Vanillean/Endosurge stack

  1. Vanillean/Endosurge stack


    I was going to start some recomp but with all the buzz with Vanillean, I figured I'd give it a try. Any thoughts in running Vanillean/Endosurge?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by txboy5 View Post
    I was going to start some recomp but with all the buzz with Vanillean, I figured I'd give it a try. Any thoughts in running Vanillean/Endosurge?
    Two great products. I'm using both right now. I would consider using Erase or Erase Pro with Endosurge. Divanil type products work well for me but I'm prone to estrogenic sides that accompany the test increase.
  3. Re: Vanillean/Endosurge stack


    Quote Originally Posted by txboy5 View Post
    I was going to start some recomp but with all the buzz with Vanillean, I figured I'd give it a try. Any thoughts in running Vanillean/Endosurge?
    Erase or Erase Pro/vanillean/endosurge would be am awesome stack that would yield great results.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Erase or Erase Pro/vanillean/endosurge would be am awesome stack that would yield great results.
    ^^^^^Agree fully, killer recomp stack. If u need a bottle of erase let me know I got an extra.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  5. Ok, on day 5 of my Endosurge/Vanillean run and it's going good so far but I have a few quick questions. I know the vanillean is doing a good job supressing my appetite but I feel like the Endo has boosted it way up. Any suggestions? I'm currently recomp'in- thinking about adding EC stack to this.. Just looking for ideas.
  6. Vanillean/Endosurge stack


    I would rather take something like Formasurge and call it the BPS triple stack.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by txboy5 View Post
    Ok, on day 5 of my Endosurge/Vanillean run and it's going good so far but I have a few quick questions. I know the vanillean is doing a good job supressing my appetite but I feel like the Endo has boosted it way up. Any suggestions? I'm currently recomp'in- thinking about adding EC stack to this.. Just looking for ideas.
    Add Alphamine. I'm using It in combination with Vanillean with running a batty stack that includes Endosurge.

  8. I really don't want to use a transdermal... Is Endo known to cause a large increase in appetite?
  9. Vanillean/Endosurge stack


    I get a nice increase in appetite from Endosurge.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/Endosurge Stack
    By slim340 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:11 PM
  2. Erase + Endosurge Stack (combo pack)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  3. Thoughts on endosurge stacks?
    By chedapalooza in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 04:13 PM
  4. I need the Erase and Endosurge stack!! Nutra!!!
    By halfhuman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 01:28 PM
  5. Endosurge stack question??
    By roblasane in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in