PQQ~ The heavy-hitter in my stack!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Good to see some positive reports from PQQ so I'm not the only one praising it! Bioclinical Naturals PQQ-10 is similar to AOR but less expensive and actually more Coq10 as well. I've been steadily taking 20mg daily of PQQ and am going to add 100mg Ubiquinol & 100mg of Shilajit to get the same but better benefit as these combined products. And I feel you on the distractedness bioman; but I enjoy it as I can get stuck very easily on focusing on 1 thing unable to break away.

2. Quote Originally Posted by underthesun View Post
    freqfly, thanks for enduring the barrage. I am going to try it, I have energy issues, I'll report if it does anything.
    Anytime! I'd suggest 20mg a day with 200-300mg of Coq10 for maximal results in terms of energy and cognition. At 10mg a day I could barely notice anything; but once bumping it up to 20mg I noticed all of the benefits it continues to offer.
    •   

3. I prefer CoQ10 Ubiquinol to standard CoQ10. That is why I take (Bio)PQQ with the former.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    10mg on most days. Next time I order, I will get the 20mg caps and play around with bumping up the dose higher just to see how it feels.

Pretty cool supp for an older dude like me. Curious to use higher doses when I start running again in the spring summer. Would be nice to quickly build up mitochondria and endurance/stamina using this supp..if it truly works towards that end. If it did, then new endurance supps utilizing it would be warranted.
    Sounds good. I like the flexibility of the 10mg capsules, though. I take 2 x 1 sometimes, and 1 x 1 at other times. One can even go to 3 x 1 if required. The 20mg capsules do not offer this type of flexibility.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Thanks. I may just order a bigger bottle of the 10mg's and experiment with dosing that way. Even just 10mg/ day seems to do OK. Seem to be managing pretty well on 5-6 hours of sleep per day (I'm at work out in the desert of CA), but am craving a sleep-in day which I will not get until the 15th.

I stacked 10mg PQQ with picamilon yesterday and today and it feels like a good combo thus far. The weather and lack of sleep have kept me amotivational towards cardio ATM.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 09:50 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 02:02 PM
  3. Triac, what the hell is in my old bottle?
    By wideguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 02:26 PM