- 01-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Hey everyone, i am sure this has been asked a thousand times and i wouldnt normally be such a noob but the search feature is not functioning well on my comp. As I learned in another thread previously, the best time to take x-factor is pre-workout and it is only consumed on workout days? Just needed to double and triple check that before i begin. Thanks!
- 01-12-2013, 07:01 PM
- 01-12-2013, 07:12 PM
01-12-2013, 07:13 PM
01-12-2013, 07:29 PM
if it was pre and post it would be 2 and 2, then move up to 3 and 3 if necessary? any other combination more effective?
01-12-2013, 07:54 PM
01-12-2013, 07:57 PM
01-12-2013, 08:05 PM
I felt better just taking it every day, personally. I know the view has changed to just pre-wo, so this is just what ive noticed
CELTIC LABS REP
01-12-2013, 08:06 PM
01-12-2013, 08:09 PM
quick last question, would it be detrimental to have a meal with beans as the meal i consume my x-factor with? Given the fatty acid content of black beans?
01-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Omg, I just finished my whole bottle of xfactor and I took the pills per instructions, with meals! Why preworkout? Forgive me if this has been asked 100 times already.
01-13-2013, 12:49 PM
SO i typically eat lunch with beans which is when i would dose my x-factor ( pre-wo) is that not a good idea given the fatty acid concentration in the beans>
Similar Forum Threads
- By ax1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2009, 10:32 PM
- By arjun4 in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2008, 06:24 AM
- By ironface in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:14 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2007, 11:20 AM
- By french_muscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2005, 05:53 PM