate to being an effective ergogenic aid.
    I get what you're saying but I use preWOs specifically for energy and pumps so I'd like to feel those things. That aside, is a 4 week cycle of anabeta+prime+anabolic pump, sufficient? Or do I need to do 8 weeks to see real results?
  29. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389586
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dont jump on the proprietary blend is a negative thing. The reason for is not so you the consumer does not know whats in it and how much, its because if you have something and it works another company will start producing iot the same way. Supplement business can be very cut throat. Know what your active are and know the good companies have the science and do what is best for their reputation when building the blend. If a company has a good reputation then their prop blend will be good. It will have the right amount of what you need to get the best out of the product.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. New Member
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    381915
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    I get what you're saying but I use preWOs specifically for energy and pumps so I'd like to feel those things. That aside, is a 4 week cycle of anabeta+prime+anabolic pump, sufficient? Or do I need to do 8 weeks to see real results?
    Anabeta should be cycled 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, but the other two do not need to be cycled. They can be ran continuously.
  31. New Member
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    381915
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Dont jump on the proprietary blend is a negative thing. The reason for is not so you the consumer does not know whats in it and how much, its because if you have something and it works another company will start producing iot the same way. Supplement business can be very cut throat. Know what your active are and know the good companies have the science and do what is best for their reputation when building the blend. If a company has a good reputation then their prop blend will be good. It will have the right amount of what you need to get the best out of the product.
    Most companies hide behind a prop blend because they use inadequate doses of the active compounds. It's understandable for a company to use a prop blend in the instance they are using an entirely new ingredient. This forces other companies to have to research in to dosing, effectiveness, etc. But when you are using ingredients that have been on the market for a while and dosing has been well established, there is no point to a prop blend.

    I've worked for multiple supplement companies and have been in the industry for 8 years. Trust me, prop blends are used, more often, as a "shield" and excuse than what they truly are intended.
  32. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    on prop blends: only use products that have prop blends that come from a company you trust. I know with AppNut, they used prop blends to hide the formula so it wont get stolen or copied (which happened before they had prop blends).
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  33. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.
  34. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.
    it isnt the exact same, but the only thing i can think of is GlycerGrow by CL. i love that stuff
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    6194884
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    36.48%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: Looking for some insight


    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.
    Slinsane

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  36. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Slinsane

    - Valdez
    didnt even think about slinsane. you are right
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  37. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Cool thanks guys. Just put in my order. Got slin sane, anabeta, prime, and some white flood because it was on sale. Thanks for all the help
  38. New Member
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    381915
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    Cool thanks guys. Just put in my order. Got slin sane, anabeta, prime, and some white flood because it was on sale. Thanks for all the help
    Awesome man! Keep us posted on results!
  39. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,664
    Rep Power
    3816733
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    16.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.
    It looks like you already placed your order but they do have AP in stock (the 60ct): http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-60-caps.html

    Slintensity and Recompadrol are also currently on sale, but Slin-sane is a very nice choice. I am currently using it and stocked up on a ton during a sale due to how much I enjoy it.
  40. New Member
    Gazlay43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    5140
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post

    Awesome man! Keep us posted on results!
    Will do!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fork in Road: Looking for some advice.
    By SigEp05 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 06:19 PM
  2. Looking for some advise
    By joey300z in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 02:55 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 01:13 AM
  4. Newbie, looking for some clarification
    By TazmanCS72 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in