PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 32 of 39 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

  1. Ahh, dang it. Thanks for the fast reply. Might try and get it shipped from the states.

    Unfortunately it seems Enhanced will get stopped by customs as Enhanced contains "yohimbe Bark Extract". Unless its marked as a gift, then they usually dont check it.

    Oh well, I hope the european version will hit the UK soon!


  2. I just finished 8 weeks using enhanced as my pre workout. Anyone have any recommendations for the month I need to take off?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I just finished 8 weeks using enhanced as my pre workout. Anyone have any recommendations for the month I need to take off?
    From stims or just from enhanced?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    From stims or just from enhanced?
    Just enhanced

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    Just enhanced
    I've been really enjoying uncut recently. In case you have yet to try that.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I've been really enjoying uncut recently. In case you have yet to try that.
    I haven't tried that but will check it out, thanks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBOOMBOOM View Post
    Ahh, dang it. Thanks for the fast reply. Might try and get it shipped from the states.

    Unfortunately it seems Enhanced will get stopped by customs as Enhanced contains "yohimbe Bark Extract". Unless its marked as a gift, then they usually dont check it.

    Oh well, I hope the european version will hit the UK soon!
    I stay in close contact with our European distributor and will alert them as soon as we have an ETA on it.

    Thank you for your patience.

    Ben
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Ive been on enhanced for two weeks now and the effects that i originally received have worn off i dont really feel much anymore.
    I'm the same man. Enhanced doesn't get me going all crazy in my own little world. Pumps are okay. It will pick me up if I am sleepy, but i dont get a uncontrolable urge to lift when i take it. Alphamine, on the other hand hits me a lot harder. I cant sit still if I take it and if you went scoop for scoop, is more cost effective. THis is not to say i dont like enhance; I just dont get the insane rush everyone else talks about. I have five more tubs of enhanced left. Hopefully it lasts the rest of the year.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I haven't tried that but will check it out, thanks
    Uncut and Origin are the only other stim pre-workouts I have in my stash and that I use when I take a break from Enhanced (sad times lol).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Uncut and Origin are the only other stim pre-workouts I have in my stash and that I use when I take a break from Enhanced (sad times lol).
    Never tried origin.

    But I have preworkouts for DAYS. Jack3d micro is a pre I'm fairly fond of as well.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I stay in close contact with our European distributor and will alert them as soon as we have an ETA on it.

    Thank you for your patience.

    Ben
    Thx man, I like the EU version of alphamine so I bet this will be a hit as well.

    But I'd love to try the american, as it seems to be getting great reviews as well. If anyone knows how to get ahold of it in europe, please PM me. Or if anyone knows how to get it in to the western europeans countries without customs grabbing it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBOOMBOOM View Post
    Thx man, I like the EU version of alphamine so I bet this will be a hit as well.

    But I'd love to try the american, as it seems to be getting great reviews as well. If anyone knows how to get ahold of it in europe, please PM me. Or if anyone knows how to get it in to the western europeans countries without customs grabbing it.
    I don't think anyone from PES will be able to give you customs advice. We don't have anyone working on the inside!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I don't think anyone from PES will be able to give you customs advice. We don't have anyone working on the inside!
    You may be speaking too soon.... I hear Bobbi is very mysterious.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Since the release of enhanced I'm on my second bottle tried both the fruit punch and blue razz. Flavors were tolerable, seems like the calcium carbonate threw flavor off a little. But who cares about flavor because I'm currently 255 lbs, 15% BF, and yes getting a pump off one scoop.
    My body hasn't seemed to get used to the product at all. I've always liked agmatine, but I feel like the luecine nitrate makes it 10% better. Extremely impressed with Enhanced! Real sustained pumps is all I need!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    Since the release of enhanced I'm on my second bottle tried both the fruit punch and blue razz. Flavors were tolerable, seems like the calcium carbonate threw flavor off a little. But who cares about flavor because I'm currently 255 lbs, 15% BF, and yes getting a pump off one scoop.
    My body hasn't seemed to get used to the product at all. I've always liked agmatine, but I feel like the luecine nitrate makes it 10% better. Extremely impressed with Enhanced! Real sustained pumps is all I need!
    That is awesome. Love hearing that no tolerance has been developed to Enhanced! Agmatine + Nitrates all packed together plus a nice stim punch.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Really missing enhanced lately! I have to be strong though only been off for a few weeks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Really missing enhanced lately! I have to be strong though only been off for a few weeks.
    I think I have a week left of workouts with Enhanced before it is gone and time for a break

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I think I have a week left of workouts with Enhanced before it is gone and time for a break
    So you feel my pain!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I think I have a week left of workouts with Enhanced before it is gone and time for a break
    That will suck...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    So you feel my pain!
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    That will suck...
    Ya, I am not very excited about it and don't know what I will do

    Will more then likely go to Alphamine pre-workout, but I do need a stim break however.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ya, I am not very excited about it and don't know what I will do

    Will more then likely go to Alphamine pre-workout, but I do need a stim break however.
    What is this "stim break" you speak of?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What is this "stim break" you speak of?
    Come to think of it, I am not entirely sure.

  23. I went on a stim break once.

    Started breaking my caffeine capsules in half.

    Am I doing it wrong?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I went on a stim break once.

    Started breaking my caffeine capsules in half.

    Am I doing it wrong?
    Didn't last long
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Didn't last long
    That's what she said

  26. Ditched enhanced because of the heat today and used another pre. I noticed that the effort and motivation just wasnt there...actually the workout sucked and im suffering a pretty bad crash right now. i do alot of HIIT out in the heat and im pretty afraid to use enhanced if its 90 degrees out. Anyone have their 2 cents on the dosing protocol of enhanced in the heat? I use 1.5 scoops regularly in 80 degree weather and under. But when the temp rises above 85 i can feel my heart pumping out of my chest. Workouts suck without enhanced and i can never make it through with the same intensity, should i just lower the dosage?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Ditched enhanced because of the heat today and used another pre. I noticed that the effort and motivation just wasnt there...actually the workout sucked and im suffering a pretty bad crash right now. i do alot of HIIT out in the heat and im pretty afraid to use enhanced if its 90 degrees out. Anyone have their 2 cents on the dosing protocol of enhanced in the heat? I use 1.5 scoops regularly in 80 degree weather and under. But when the temp rises above 85 i can feel my heart pumping out of my chest. Workouts suck without enhanced and i can never make it through with the same intensity, should i just lower the dosage?
    I agree I definitely just don't feel the focus and intensity when replacing enhanced. It may be all mental but the difference is pretty noticeable. I've been cycling off enhanced for a few weeks and have been really feeling it lately. Luckily I've been using alphamine a few days a week.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I agree I definitely just don't feel the focus and intensity when replacing enhanced randomly. It may be all mental but the difference is pretty noticeable. I've been cycling off enhanced for a few weeks and have been really feeling it lately. Luckily I've been using alphamine a few days a week.
    It's a pretty hard supplement to replace I hate going without Alphamine ever. It's my go to for most every day. Being without that and people but get out of my way cause I'm hulk smash.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    It's a pretty hard supplement to replace I hate going without Alphamine ever. It's my go to for most every day. Being without that and people but get out of my way cause I'm hulk smash.
    Do you wear your hulk hands you got for Christmas when this takes place?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Do you wear your hulk hands you got for Christmas when this takes place?
    Maddox got those yesterday, he is obsessed with the Hulk
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in