The legal supplement that impressed you most

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
What was the legal supplement that impressed you most and why?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Kind of a general question. Is there a specific category of supplement or desired effect you had in mind?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
assuming you mean non gray market. im craze's biggest hore. everytime i come off to restart the tolerance, its like a whole new world of workouts. never gets old using between cycles. glad i got 3 tubs pre lawsuit

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Kind of a general question. Is there a specific category of supplement or desired effect you had in mind?
Not a specific category nor desired effect :)

If you want, you could mention one supplement per category

hsk

Awards
  • Established
1. Creatine probably would be the one that impressed me the most in terms natural athletic performance enhancement

2. Icariin, Bulbine, and Divanil based products would be next for effects on testosterone as well libido (honorable mention to Fadogia, PES Erase, Mucuna Pruriens for this as well)

3. Na-Rala, PES AnaBeta, and Agmatine for GDA and nutrient partitioning effects

4. Cordyceps and Citrulline Malate for endurance

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Arachidonic Acid, Mucuna Puriens, Forskolin...hm I guess COP too.

Either one of those are kinda tied for the first place in my case.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid, Mucuna Puriens, Forskolin...hm I guess COP too.

Either one of those are kinda tied for the first place in my case.
Arachidonic acid is found in x-gels right?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
overall agmatine impressed me the most based on effectiveness per cost and its multiple benefits

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Agmatine is always impressive.i really enjoy citrulline malate also!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Arachidonic acid is found in x-gels right?
Indeed my modeling brother, X-Gels will be making a well deserved and miraculous comeback...soon ;)!
Agmatine is always impressive.i really enjoy citrulline malate also!
I love how Cit Mal makes my FXT taste, it's Pink Lemonade even tangier and it makes Cotton Candy taste like a slice of heaven! Well aside of that, the benefits it poses are amazing, specially in helping with peak power output via vasodilation.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ecdysterone. Non hormonal muscle gainer. No pct required and helped me gain 10 pounds in 2 months

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
In no particular order,
Agmatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate, and creatine monohydrate.
Those have all been very impressive ergogenic supplements, with very noticeable effects.
As far as fat loss is concerned nothing beats the simple ECA stack.

Peace

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creating monohydrate. The god-father of supplements....
agreed. creatine mono is the only supplement I know %100 works as its supposed to. I've cycled off it completely a few times and noticed a considerable difference in muscular endurance. I get irritated when my friends say "nah it just makes you bloated, that's why people thinks it works"

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
agreed. creatine mono is the only supplement I know %100 works as its supposed to. I've cycled off it completely a few times and noticed a considerable difference in muscular endurance. I get irritated when my friends say "nah it just makes you bloated, that's why people thinks it works"
Unfortunately, in my case the only thing i notice with mono it´s dry mouth.. Besides that, nothing :(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Never heard.. I´ll search about this
I have never found a real study that proves ECDY works at all...but many people swear by it, albeit anecdotally only.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, in my case the only thing i notice with mono it´s dry mouth.. Besides that, nothing :(
That's because you need to drink more water. Creatine increase intracellular water in muscle and unless you drink more water you can/will get dehydrated. It happens to me every time I introduce a creatine containing product.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wow surprised at some of the answers in here..
i personally wouldn't even call creatine the "one".
too big of a landscape/conflicting product uses to call just one natty supp the one, so -
i'll pick
FOOD

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
really?
give me quality dietary intake and discretion, i'll give you all the natty supps in the world..
and let's see who can do more with which
;)
Food is still not a supplement. A supplement is designed to do just that.. supplement diet.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steak.

And before you say it isn't a supplement I would argue that everyone here would have more gains if they supplemented their current diet with more steak.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Food is still not a supplement. A supplement is designed to do just that.. supplement diet.
lmao
arguing over semantics context and definitions

okay i'll play

by your logic: a supplement is exactly that right? meant to supplement the diet
why? because of inadequacies in the diet
what if there are no inadequacies in the diet?
ergo no need for supplementation of such

food is THE supplement of life, bud

:)

but, whatever
this thread is a melting pot of ideas
you can decide to your own liking, what qualifies as what

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Steak.

And before you say it isn't a supplement I would argue that everyone here would have more gains if they supplemented their current diet with more steak.
three steaks + three shakes a day makes a man swole

(and before anyone says AHAA! shakes are a supplement! they can easily be substituted -- from REAL FOOD -- with equivalent macro/cals and BETTER quality/sources than ANY powder on the market)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
lmao
arguing over semantics context and definitions

okay i'll play

by your logic: a supplement is exactly that right? meant to supplement the diet
why? because of inadequacies in the diet
what if there are no inadequacies in the diet?
ergo no need for supplementation of such

food is THE supplement of life, bud

:)

but, whatever
this thread is a melting pot of ideas
you can decide to your own liking, what qualifies as what
It's the supplement sub-forum, not the nutrition sub-forum.

The question asked about supplements (dietary supplements is how I understood the question), as any logical poster understands food is a necessity to existence.

If I for some reason can't consume enough protein throughout the day (inadequacy), a protein powder shake is a viable option. If there's no inadequacies in an individuals diet, then why supplement with anything? I personally don't consume enough wild game and fish to get a decent daily amount of creatine and EPA/DHA, so I'll supplement with those.

The original question, although difficult to answer, is really asking what is the best legal dietary supplement one can intake.

Not arguing - just saying. :)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol or X-factor(ARA)

all these people saying creatine, beta alanine, might be right but ive just been taking it as a staple for so long i forgot what its like to not take it lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
any logical poster understands food is a necessity to existence.
you again? :lol:

i'll bypass everything you said (as this is getting silly) - except for this one thing:
i will make a blanket statement and say, most posters - logical or otherwise - do NOT really understand the power of food

it is talked about..ppl type it..ppl repeat it..
but the majority of ppl do not understand nutrition, the inadequacies in their diet, or how to structure a diet to meet their needs, so look to supplements to 'save the day'

i am obviously a rep for a supplement company, so i obviously understand supps can be very useful tool, very powerful tools..

here tho - if the issue is that important to you to be right, okay..
food /=/ supplements

enjoy

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tong Kat Ali impressed me with the crazy libido boost I got from it and I also felt great on it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
oh all right
since i'm playing by the rules of the thread now.. :D
two supps come to mind, as they've brought game-changing impact to the fray for me personally recently

first one: G8 -- have been having horrendous sleeping issues for last couple extended weeks, never hitting deep REM, waking 6x every hour, sleeping less than 6hrs total (and sometimes less than 5, and sometimes less than 4..well you get the point)..been affecting my thoughts, my training, my recovery..my sanity
ever since i started this stuff couple days ago, i'm sleeping deep again, waking refreshed, training been incredible last 2 days
life-changer, right now

second one: Achilles (and in previous yrs, the portion of Achilles that is cissus q)
when i used this stuff starting last October, was in some pain from a few issues..was hindering my training, hurting all the time
this was like a godsend at the time, rectified my injury issues with analgesic benefits and promoted rapid healing within short timeframe, allowed me to get my groove back on

i could pick a lot of things, but like i said for me personally, these two are tops simply due to recent successes

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you again? :lol:

i'll bypass everything you said (as this is getting silly) - except for this one thing:
i will make a blanket statement and say, most posters - logical or otherwise - do NOT really understand the power of food

it is talked about..ppl type it..ppl repeat it..
but the majority of ppl do not understand nutrition, the inadequacies in their diet, or how to structure a diet to meet their needs, so look to supplements to 'save the day'

i am obviously a rep for a supplement company, so i obviously understand supps can be very useful tool, very powerful tools..

here tho - if the issue is that important to you to be right, okay..
food /=/ supplements

enjoy
I made one rebuttal and this "is getting silly"? Hah. Okay, sir. Judging by your last statement, I'm not sure why you're being sensitive, as I'm just conversing with you about the fact this is a supplement sub-forum.

You're correct, many individuals don't understand the significance behind macro/micronutrients, so why don't you educate the assumed novice dietitians with your nutritional connoisseurship..

You're (rightly) stressing diet is the key/main component to success in whatever a persons individualized goal is, but the whole point of this thread is a supplement that has impressed you, and your points are tangent.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm just conversing with you about the fact this is a supplement sub-forum.

the whole point of this thread is a supplement that has impressed you.
aaronuconn - in how many more different ways shapes or forms are you going to attempt to dictate to me what this thread is about, how i can answer, and what is acceptable to be posted?

boogyman

Awards
I would say any of the Cordycepts products from MST. They are the one supplement that provide an immediate, noticable effect. I have used them while training for endurance events and for weekly basketball games and the boost they provide to stamina and "wind" is very real.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Cissus. I wouldn't be lifting or using many supplements at all without it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test. I mean, it's legal for me. lol

Other than that: macuna, citrulline, rhodiola, alpha-gpc, ani

Nugget5

Awards
Cit-mal, cordyceps, hup-A, beta-Alanine and fish oil.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I love Erase Pro, Citrulline, Beta Alanine, Codyceps and Hemavol and NO Shotgun! There are a TON of supps that I will be testing this year, I spent a TON of money on supps to find the few that work well. I can't believe how many good supplements are on the market now, too many
to get!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unicorn blood prewo..hard to find though. Virgin blood will suffice..those are becoming just as rare though