1 andro - AnabolicMinds.com

1 andro

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

1 andro

Ok question for you scientific type guys. I'm finishing my bulk run I had a mild run of 1-alpha and550 xd good gains but now its time to think about cutting and leaning with LG science new andro series I was looking at the 1-androsterone they advertise it as a very dry leaning compound. My question is how is it that they advertise this while finaflex says the same compound in 1-andro is a bulking compund. I was between running epi-v and 1- android or LG 1-androsterone. With no solid reviews on the new LG any ideas? And what's the deal with this compound?

Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I could be wrong but i think it would be good for dry lean gains as it is a 2 step(?) precursor to test and it does not aromitize; therefor it is not "wet" gains.

I also have trouble finding a whole lot of info on these DHEA products that are supposed to go through 2 step conversions. They peak my interest but I can barely find anything.

Did you get lethargic on that stack?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  3. New Member

The alpha seemed to really make me drag. But with good sleep and eating clean it seemed manageable. Just really want to know this compound in the 2 why both have different claims as to effects.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Yea thats why I don't want the 1-Dhea stuff. I don't always get enough sleep as it is. Thanks man. I'm gonna try to find more on 550xd.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Well, unless I'm mistaken, 1-andro is a good bulker because it (hopefully) should convert to a relatively strong muscle building compound. But it's dry, and does not aromatize, and gains com slow and steady. The gains are lean (also dependent on diet) and easier to maintain in PCT relative to other compounds. I don't know that its good to market it as a leaning compound, as taking it on a caloric deficit would only compound the lethargy.
  6. New Member

1 Andro is good stuff. Slow steady gains strength was greatest part IMO.
  7. New Member

Well I see that ffinaflex is marketed as a bulker but the LG is advertised as good for cutting. Both with the same main compound. So I guess any suggestions on best cutting stack. I see epi is real popular I was thinking epi-v and 1-andro or the new LG 1 androsterone by itself with a good pct and diet obviously. Suggestions? Advice?

:thanks
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by domtorres3 View Post
    LG science new andro series I was looking at the 1-androsterone they advertise it as a very dry leaning compound.
    no
    actually LG promotes this a dry, lean gaining compound, not a cutting agent
    gains are lean, and yes you can surely end up 'cutting' if you don't push the proper caloric intake..
    but the product allows (no, requires) that you eat more, to gain

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I'm gonna try to find more on 550xd.
    did you find the info you seek rob?
    if not let me know, be happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Well, unless I'm mistaken, 1-andro is a good bulker because it (hopefully) should convert to a relatively strong muscle building compound. But it's dry, and does not aromatize, and gains com slow and steady. The gains are lean (also dependent on diet) and easier to maintain in PCT relative to other compounds.
    very good

aside from that..
    there is a variation in the compounds themselves - altho i'm not sure of the equivalency in the LG product tbh
    Finaflex is 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one (1-androsterone)
    LG is 3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one (1-androstenolone)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So I guess any suggestions on best cutting stack. I see epi is real popular I was thinking epi-v and 1-andro
    i mean that is exactly what i would do, if i wanted to get chiseled while also trying to add a lil muscle to the hustle.
    should produce some nice results.
    1-andro is very versatile
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: 1 andro

I cants speakon Finaflex's product but 1-Androstenolone converts to 1-androstenediol (1-AD)/ 1-androstenedione (original 1-AD) and both of these can then be converted to 1-Testosterone. Users will find most of its effects to come from its conversion into 1Test however even its metabolites are known to have some anabolic and androgenic effects on their own. Very good ph for users who want hard, dry permiment muscle as this steriod can not comvert into estrogen and will not cause bloat.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Thanks Snags. I am right on the brink of getting it. I have to see how a bill goes this weekend. If it goes good I'm gonna order

If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask.

12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i mean that is exactly what i would do, if i wanted to get chiseled while also trying to add a lil muscle to the hustle.
    should produce some nice results.
    1-andro is very versatile
    Thanks man exactly what I was looking for. Like i say I see tons of epi raves for cutting but I'm 6 foot 185 u just want to lean out without losing much weight. So I wanted a mild bulk also. So sounds like I know my next cycle after I finish pct
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

How were the gains on 1-andro for guys who ran it ??
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Also how good were the strength gains ????
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks man exactly what I was looking for. Like i say I see tons of epi raves for cutting but I'm 6 foot 185 u just want to lean out without losing much weight. So I wanted a mild bulk also. So sounds like I know my next cycle after I finish pct
    let us know if you have further questions, glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    How were the gains on 1-andro for guys who ran it ??
    Also how good were the strength gains ????
    lots of solid feedback, plenty of logs..
    size & strength, and ppl seem to be keeping majority of their gains with solid pct (PureTest+PCT Black working well)
    hunger seems to be big, and some lethargy as well (but lethargy can be mitigated with options, if this is a concern for you)

i never ran our 1-Andro, instead ran our newer 1-Alpha (the 'bigger brother' and more potent version of 1-Andro) -- loved it!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

size & strength, and ppl seem to be keeping majority of their gains with solid pct (PureTest+PCT Black working well)
    hunger seems to be big, and some lethargy as well (but lethargy can be mitigated with options, if this is a concern for you)

i never ran our 1-Andro, instead ran our newer 1-Alpha (the 'bigger brother' and more potent version of 1-Andro) -- loved it!
    Thanks man that's what I was looking for I have a few bottles laying around and didn't know if I should run them solo or stack them with something more powerful.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haven't tried these newer compounds but do remember 1-Test very well. Awesome strength and lean gains. Great stack with any test or 4-AD PH. Be prepared for lethargy though.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

didn't know if I should run them solo or stack them with something more powerful.
    either/or, dependent on experience level
    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Haven't tried these newer compounds but do remember 1-Test very well. Awesome strength and lean gains. Great stack with any test or 4-AD PH. Be prepared for lethargy though.
    yes you can mitigate lethargy with a test base, or dht base (like stano)..stano great androgen to run with it
  19. New Member

Hmm u just finished up my cycle if 1-alpha my biggest complaint was lethargy which I compensated for with 550 and flab. I have a good diet sleep and great workouts I did slow the cardio as I was in bulk mode. I gained a solid 10 ( on a very mild cycle 2 ed for 30 days) I seen some guys kill it with longer cycles but my goals are very attainable so just need that little boost. But I'm not sure if it was my high intake of cals along with my little cardio it the alpha but I did get a lil belly flab. I assumed it was a combo of all 3 so we shall see. But combo of 550 and alpha is awesome strength and vascularity alone made it worth it. Add in 10 pounds on an easy cycle. Loved it. Plus price on finaflex is great. Can't wait til pct is done for epi and andro hoping this gives me the looks to go with the performance. Awesome stuff!

Thanks
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hmm u just finished up my cycle if 1-alpha my biggest complaint was lethargy which I compensated for with 550 and flab. I have a good diet sleep and great workouts I did slow the cardio as I was in bulk mode. I gained a solid 10 ( on a very mild cycle 2 ed for 30 days) I seen some guys kill it with longer cycles but my goals are very attainable so just need that little boost. But I'm not sure if it was my high intake of cals along with my little cardio it the alpha but I did get a lil belly flab. I assumed it was a combo of all 3 so we shall see. But combo of 550 and alpha is awesome strength and vascularity alone made it worth it. Add in 10 pounds on an easy cycle. Loved it. Plus price on finaflex is great. Can't wait til pct is done for epi and andro hoping this gives me the looks to go with the performance. Awesome stuff!
    we appreciate your feedback, thank you
    550xd is pretty solid in its own right - great to stack, standalone as well
    as for adding a bit of flab -- surely can happen, and of course will ALWAYS be directly related with not only gross caloric intake, but also net macro/micronutrient content of those cals

i will tell anyone: you cannot blame any product in existence, for adding fat to your composition..
    that is not the cause
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

What is typical cycle for 1-andro? Length and dosage?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules daily. For Extreme results use 2 bottles of FINAFLEX 1-Andro™ consecutively over a 40-60 day period. Do not use FINAFLEX 1-Andro™ for more than 60 days consecutively. Take at least 60 days off before starting another cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro™. Follow cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro™ with PCT REVOLUTION™ by Redefine Nutrition to ensure proper post cycle therapy.

dosage depends on preference/goals/experience level
    lot of beginners are simply taking 2 daily, and running from 4-6 weeks
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules daily. For Extreme results use 2 bottles of FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM) consecutively over a 40-60 day period. Do not use FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM) for more than 60 days consecutively. Take at least 60 days off before starting another cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM). Follow cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM) with PCT REVOLUTION(TM) by Redefine Nutrition to ensure proper post cycle therapy.

dosage depends on preference/goals/experience level
    lot of beginners are simply taking 2 daily, and running from 4-6 weeks
    Thanks man I have 2 bottles and wanted to run 4-6 weeks and I like that there isn't a need for a serm. So I take it 1-andro would give a little less gains compared to methyls?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would keep a serm handy, just in case.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks man I have 2 bottles and wanted to run 4-6 weeks and I like that there isn't a need for a serm. So I take it 1-andro would give a little less gains compared to methyls?
    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I would keep a serm handy, just in case.
    i wont say you'll NEED a serm..
    i would also never NOT have one on hand, when running ANY ph/ds/steroidal compound
    always good to have..too late when you need one and have to wait to get one

as for comparison with methyls: the delta-1s give slow, dry, steady, and more permanent keepable gains yes..
    versus typical methyls: larger gains that are a mirage and short-lived, very temporary, also more sides potentiality and harsh on the system
  26. New Member

Sorry snag I guess the way that's came out isn't his I meant it. I wasn't tying to put blame on product I'm a firm believer that u get results with diet and workouts more then anything that no product will make u hulk without effort. I just meant to give reason to my cutting cycle. Like I said I have done other products but so far results and price wise there isn't a product out there that I have found to work for me better then finaflex. Which is why my next cycle will he pure finaflex ill make sure to do a better log then my last which failed due to working way to much.

Thanks
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i wont say you'll NEED a serm..
    i would also never NOT have one on hand, when running ANY ph/ds/steroidal compound
    always good to have..too late when you need one and have to wait to get one

as for comparison with methyls: the delta-1s give slow, dry, steady, and more permanent keepable gains yes..
    versus typical methyls: larger gains that are a mirage and short-lived, very temporary, also more sides potentiality and harsh on the system
    OK well I have one on hand. What about using 1-andro to finish up a methyl cycle like such:
    Methyl of choice weeks 1-4
    Stano weeks 3-8
    1-andro weeks 3-8
    And also normal supports and full pct
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

domtorres3 -
    no worries my friend, and i dint mean to insinuate that i thought you were insinuating the blame to the product
    just a statement of fact, and clarification to anyone reading what reality of fat gain is

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

OK well I have one on hand. What about using 1-andro to finish up a methyl cycle like such:
    Methyl of choice weeks 1-4
    Stano weeks 3-8
    1-andro weeks 3-8
    And also normal supports and full pct
    stacking 1-andro + methyl would be best (if you are prepared)
    alternatively, flip the cycle around, ie
    1-andro first, then your methyl (or bridge from one to other)
    run stano thruout, or add it if/when you start feeling lethargic

if you are not experienced, i would prolly shorten the cycle to ~6 weeks total as well
  30. New Member

What methyl are u planning man?
  31. New Member

What r ur goals?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

stacking 1-andro + methyl would be best (if you are prepared)
    alternatively, flip the cycle around, ie
    1-andro first, then your methyl (or bridge from one to other)
    run stano thruout, or add it if/when you start feeling lethargic

if you are not experienced, i would prolly shorten the cycle to ~6 weeks total as well
    Never thought to flip around like that
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

What r ur goals?
    Gaining mass and getting strong as humanily possible
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

What r ur goals?
    Sitting at 190 lbs ATM and like to break 200 lbs if possible
  35. New Member

Well if u haven't cycled for a while u will for sure hit ur goal. 10 lbs on a stack of a good methyl and 1 andro easy u could do that without such a harsh cycle too. If u run a six week cycle of 550 and alpha. I went from 172 to 186 and half way through pct only lost 4 lbs so I gained 10 and that's was on a 4 week run of the two. Just a suggestion. Not trying to say I know everything cause far from it but seems like ur must be around my size and if u want to keep what u worked to get (like me). How tall are u btw? But good luck on whatever u chose and log!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Well if u haven't cycled for a while u will for sure hit ur goal. 10 lbs on a stack of a good methyl and 1 andro easy u could do that without such a harsh cycle too. If u run a six week cycle of 550 and alpha. I went from 172 to 186 and half way through pct only lost 4 lbs so I gained 10 and that's was on a 4 week run of the two. Just a suggestion. Not trying to say I know everything cause far from it but seems like ur must be around my size and if u want to keep what u worked to get (like me). How tall are u btw? But good luck on whatever u chose and log!
    Thanks for the info man and I lost about 5 from my last cycle and that was about this time last year. I'm 5'11
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

My ideal weight that I would like to get to is 215-220. I know this won't happen from one cycle but obviously crushin weight in the gym and eating like a horse
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Never thought to flip around like that
    it seems to flow more logistically to me..
    maybe that's because (personally) i seem to have more trouble/sides with methyl products, am psychologically beat down and ready to embrace pct directly following a methylated run
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

it seems to flow more logistically to me..
    maybe that's because (personally) i seem to have more trouble/sides with methyl products, am psychologically beat down and ready to embrace pct directly following a methylated run
    Yeah I know what you mean my last pct was a little low on the motivation and everything took a little while to get back to normal but after running anabeta on a solo run last fall that will definitely be in my pct this time. Going to give endosurge a try as well.
  40. New Member

I just gotta say after my lift today, this is my first time with pct black revolution an I gotta say holy crap I feel invigorated by this. The first week after my cycle I was still kinda lethargic and worn down feeling. But now almost thru pct and man. I've never used it I've always used other pct iron labs and stuff cause price was good as were reveuws. Never had a pct that was as exciting as the cycle lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1,4 Andro
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 07:52 PM
  2. 1,4 Andro worth the cost?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 12:57 AM
  3. 1,4 Andro - Transdermal or No?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4