PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 1 of 30 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?


    Having been a huge fan of the Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, and Alphamine, I can only imagine what new innovative product "Enhanced" will truly be. PES has been a company always looking to get a ahead of the game and tip the scales. any ideas what you all think this new product will conatin?!!!!

  2. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,969
    Rep Power
    7072974
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the kind words, you guys will not be disappointed with Enhanced!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,022
    Rep Power
    1873501
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I asked and Ben said Bobby would send his bears on me. Gotta wait it out bud...sucks balls

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,200
    Rep Power
    3266390
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

    If you want to jump to the feedback...click that
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,113
    Rep Power
    5049203
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    70.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hoping it doesn't have any form of Yohimbine/Yohimbe in it. The stuff in Alphamine freaked me out.
  6. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hoping it doesn't have any form of Yohimbine/Yohimbe in it. The stuff in Alphamine freaked me out.

    A little yohimbe wouldn't be bad, but what I hope is that it isn't overdosed with beta alanine, love the tingles though. Some comanies put 2,500 mg of beta alanine in their products for the "feeling actor." What I hope to see is a powerful substance that has merit, sustainable energy and pumps that hurt.I know with PES that they will formulate it to stay away from stimulant catabolism and protect muscle with substances like HICA. I wouldn't be surprised if they used some of the same components as Alphamine.

    I've seen too many pre workouts with flavored Arginine and beta alanine and basically that is all, sold as powerful N.O. amplifiers and most powerful on the market, both those substances are great and necessary but they are just components of great products, I'm ready for something different, I'm ready to get "Enhanced." PES
  7. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,305
    Rep Power
    7283213
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post

    A little yohimbe wouldn't be bad, but what I hope is that it isn't overdosed with beta alanine, love the tingles though. Some comanies put 2,500 mg of beta alanine in their products for the "feeling actor." What I hope to see is a powerful substance that has merit, sustainable energy and pumps that hurt.I know with PES that they will formulate it to stay away from stimulant catabolism and protect muscle with substances like HICA. I wouldn't be surprised if they used some of the same components as Alphamine.

    I've seen too many pre workouts with flavored Arginine and beta alanine and basically that is all, sold as powerful N.O. amplifiers and most powerful on the market, both those substances are great and necessary but they are just components of great products, I'm ready for something different, I'm ready to get "Enhanced." PES
    "Arginine great and necessary"

    How bout no.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. New Member
    kenny76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    306758
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Love the only two pes products ive used so far-erase and alpha t2, stacked with test powder and oep. samples would be nice as some pwo supps have given me stomach issues.
  9. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    "Arginine great and necessary"

    How bout no.
    seriously? why wouldnt you? what would you use? Oxygenated blood flow isn't good enough for you?
  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,632
    Rep Power
    9951852
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Thanks for the kind words, you guys will not be disappointed with Enhanced!


    Music to the ears!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,352
    Rep Power
    111958
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Choline has a reverse effect me. Anybody wanna trade?
  12. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post

    seriously? why wouldnt you? what would you use? Oxygenated blood flow isn't good enough for you?
    You couldn't dose arginine high enough to get real results. It's useless at low dose and toxic at high dose.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You couldn't dose arginine high enough to get real results. It's useless at low dose and toxic at high dose.
    I agree, thats why I made the statement that high dosed arginine products are junk. I feel as though arginine is important BUT it can't be the main base of a good preworkout.
  14. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    also why wouldnt you add a nitric oxide percursor? powerful and necessary even at low doses
  15. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Love the only two pes products ive used so far-erase and alpha t2, stacked with test powder and oep. samples would be nice as some pwo supps have given me stomach issues.
    try alphamine!!!
  16. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,305
    Rep Power
    7283213
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post

    seriously? why wouldnt you? what would you use? Oxygenated blood flow isn't good enough for you?
    How about something that is actually effective when administered orally.

    Like agmatine, citrulline, nitrates, or really anything but arginine.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  17. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    also why wouldnt you add a nitric oxide percursor? powerful and necessary even at low doses
    Citrulline boosts arginine levels much higher than arginine does.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    How about something that is actually effective when administered orally.

    Like agmatine, citrulline, nitrates, or really anything but arginine.
    If your going to boost arginine optimally you need to dose it with both cituline malate and a little arginine, I agree agmatine is the pump factor though.
  19. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,305
    Rep Power
    7283213
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post

    If your going to boost arginine optimally you need to dose it with both cituline malate and a little arginine, I agree agmatine is the pump factor though.
    Oral bioavailability of arginine is like 20% IIRC.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  20. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Going back to my orginal statement Arginine AKG is a precursor to nitric oxide. AKG promotes vascularity and strength and supports growth hormone and insulin secretion. It can an effective vasodilator when paired with other pump factors such as cituline or agmatine. There is a reason it is a staple in sexual health products as well as sports supplements it improves blood flow and most imporantly efficient nutrient delivery. supplement are pointless if they don't aid in nutrient support.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,200
    Rep Power
    3266390
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    No beta-alanine here...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    No beta-alanine here...
    haha thank god! Ill ad 500mg if I feel the need can't wait to get my hands on it I have a great guess itll contain Agmatine....you don't have to answer that..I can wait
  23. New Member
    kenny76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    306758
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post

    try alphamine!!!
    I wanna after a couple weeks off oep.
  24. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I wanna after a couple weeks off oep.
    Yeah for sure, give your self 4-5 weeks- you wont be disappointed. I don't normally rant and rave about taste becasue most of the time its iirelavent for me but- it's so good you may not stop drinking it all day. Both flavors are phenomenal!
  25. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post

    haha thank god! Ill ad 500mg if I feel the need can't wait to get my hands on it I have a great guess itll contain Agmatine....you don't have to answer that..I can wait
    I bet it doesn't
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. New Member
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    164735
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    2013 people still talking about arginine being effective? *clicks out thread

    someone let me know when we go back to talking about enhanced and other things that actually work
  27. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,523
    Rep Power
    6115381
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    Going back to my orginal statement Arginine AKG is a precursor to nitric oxide. AKG promotes vascularity and strength and supports growth hormone and insulin secretion. It can an effective vasodilator when paired with other pump factors such as cituline or agmatine. There is a reason it is a staple in sexual health products as well as sports supplements it improves blood flow and most imporantly efficient nutrient delivery. supplement are pointless if they don't aid in nutrient support.
    Good god, you are so far off from reality it's shocking. Are you aware that weightlifting is an ANAEROBIC activity and that oxygen is not limiting? Increased vasodilation helps prevent acidosis and facilitates removal of waste products, NOT delivering nutrients to the muscles. Arginine has been proven ineffective if administered orally. Citrulline has been proven effective if administered orally. Alpha-ketoglutarate has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.

    Josh hasn't commented on your advocation of arginine because he doesn't want to lose a customer, but it's quite clear that the PES preworkout, created by a company hinged on innovation and effective ingredients, ​is not going to include arginine.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,022
    Rep Power
    1873501
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Good god, you are so far off from reality it's shocking. Are you aware that weightlifting is an ANAEROBIC activity and that oxygen is not limiting? Increased vasodilation helps prevent acidosis and facilitates removal of waste products, NOT delivering nutrients to the muscles. Arginine has been proven ineffective if administered orally. Citrulline has been proven effective if administered orally. Alpha-ketoglutarate has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.

    Josh hasn't commented on your advocation of arginine because he doesn't want to lose a customer, but it's quite clear that the PES preworkout, created by a company hinged on innovation and effective ingredients, is not going to include arginine.
    Pub Med has spoken.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. New Member
    kateean2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    8720
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.95%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Hoping it doesn't have any form of Yohimbine/Yohimbe in it.
  30. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,305
    Rep Power
    7283213
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Good god, you are so far off from reality it's shocking. Are you aware that weightlifting is an ANAEROBIC activity and that oxygen is not limiting? Increased vasodilation helps prevent acidosis and facilitates removal of waste products, NOT delivering nutrients to the muscles. Arginine has been proven ineffective if administered orally. Citrulline has been proven effective if administered orally. Alpha-ketoglutarate has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.

    Josh hasn't commented on your advocation of arginine because he doesn't want to lose a customer, but it's quite clear that the PES preworkout, created by a company hinged on innovation and effective ingredients, is not going to include arginine.
    Hey! I was gonna do that....

    Dude tries to get a little sleep and coop has to come in and steal all his thunder....
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  31. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,888
    Rep Power
    1188917
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    I don't see what the big deal is, most PES products aren't anticipated on here or talked about much. Yeah, they came out with Erase, Anabeta, Elite, Pro, Alphamine, etc, but when do you ever see people talking about those products on here? I'm fairly certain this pre-workout has hardly been anticipated by anyone.

    PES Pre-Workout Needs A Name!

    Alphamine

    AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

    A PES Announcement - New Product Coming Soon
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  32. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    169956
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Going back all the way to the begining how do you all think this new product will be formulated?
  33. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331723
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is, most PES products aren't anticipated on here or talked about much. Yeah, they came out with Erase, Anabeta, Elite, Pro, Alphamine, etc, but when do you ever see people talking about those products on here? I'm fairly certain this pre-workout has hardly been anticipated by anyone.

    PES Pre-Workout Needs A Name!

    Alphamine

    AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

    A PES Announcement - New Product Coming Soon
    Hahaha !!!!
    Their stuff build up interest very fast. If it works, people want it. Very simple formula.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,022
    Rep Power
    1873501
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Hahaha !!!!
    Their stuff build up interest very fast. If it works, people want it. Very simple formula.
    Simplicity does make them a very solid company

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,888
    Rep Power
    1188917
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hahaha !!!!
    Their stuff build up interest very fast. If it works, people want it. Very simple formula.
    Was hoping the links made the sarcasm easy enough to spot The stuff builds up interest because they release products that works. You're right it's a very simple formula.

    The good thing about this release though is PES doesn't really just do another "yeah we got one of those" type of products. So it's a pretty good bet this pre-workout will do something different (or better) than others because if not they wouldn't release it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  36. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,969
    Rep Power
    7072974
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Was hoping the links made the sarcasm easy enough to spot The stuff builds up interest because they release products that works. You're right it's a very simple formula.

    The good thing about this release though is PES doesn't really just do another "yeah we got one of those" type of products. So it's a pretty good bet this pre-workout will do something different (or better) than others because if not they wouldn't release it.
    Thank you Geo, we don't like to release a product until it is exactly what we want. I am very excited to everyone to try Enhanced
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  37. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,888
    Rep Power
    1188917
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thank you Geo, we don't like to release a product until it is exactly what we want. I am very excited to everyone to try Enhanced
    Well it's just the truth. I'm excited to give Enhanced a whirl
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  38. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    No beta-alanine here...
    Go fish?
  39. Banned
    cbarbarian23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Is it available at nutria planet ?
  40. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,888
    Rep Power
    1188917
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cbarbarian23 View Post
    Is it available at nutria planet ?
    It will be, but it hasn't been released quite yet. I'm guessing PES is going to have their own insider launch party and then the retailers will get it. That's just a guess though, it's what happened with Alphamine. Rest assured NP will have it, the only question is when.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in