Primordial Performance + FDA Raid!

Page 6 of 16 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    There's always college never too late

I find astronomy possibly even more fascinating than I do human physiology.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    I like discussing it, but theres so many varying opinions (that may be linked in some way, i've just never bothered to look) and arguments on the subject, particularly amoungst friends that I just stopped trying. Some discussions can get somewhat heated lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

2. Registered User
    Answers

Awesome thread guys.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    With all this talk of space and other possible life forms, what's everyone's stand point on religion and the possibility of there being an actual God?
    I was born catholic but never really went to church. I'm not really knowledgable in religion and the word of god just that he exist. But my opinion is I believe in him but than I have my doubts for the simple fact if there is a God I don't think there is life elsewhere besides Earth. So if there's alien (which I believe there is) than I don't think there's a God.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

The specifity of each brand of God has it's own issues, but the concept of a life form possibly "greater" or higher order than humans could have some merit.

Some have proposed that our (human) separation from the cycle of life on earth is a tell-tale sign that we came from somewhere outside of a Darwinian explanation.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I've always liked this quote:

"the larger you build the bonfire, the more darkness is revealed"

-Terence McKenna
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

With all this talk of space and other possible life forms, what's everyone's stand point on religion and the possibility of there being an actual God?
    Thats a whole other can of worms and one that is sure to create heated discussion amoungst members here. Astronomy is science based but due to the size of the universe there is much potential for unknown so theories are proposed to try and piece together various aspects on how life came to be, amoungst other things.

Religion on the other hand is faith based, and while some science does exist that attempts to prove the existance of a God; without faith you have no religion. And faith is something that is in the very core of people; i.e. faith that others will not hurt you, mislead you or faith that there is something bigger than you and you either have that faith or you do not. But when you try and argue against someone else's faith, about the very core of a persons being (Christians, Catholics, Buddists etc.), then prepare for a fight that has no end. Arguing over religion is pointless; neither side concedes and in my experience it is better to live and let live.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i like halfhuman's answer............at this point, i want to have faith in something greater, but intellectually i cant believe in all that, i think we are all organisms that will just die like anything else.......my grandpa served in italy in WWII, 'the things iv seen, there is no god', something i wont forget

also, how come we never find any artifacts depicted in the bible? but can find human bones from 6million yrs ago
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    i like halfhuman's answer............at this point, i want to have faith in something greater, but intellectually i cant believe in all that, i think we are all organisms that will just die like anything else.......my grandpa served in italy in WWII, 'the things iv seen, there is no god', something i wont forget

also, how come we never find any artifacts depicted in the bible? but can find human bones from 6million yrs ago
    Yup
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

"You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them. But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
  11. Registered User
    Answers

“In God you come up against something which is in every respect immeasurably superior to yourself. Unless you know God as that-and, therefore, know yourself as nothing in comparison-you do not know God at all. ”
    C.S. Lewis

Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth 'thrown in': aim at Earth and you will get neither.”
    C.S. Lewis,

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”
    C.S. Lewis
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I'm going to play devils advocate; not because I don't agree with your stance, which I do, but rather because you can't have a debate if everyone agrees with you, so here goes:

Uhm, have they found any evidence of life on any planet yet? Concrete, hard evidence that, if disputed in court, would hold up as evidence?

no, they haven't
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    no, they haven't

And in regards to Christ, God and creation somehow getting involved in this thread - which I find hilarious (yet I welcome it):

I like to think of it this way: Identify something for me that is less intelligent than it's creation. As in, everything that is intelligent reflects intelligent design. In that same way, I also look at the universe as a painting. Why would a God create all this? I believe God is trying to let His work relfect His Glory and power, and even his talent and creativity. There is a really good parallel to that way of thought - a painter or an artist. The artisit's work reflects his skill, and the even moreso that method that he uses also reflects his greatness. I think of Michaelangelo hanging upside down in the chapel painting one of the most extravagent paintings the world has ever seen.

Same for God. The big bang, the endless galaxies, the endless stars within those galaxies, the laws of physics, the conservation of energy, E=MC^2, blackholes, supernovas, deaths of stars, and rebirths of solar systems all say something about its Creator. Even greater, that as of right now, we have to ask the question:

Are we here because of the perfect circumstances for life to happen? Or are the perfect circumstances apparent because we are here? To be, faith in God is effortless but only because God gave me His Spirit just as promised in Acts 1, and I now believe.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Good point ^^ but doesn't it say in the bible that we are Gods greatest creation? So to say that and us knowing (assuming) their are far more advance beings;-aliens how can we be that special? Especially with all the crime, and sins we all commit. If we were that special we wouldn't be this evil. Now yes here comes good and evil as well. If we were that "special" we would know better, we would be far more intelligent and loving to Eachother as god wants us to be. Not the case right now on Earth.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I support the theory of "The Problem Of Evil"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmjFVP6qkiI
    Hmmmm. Makes sense in many ways.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Good point ^^ but doesn't it say in the bible that we are Gods greatest creation? So to say that and us knowing (assuming) their are far more advance beings;-aliens how can we be that special? Especially with all the crime, and sins we all commit. If we were that special we wouldn't be this evil. Now yes here comes good and evil as well. If we were that "special" we would know better, we would be far more intelligent and loving to Eachother as god wants us to be. Not the case right now on Earth.
    My God is a creator and nurturer - He created me perfectly and nurtures esteem just as your father should. Do you have a son or daughter whom your brought into the world whom you tell "you are my second or third most greatest". No. That would be counter instinctive and counter productive.

Your child may be raised with love and great nurturing and commit great evil - does that mean you do noty exist?

Blaming sin for the absence of a God is naive.

As far as alien life - my faith and knowledge of my God does not cause me to become ignorant nor do I dismiss that there may very well be other life in this vast universe that God created. Alien by definition means foreign. It does not mean that my same creator did not also create them and nurture them just as he has me.

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    My God is a creator and nurturer - He created me perfectly and nurtures esteem just as your father should. Do you have a son or daughter whom your brought into the world whom you tell "you are my second or third most greatest". No. That would be counter instinctive and counter productive.

As far as alien life - my faith and knowledge of my God does not cause me to become ignorant nor do I dismiss that there may very well be other life in this vast universe that God created. Alien by definition means foreign. It does not mean that my same creator did not also create them and nurture them just as he has me.

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.
    Created in his own image. Love the spirituality talk. I think it deserves a place close to health talk.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Awesome thread guys.

-Matt
    whoa whoa whoa! Well looky here!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Hmmmm. Makes sense in many ways.
    same here
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I understand many people do not believe God created the universe. Thats fine. I respect that. It takes more faith to believe in a man-made theory than a creator of everything. seriously, i respect the amount of faith you have in your belief. many christians dont even have as much faith as you have. im not trying to influence anybody on here at all, but i have encountered so many experiences that, for me, it would be very foolish NOT to believe and trust in my Lord. I didnt always believe my whole life, dont get me wrong. When I was a teenager, I basically told God that if He is real, prove it to me, show me he cares for me, show me you are listening to my cries and not just talking to a brick wall. that story is pretty cool but too long for here. check out this video since we are talking about space. believer or not, its a cool video to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGxsI8ksX8Q
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i dunno, if HE gave us free will, hence all the horrible stuff going on, fine, BUT what bout the thousands of children who die daily in africa alone, gods children, apparently their free will taken, what happens to them? and the common answer of how theyll have a great place in heaven, then where is tom cruise going? hes a devent person, he should go to heaven, but why such drastic paths they take? life of luxury and one of suffering, same end result

odd example but you get the point
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i dunno, if HE gave us free will, hence all the horrible stuff going on, fine, BUT what bout the thousands of children who die daily in africa alone, gods children, apparently their free will taken, what happens to them? and the common answer of how theyll have a great place in heaven, then where is tom cruise going? hes a devent person, he should go to heaven, but why such drastic paths they take? life of luxury and one of suffering, same end result

that is a very common question and i completely understand where you are coming from. We dont have all the answers in life. When sin entered the world (from free will), it changed everything. We will all know one day.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

I believe in God.

24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I personally struggle with my beliefs and God due to events that transpired in my life with my children.

As an aside though, one issue I do take is that most religions seemingly banish people from "Heaven" who do not practice the right way. The issue I have is that man attempted to write about an afterlife that they have yet to experience. I am pretty sure all Gods children get that golden ticket regardless of they way they practice their beliefs as long as they were a good person to their fellow children of God. That's my own take on it though.
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I believe in God.

An error occurred. Please try again later.

^ how exquisitely fitting and ironic

well we have now crossed both barriers of forbidden conversation, politics and religion
    wow
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    An error occurred. Please try again later.

^ how exquisitely fitting and ironic

well we have now crossed both barriers of forbidden conversation, politics and religion
    wow
    I fixed it.
  27. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Their free will was not taken by GOD but by evil men.
  28. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I believe in God.

Evidence of intelligent design is pandemic.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

even Darwin said that through his research trying to prove God doesnt exist, he found that He does.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Evidence of intelligent design is pandemic.
    forget the word "danged"..thread is incredible win when you can fit "pandemic" in there
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

wow
    so who here is gay?
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

so who here is gay?
    nah that's not taboo anymore..besides, Valdez already brought that one up
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

so who here is gay?
    that sounds like an interesting thread to start
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Their free will was not taken by GOD but by evil men.
    oh i get that, i probably miswrote, my issue is why did they endure that life? and others lavish lives, and both can be good and be 'heaven admissible'........god's plan? or genetic lottery
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I personally struggle with my beliefs and God due to events that transpired in my life with my children.

As an aside though, one issue I do take is that most religions seemingly banish people from "Heaven" who do not practice the right way. The issue I have is that man attempted to write about an afterlife that they have yet to experience. I am pretty sure all Gods children get that golden ticket regardless of they way they practice their beliefs as long as they were a good person to their fellow children of God. That's my own take on it though.
    i HATE the term religion. I dont have a religion, nor am i a part of a religion. Good works do not get you into heaven. If you believe in heaven and God and what he says is true, then you cant add or take away from what the Bible says.

I am the way, the truth, and the life. Nobody can get to the Father except through me.

Sure, good works are a good thing to have to go along with your faith and relationship

And ive had pretty crappy stuff happen to me as well which has sometimes wondered if the Lord even cares. But we do not know His reason for allowing it to happen. Look at Jobe in the Bible, all that crap that happened to him. As time has passed, I can now see the reason for some of the things that have happened to me. No matter what circumstance I am in, bad, good, dying, living...I am still going to praise Him
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

oh i get that, i probably miswrote, my issue is why did they endure that life? and others lavish lives, and both can be good and be 'heaven admissible'........god's plan? or genetic lottery
    This can be misinterpreted, but God doesnt look on the outside, he looks at your heart.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i HATE the term religion. I dont have a religion, nor am i a part of a religion. Good works do not get you into heaven. If you believe in heaven and God and what he says is true, then you cant add or take away from what the Bible says.

I am the way, the truth, and the life. Nobody can get to the Father except through me.

Sure, good works are a good thing to have to go along with your faith and relationship

And ive had pretty crappy stuff happen to me as well which has sometimes wondered if the Lord even cares. But we do not know His reason for allowing it to happen. Look at Job in the Bible, all that crap that happened to him. As time has passed, I can now see the reason for some of the things that have happened to me. No matter what circumstance I am in, bad, good, dying, living...I am still going to praise Him
    you referenced the bible, so question, bible says it was adam and eve, they had 2 boys......how did the human race grow from that?
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Again, Im not here to argue with anyone. You can believe what you want. If you have any questions, or want my opinion of something, just ask. Im not here to condemn somebody for not believing. I was a non believer at one point and the typical "christian" is soooo annoying, i get it. They have their set rules based off of religion and what their church says to do. i get it. and since i have been a christian, i have tried to be the opposite of those kind of people!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Look at Job in the Bible
    why?
    the bible was a book written by man, for man..a collection of stories, to help guide mankind to overcome his nature
    you cannot pick & choose items in a book that support your belief, then ignore others..
    (homosexuals will burn in hell? we have a whole nation then that is propagating an afterlife burning for eternity)

and then - you have the new testament, which on many points is in direct conflict with the old testament..

this is my own problem, with certain forms of "religion"
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

you referenced the bible, so question, bible says it was adam and eve, they had 2 boys......how did the human race grow from that?
    this made me LOL. you have to remember that what they did in the old testament is different than the new testament which we live in. For example, OT: you had to have a burnt offering/sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin. we do not do that anymore.

in regards to your question, i have no idea although we can speculate obviously.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance raided by FDA
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 12:34 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 08:12 PM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:39 PM