Primordial Performance + FDA Raid!

Page 6 of 26 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. By the way though, definitely cool to see so many of the same guys from back then still hitting these boards. Makes me remember that I need to check in a little more often.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    These threads never cease to entertain, that is for sure. We are now on Aliens, haha.

As for why I wasted the wind on this, was because a similar question (inspired by this board's thread) came up on my forum, and I was literally shocked by how fast people seem to buy into this ****. When this thread was finally mentioned, it was brought to my attention that it was being encouraged by some of the same ol' suspects, I figured it was time to take a step over and keep the thread from spreading what is a false theory. The thread has spiraled out of control, but I think now it was start to die as their is no more basis behind this than "What if the clouds were to rain protein shakes tomorrow?"

Popcorn bag is running out now.
    Grab some Uni-liver pills and much em

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    By the way though, definitely cool to see so many of the same guys from back then still hitting these boards. Makes me remember that I need to check in a little more often.
    Hey bud

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what if the fda were run by aliens?????

the whole dammed government is alien to me!!!
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2924526.html

Sometimes it works! TA is back bishes!!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Some dudes think aliens are real, it's not fair to walk around kicking them all in the Dick for their interests.
    THEY ARE, how can they not be
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

4. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Some dudes like Dick for real, it's not fair to walk around kicking them all for their alien interests.
    wait wut

oh here we go

5. I didn't think the aggressive dialogue between Snag and I would go this far. Oops.

Either way, I didn't have much beef with government agencies until I realized 1) how unconstitutional they are (essentially becoming a 4th branch of government) and 2) As of two years ago our government was spending money at a rate of about $120k per second. That's $432 million in just 1 hour.

This is when I started to imagine myself in the shoes of government officials. I realized why they appear to be moneylusters...because honestly the size of our government is out of hand, including their spending habits. The FDA, FBI, CIA and a few other bigs ones are especially offensive in size and cost. We can't possibly pay for all of that with taxes alone - and we dont. The agencies are expected to raise part of their budgets on fines alone which is where all of my "conspiracy" theories came from.

I'm a business major (supply chain actually) and a very pro-business individual. I have to know what I am up against when it comes to regulations, government motives, and how to play dirty with them to get ahead in the market. The best way so far is to snitch on them. Get people informed about our government's practices.

And Snag, regarding your previous post about government eventually failing, I couldn't agree with you more.
    •   

6. nah it's all good, fueledpassion
    i don't take things personally - it's the internet man
    and if it's not obvious on my part - i am not pro-FDA by any means
    we got issues in our gov, not disputing
    on a personal level tho: i just don't care for surmising and pondering and publicly stating or inferring things as factual, that i have no definitive proof of

but, is anything ever definitive?
    there's an old saying i enjoy..
    believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I actually think it is quite arrogant (or naive) of someone to dismiss the probability of aliens. Considering the elements that make up life are the most common elements in the universe, I would be surprised if there werent other life forms out there
    I'm going to play devils advocate; not because I don't agree with your stance, which I do, but rather because you can't have a debate if everyone agrees with you, so here goes:

Uhm, have they found any evidence of life on any planet yet? Concrete, hard evidence that, if disputed in court, would hold up as evidence?

Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Agreed... Dismissing something of that nature to me feels somewhat narrow minded. Basic biology should really be enough to make you wonder. The evolution of life could just as easily happen anywhere else.

- Valdez
    And with some current theory proposing a universe formation that suggests infinite universes, there's almost no way life DOESN'T exist elsewhere.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I'm going to play devils advocate; not because I don't agree with your stance, which I do, but rather because you can't have a debate if everyone agrees with you, so here goes:

Uhm, have they found any evidence of life on any planet yet? Concrete, hard evidence that, if disputed in court, would hold up as evidence?

See below.

Quote Originally Posted by pump3d View Post
    And with some current theory proposing a universe formation that suggests infinite universes, there's almost no way life DOESN'T exist elsewhere.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Concrete, hard evidence that, if disputed in court, would hold up as evidence?

our courts and justice system don't count tho - part of that flawed government we have, y'know

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

OK, allow me to points out some tid bits of info.

We know some of the the elements that make up life (carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc) are the necessary building blocks for life, correct? And we know that these elements are formed within stars and are the most common elements on the universe. So I would ask, considering what makes us up is found everywhere, what is there to prevent life other places? Some might say life is the inevitable result of complex chemistry. So why can't there be? Another tid bit, yes we haven't found anything but how big is the universe vs how far we have looked? Did you know that we can safely say that there are more stars in the universe than there are individual grains of sand on every beach in the world! Considering our sun is only a medium size star, and that the ingredients for life are found EVERYWHERE in the universe, I think it is quite plausible that other life exist out there. There even floats an idea that life exist and knows we exist but won't attempt to communicate with us because we are that stupid compared to them. Think about this, chimpanzees share about 99% of DNA with humans. So within that 1% difference we are able to do amazing things like build hydrogen colliders and launch satellites into orbit, build cars and planes, etc. All this because we are only 1% different. Now imagine if this other life out there is also 1% different than us in the same direction that we are different than chimpanzees. Perhaps these life forms exist and just don't care to talk to us because we would be too stupid to understand. I mean when's the last time you tried to have a conversation with a worm or an ant?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

12. None of this even exists..

damn I just realized my join date is older than everyone on this thread.. and i'm the most out of shape..

13. there's also the theory that aliens came down and gave the mayans the calendar..taught them astrology..built the pyramids..

there's even mention of aliens in the bible - elijah was carried up into the heavens not by a chariot, but rather a spaceship of course..

then they all went away, saying they'll be back for us if the humankind experiment works out

i don't think the experiment is working out as good as they had hoped

14. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    None of this even exists..
    no YOU don't exist
    you're a figment of the interwebz

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    there's also the theory that aliens came down and gave the mayans the calendar..taught them astrology..built the pyramids..

there's even mention of aliens in the bible - elijah was carried up into the heavens not by a chariot, but rather a spaceship of course..

then they all went away, saying they'll be back for us if the humankind experiment works out

i don't think the experiment is working out as good as they had hoped
    they would have ended the experiment had they not annihilated themselves in a war.. their equivalent of a nuclear weapon is the generation of a blackhole.. only both sides generated blackholes which collided and ended their entire galaxy..

16. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    they would have ended the experiment had they not annihilated themselves in a war.. their equivalent of a nuclear weapon is the generation of a blackhole.. only both sides generated blackholes which collided and ended their entire galaxy..
    oh that's just ludicrous man, conspiracy talk..

[err, wait - can't be condescending]

hmm... interesting stuff man!

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Considering our sun is only a medium size star.....
    Actually, no it's not. Name:  star-sizes.jpg
Views: 3821
Size:  97.7 KBCarry on.

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    oh that's just ludicrous man, conspiracy talk..

[err, wait - can't be condescending]

hmm... interesting stuff man!
    well we may have been part of that galaxy.. we're just fragments of energy spiraling out into the abyss..

19. anybody else catch the story on the God Particle recently?
    hard to believe that was first theorized 50yrs ago

20. Does that have to do with the Large Hadron collider?

21. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Does that have to do with the Large Hadron collider?
    bingo
    is where they study Higgs boson

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I mean when's the last time you tried to have a conversation with a worm or an ant?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
    that would probably be sometime in the 70's...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. I've kind of wondered even though it's probably totally wrong but how does one really know..

Is it possible that black holes are the early stages of the formation of a planet. After billions of years of drawing matter into it's center those concentrated particles form a planet as we know it.

The gravity we have on Earth is actually the traces of a blackhole in the center of our planet drawing everything to it's center. The reason we age is also due to the core drawing "particles of life" from everything that inhabits it. The reason why our planet spins around it's "blackhole" center.

Friction(matter concentrated at the center grinding against each other) = Heat/Energy .. Thus the reason there is extreme heat at the heart of the planet. Once the "blackhole collapses" billions of years later the planet dies as there is nothing to generate energy and gravity would also no longer exist..

24. Thank god this thread finally got interesting
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Actually, no it's not. Name:  star-sizes.jpg
Views: 3821
Size:  97.7 KBCarry on.
    Shame on you for not paying attention in High School science classes. Our sun is a medium size star. There are stars that are waaay bigger than our sun such as the Betelgeuse star which is 700 times bigger and 14,000 times brighter.

By the way, you do realize planets aren't stars right?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance raided by FDA
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 01:34 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 61