1 andro

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Ok question for you scientific type guys. I'm finishing my bulk run I had a mild run of 1-alpha and550 xd good gains but now its time to think about cutting and leaning with LG science new andro series I was looking at the 1-androsterone they advertise it as a very dry leaning compound. My question is how is it that they advertise this while finaflex says the same compound in 1-andro is a bulking compund. I was between running epi-v and 1- android or LG 1-androsterone. With no solid reviews on the new LG any ideas? And what's the deal with this compound?

Thanks

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could be wrong but i think it would be good for dry lean gains as it is a 2 step(?) precursor to test and it does not aromitize; therefor it is not "wet" gains.

I also have trouble finding a whole lot of info on these DHEA products that are supposed to go through 2 step conversions. They peak my interest but I can barely find anything.

Did you get lethargic on that stack?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
The alpha seemed to really make me drag. But with good sleep and eating clean it seemed manageable. Just really want to know this compound in the 2 why both have different claims as to effects.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea thats why I don't want the 1-Dhea stuff. I don't always get enough sleep as it is. Thanks man. I'm gonna try to find more on 550xd.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Well, unless I'm mistaken, 1-andro is a good bulker because it (hopefully) should convert to a relatively strong muscle building compound. But it's dry, and does not aromatize, and gains com slow and steady. The gains are lean (also dependent on diet) and easier to maintain in PCT relative to other compounds. I don't know that its good to market it as a leaning compound, as taking it on a caloric deficit would only compound the lethargy.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
1 Andro is good stuff. Slow steady gains strength was greatest part IMO.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Well I see that ffinaflex is marketed as a bulker but the LG is advertised as good for cutting. Both with the same main compound. So I guess any suggestions on best cutting stack. I see epi is real popular I was thinking epi-v and 1-andro or the new LG 1 androsterone by itself with a good pct and diet obviously. Suggestions? Advice?

:thanks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LG science new andro series I was looking at the 1-androsterone they advertise it as a very dry leaning compound.
no
actually LG promotes this a dry, lean gaining compound, not a cutting agent
gains are lean, and yes you can surely end up 'cutting' if you don't push the proper caloric intake..
but the product allows (no, requires) that you eat more, to gain

I'm gonna try to find more on 550xd.
did you find the info you seek rob?
if not let me know, be happy to help

Well, unless I'm mistaken, 1-andro is a good bulker because it (hopefully) should convert to a relatively strong muscle building compound. But it's dry, and does not aromatize, and gains com slow and steady. The gains are lean (also dependent on diet) and easier to maintain in PCT relative to other compounds.
very good :thumbsup:

aside from that..
there is a variation in the compounds themselves - altho i'm not sure of the equivalency in the LG product tbh
Finaflex is 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one (1-androsterone)
LG is 3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one (1-androstenolone)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So I guess any suggestions on best cutting stack. I see epi is real popular I was thinking epi-v and 1-andro
i mean that is exactly what i would do, if i wanted to get chiseled while also trying to add a lil muscle to the hustle.
should produce some nice results.
1-andro is very versatile

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I cants speakon Finaflex's product but 1-Androstenolone converts to 1-androstenediol (1-AD)/ 1-androstenedione (original 1-AD) and both of these can then be converted to 1-Testosterone. Users will find most of its effects to come from its conversion into 1Test however even its metabolites are known to have some anabolic and androgenic effects on their own. Very good ph for users who want hard, dry permiment muscle as this steriod can not comvert into estrogen and will not cause bloat.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Snags. I am right on the brink of getting it. I have to see how a bill goes this weekend. If it goes good I'm gonna order :D

If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
i mean that is exactly what i would do, if i wanted to get chiseled while also trying to add a lil muscle to the hustle.
should produce some nice results.
1-andro is very versatile
Thanks man exactly what I was looking for. Like i say I see tons of epi raves for cutting but I'm 6 foot 185 u just want to lean out without losing much weight. So I wanted a mild bulk also. So sounds like I know my next cycle after I finish pct

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks man exactly what I was looking for. Like i say I see tons of epi raves for cutting but I'm 6 foot 185 u just want to lean out without losing much weight. So I wanted a mild bulk also. So sounds like I know my next cycle after I finish pct
let us know if you have further questions, glad to help

How were the gains on 1-andro for guys who ran it ??
Also how good were the strength gains ????
lots of solid feedback, plenty of logs..
size & strength, and ppl seem to be keeping majority of their gains with solid pct (PureTest+PCT Black working well)
hunger seems to be big, and some lethargy as well (but lethargy can be mitigated with options, if this is a concern for you)

i never ran our 1-Andro, instead ran our newer 1-Alpha (the 'bigger brother' and more potent version of 1-Andro) -- loved it!

gymguy21

Awards

size & strength, and ppl seem to be keeping majority of their gains with solid pct (PureTest+PCT Black working well)
hunger seems to be big, and some lethargy as well (but lethargy can be mitigated with options, if this is a concern for you)

i never ran our 1-Andro, instead ran our newer 1-Alpha (the 'bigger brother' and more potent version of 1-Andro) -- loved it!
Thanks man that's what I was looking for I have a few bottles laying around and didn't know if I should run them solo or stack them with something more powerful.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried these newer compounds but do remember 1-Test very well. Awesome strength and lean gains. Great stack with any test or 4-AD PH. Be prepared for lethargy though.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
didn't know if I should run them solo or stack them with something more powerful.
either/or, dependent on experience level
Haven't tried these newer compounds but do remember 1-Test very well. Awesome strength and lean gains. Great stack with any test or 4-AD PH. Be prepared for lethargy though.
yes you can mitigate lethargy with a test base, or dht base (like stano)..stano great androgen to run with it

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards

Hmm u just finished up my cycle if 1-alpha my biggest complaint was lethargy which I compensated for with 550 and flab. I have a good diet sleep and great workouts I did slow the cardio as I was in bulk mode. I gained a solid 10 ( on a very mild cycle 2 ed for 30 days) I seen some guys kill it with longer cycles but my goals are very attainable so just need that little boost. But I'm not sure if it was my high intake of cals along with my little cardio it the alpha but I did get a lil belly flab. I assumed it was a combo of all 3 so we shall see. But combo of 550 and alpha is awesome strength and vascularity alone made it worth it. Add in 10 pounds on an easy cycle. Loved it. Plus price on finaflex is great. Can't wait til pct is done for epi and andro hoping this gives me the looks to go with the performance. Awesome stuff!

Thanks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hmm u just finished up my cycle if 1-alpha my biggest complaint was lethargy which I compensated for with 550 and flab. I have a good diet sleep and great workouts I did slow the cardio as I was in bulk mode. I gained a solid 10 ( on a very mild cycle 2 ed for 30 days) I seen some guys kill it with longer cycles but my goals are very attainable so just need that little boost. But I'm not sure if it was my high intake of cals along with my little cardio it the alpha but I did get a lil belly flab. I assumed it was a combo of all 3 so we shall see. But combo of 550 and alpha is awesome strength and vascularity alone made it worth it. Add in 10 pounds on an easy cycle. Loved it. Plus price on finaflex is great. Can't wait til pct is done for epi and andro hoping this gives me the looks to go with the performance. Awesome stuff!
we appreciate your feedback, thank you
550xd is pretty solid in its own right - great to stack, standalone as well
as for adding a bit of flab -- surely can happen, and of course will ALWAYS be directly related with not only gross caloric intake, but also net macro/micronutrient content of those cals

i will tell anyone: you cannot blame any product in existence, for adding fat to your composition..
that is not the cause

gymguy21

Awards
What is typical cycle for 1-andro? Length and dosage?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules daily. For Extreme results use 2 bottles of FINAFLEX 1-Andro™ consecutively over a 40-60 day period. Do not use FINAFLEX 1-Andro™ for more than 60 days consecutively. Take at least 60 days off before starting another cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro™. Follow cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro™ with PCT REVOLUTION™ by Redefine Nutrition to ensure proper post cycle therapy.

dosage depends on preference/goals/experience level
lot of beginners are simply taking 2 daily, and running from 4-6 weeks

gymguy21

Awards
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules daily. For Extreme results use 2 bottles of FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM) consecutively over a 40-60 day period. Do not use FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM) for more than 60 days consecutively. Take at least 60 days off before starting another cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM). Follow cycle of FINAFLEX 1-Andro(TM) with PCT REVOLUTION(TM) by Redefine Nutrition to ensure proper post cycle therapy.

dosage depends on preference/goals/experience level
lot of beginners are simply taking 2 daily, and running from 4-6 weeks
Thanks man I have 2 bottles and wanted to run 4-6 weeks and I like that there isn't a need for a serm. So I take it 1-andro would give a little less gains compared to methyls?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks man I have 2 bottles and wanted to run 4-6 weeks and I like that there isn't a need for a serm. So I take it 1-andro would give a little less gains compared to methyls?
I would keep a serm handy, just in case.
i wont say you'll NEED a serm..
i would also never NOT have one on hand, when running ANY ph/ds/steroidal compound
always good to have..too late when you need one and have to wait to get one

as for comparison with methyls: the delta-1s give slow, dry, steady, and more permanent keepable gains yes..
versus typical methyls: larger gains that are a mirage and short-lived, very temporary, also more sides potentiality and harsh on the system

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Sorry snag I guess the way that's came out isn't his I meant it. I wasn't tying to put blame on product I'm a firm believer that u get results with diet and workouts more then anything that no product will make u hulk without effort. I just meant to give reason to my cutting cycle. Like I said I have done other products but so far results and price wise there isn't a product out there that I have found to work for me better then finaflex. Which is why my next cycle will he pure finaflex ill make sure to do a better log then my last which failed due to working way to much.

Thanks

gymguy21

Awards
i wont say you'll NEED a serm..
i would also never NOT have one on hand, when running ANY ph/ds/steroidal compound
always good to have..too late when you need one and have to wait to get one

as for comparison with methyls: the delta-1s give slow, dry, steady, and more permanent keepable gains yes..
versus typical methyls: larger gains that are a mirage and short-lived, very temporary, also more sides potentiality and harsh on the system
OK well I have one on hand. What about using 1-andro to finish up a methyl cycle like such:
Methyl of choice weeks 1-4
Stano weeks 3-8
1-andro weeks 3-8
And also normal supports and full pct

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
domtorres3 -
no worries my friend, and i dint mean to insinuate that i thought you were insinuating the blame to the product :lol:
just a statement of fact, and clarification to anyone reading what reality of fat gain is

:)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
OK well I have one on hand. What about using 1-andro to finish up a methyl cycle like such:
Methyl of choice weeks 1-4
Stano weeks 3-8
1-andro weeks 3-8
And also normal supports and full pct
stacking 1-andro + methyl would be best (if you are prepared)
alternatively, flip the cycle around, ie
1-andro first, then your methyl (or bridge from one to other)
run stano thruout, or add it if/when you start feeling lethargic

if you are not experienced, i would prolly shorten the cycle to ~6 weeks total as well

gymguy21

Awards
stacking 1-andro + methyl would be best (if you are prepared)
alternatively, flip the cycle around, ie
1-andro first, then your methyl (or bridge from one to other)
run stano thruout, or add it if/when you start feeling lethargic

if you are not experienced, i would prolly shorten the cycle to ~6 weeks total as well
Never thought to flip around like that

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Well if u haven't cycled for a while u will for sure hit ur goal. 10 lbs on a stack of a good methyl and 1 andro easy u could do that without such a harsh cycle too. If u run a six week cycle of 550 and alpha. I went from 172 to 186 and half way through pct only lost 4 lbs so I gained 10 and that's was on a 4 week run of the two. Just a suggestion. Not trying to say I know everything cause far from it but seems like ur must be around my size and if u want to keep what u worked to get (like me). How tall are u btw? But good luck on whatever u chose and log!

gymguy21

Awards
Well if u haven't cycled for a while u will for sure hit ur goal. 10 lbs on a stack of a good methyl and 1 andro easy u could do that without such a harsh cycle too. If u run a six week cycle of 550 and alpha. I went from 172 to 186 and half way through pct only lost 4 lbs so I gained 10 and that's was on a 4 week run of the two. Just a suggestion. Not trying to say I know everything cause far from it but seems like ur must be around my size and if u want to keep what u worked to get (like me). How tall are u btw? But good luck on whatever u chose and log!
Thanks for the info man and I lost about 5 from my last cycle and that was about this time last year. I'm 5'11

gymguy21

Awards
My ideal weight that I would like to get to is 215-220. I know this won't happen from one cycle but obviously crushin weight in the gym and eating like a horse

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Never thought to flip around like that
it seems to flow more logistically to me..
maybe that's because (personally) i seem to have more trouble/sides with methyl products, am psychologically beat down and ready to embrace pct directly following a methylated run

gymguy21

Awards
it seems to flow more logistically to me..
maybe that's because (personally) i seem to have more trouble/sides with methyl products, am psychologically beat down and ready to embrace pct directly following a methylated run
Yeah I know what you mean my last pct was a little low on the motivation and everything took a little while to get back to normal but after running anabeta on a solo run last fall that will definitely be in my pct this time. Going to give endosurge a try as well.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
I just gotta say after my lift today, this is my first time with pct black revolution an I gotta say holy crap I feel invigorated by this. The first week after my cycle I was still kinda lethargic and worn down feeling. But now almost thru pct and man. I've never used it I've always used other pct iron labs and stuff cause price was good as were reveuws. Never had a pct that was as exciting as the cycle lol.

gymguy21

Awards
I just gotta say after my lift today, this is my first time with pct black revolution an I gotta say holy crap I feel invigorated by this. The first week after my cycle I was still kinda lethargic and worn down feeling. But now almost thru pct and man. I've never used it I've always used other pct iron labs and stuff cause price was good as were reveuws. Never had a pct that was as exciting as the cycle lol.
Good to hear man! I can't wait to see how my next pct goes with everything I have lined up for it

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread turned out very informative. I ended up going with the 550xd solo on the bogo here. Maybe if I got the coin for stano in the future I'll try the alpha. I am a sissy about lethargy lol.

gymguy21

Awards
This thread turned out very informative. I ended up going with the 550xd solo on the bogo here. Maybe if I got the coin for stano in the future I'll try the alpha. I am a sissy about lethargy lol.

When do you plan to run 550xd??

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You going to log?
I would like to but honestly I rarely get on here except on my phone as I am pretty busy. I am thinking about it though, just don't wanna give a half assed log. If I don't I can still review it.

gymguy21

Awards
I would like to but honestly I rarely get on here except on my phone as I am pretty busy. I am thinking about it though, just don't wanna give a half assed log. If I don't I can still review it.
That's cool. Yeah some of these good logs get a little time consuming

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Yes sir ran with 1-alpha my last cycle. I had great results for a short cycle. 4 week cycle. Following suggested 2 ed.