Adding Alphamine to stack?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Adding Alphamine to stack?


    Would adding Alphamine to an Erase(OG)/DAA/Endosurge stack be an effective stack for adding lean gains and maybe leaning out a bit for summer?

  2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Effective.

    Enjoy

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter
    Would adding Alphamine to an Erase(OG)/DAA/Endosurge stack be an effective stack for adding lean gains and maybe leaning out a bit for summer?
    Incredibly effective for what you are looking to do. I recently ran alphamine with Anabeta elite/erase pro/daa and shed fat while breaking PR's and gaining strength. Alphamine is an incredibly versatile product.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Thanks, I am going to give it a go with my next run of erase/daa along with the Endosurge.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    the best stack i have see going around and will be running some time in the near future for a cut would be:
    Alphamine (dosed away from pre workout)
    Erase (OG) or PCT Black
    Recompadrol
    Enhanced (new PES pre workout)-taken at basic serving size
    AAv2
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Now when taking alphamine, should i sub it for the caffeine that I take in my pwo? Or is 200mg of caffeine safe to take within an hour of alphamine?
  7. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter
    Now when taking alphamine, should i sub it for the caffeine that I take in my pwo? Or is 200mg of caffeine safe to take within an hour of alphamine?
    Some people can handle mixing pwo's with alphamine but i never need a pre when running alphamine. It's all I need for a great energy boost and the thermogenic effect makes my workouts feel intense. I would start with 1 scoop when you first use the product to test how it will treat you. For some people 1 scoop twice a day is all they need. I prefer 1 1/2 scoops twice a day.

    It's all about dialing in the perfect dose to meet your goals.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,955
    Rep Power
    2493497
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Now when taking alphamine, should i sub it for the caffeine that I take in my pwo? Or is 200mg of caffeine safe to take within an hour of alphamine?
    There is 100-125mg of caff per scoop... So whatever your tolerance is.. That should help u gauge how much additional caff u want!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    ok...I dont take particular brand of PWO, just C-Malate, Agamatine, B-Alanine and a Caff tab. May just skip the Caffeine while using the Alphamine. Just ordered on Nutraplanet and after reading the 40392309 posts on the Alphamine thread, I AM PUMPED for this stack.
  10. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,955
    Rep Power
    2493497
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    ok...I dont take particular brand of PWO, just C-Malate, Agamatine, B-Alanine and a Caff tab. May just skip the Caffeine while using the Alphamine. Just ordered on Nutraplanet and after reading the 40392309 posts on the Alphamine thread, I AM PUMPED for this stack.
    Yea I would say see how the alpha treats u.. If u feel like u want more caff, nothin wrong with adding it after a while IMO .. That will be a solid pre workout.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter
    ok...I dont take particular brand of PWO, just C-Malate, Agamatine, B-Alanine and a Caff tab. May just skip the Caffeine while using the Alphamine. Just ordered on Nutraplanet and after reading the 40392309 posts on the Alphamine thread, I AM PUMPED for this stack.
    You should be good using that combo with it. Like said before just hold off on the caffeine until you gauge how the alphamine will treat you. There is caffeine in alphamine anyway and it gives a euphoric energy boost feeling. Are you logging this run?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Enjoy bud.

    Log? If you do, link us in

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    I may log it. I'm not going to run this until the first week of march. I am finishing up an erase/daa run now. If I do I'll link yinz.
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Enjoy bud.

    Log? If you do, link us in

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Thanks bud.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter
    I may log it. I'm not going to run this until the first week of march. I am finishing up an erase/daa run now. If I do I'll link yinz.
    Drop a link here if you do log it, I'd definitely follow along bud.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Would adding Alphamine to an Erase(OG)/DAA/Endosurge stack be an effective stack for adding lean gains and maybe leaning out a bit for summer?
    Very effective...

    Erase will assist in lowering estrogen, drying you out, and slowing down fat storage.

    DAA will assist in increasing testosterone, and when combined with Erase, will have a synergistic effect on T

    Endosurge assists in increase free testosterone and HGH, while reducing prolactin. When used with Erase, the T boosting properties are enhanced further.

    Alphamine will target the adreneric pathways of the body to target the most powerful methods of fat loss, while simultaneously working to preserve lean mass.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Very effective...

    Erase will assist in lowering estrogen, drying you out, and slowing down fat storage.

    DAA will assist in increasing testosterone, and when combined with Erase, will have a synergistic effect on T

    Endosurge assists in increase free testosterone and HGH, while reducing prolactin. When used with Erase, the T boosting properties are enhanced further.

    Alphamine will target the adreneric pathways of the body to target the most powerful methods of fat loss, while simultaneously working to preserve lean mass.
    Preach on! Now you have me considering running this exact stack. Just add Anabeta and watch the magic happen!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    ok...I dont take particular brand of PWO, just C-Malate, Agamatine, B-Alanine and a Caff tab. May just skip the Caffeine while using the Alphamine. Just ordered on Nutraplanet and after reading the 40392309 posts on the Alphamine thread, I AM PUMPED for this stack.
    I'd just sub the caffeine tab our for some Alphamine.

    What doses are you using for the Citrulline Malate and Agmatine?
  19. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    1191683
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very effective...

    Erase will assist in lowering estrogen, drying you out, and slowing down fat storage.

    DAA will assist in increasing testosterone, and when combined with Erase, will have a synergistic effect on T

    Endosurge assists in increase free testosterone and HGH, while reducing prolactin. When used with Erase, the T boosting properties are enhanced further.

    Alphamine will target the adreneric pathways of the body to target the most powerful methods of fat loss, while simultaneously working to preserve lean mass.
    Amen! Seriously though, this stack rocks and will get significant results
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Bookmark!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  21. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418500
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Im coming into about 4th week on endosurge, have run it alongside my second tub of alphamine, and have just kicked in the forskolin....leaning out and slowly adding muscle fullness and slight lbm on about maintenance for calorie intake, im dabbling with IF trying to dial it in.

    Bottom line, get the diet right and theres great potential for your desires with adding these supps
  22. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg
    Im coming into about 4th week on endosurge, have run it alongside my second tub of alphamine, and have just kicked in the forskolin....leaning out and slowly adding muscle fullness and slight lbm on about maintenance for calorie intake, im dabbling with IF trying to dial it in.

    Bottom line, get the diet right and theres great potential for your desires with adding these supps
    Nice job, and agreed. Solid diet and training and these products shine!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  23. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I'd just sub the caffeine tab our for some Alphamine.

    What doses are you using for the Citrulline Malate and Agmatine?
    6-8g c-maleate (I say loosely because it's a heaping 3g scoop) and 1g of agmatine with high carb pwo meal and the carbs in the Gatorade I mix it in.


    I don't know how I'm going to wait till march to start this!!!!!!

    Thanks everyone for your input! If i do not do a complete log I will at least report back how the stack is going!!
  24. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    6-8g c-maleate (I say loosely because it's a heaping 3g scoop) and 1g of agmatine with high carb pwo meal and the carbs in the Gatorade I mix it in.


    I don't know how I'm going to wait till march to start this!!!!!!

    Thanks everyone for your input! If i do not do a complete log I will at least report back how the stack is going!!
    Nice doses and timing with that. Good luck!
  25. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter

    6-8g c-maleate (I say loosely because it's a heaping 3g scoop) and 1g of agmatine with high carb pwo meal and the carbs in the Gatorade I mix it in.

    I don't know how I'm going to wait till march to start this!!!!!!

    Thanks everyone for your input! If i do not do a complete log I will at least report back how the stack is going!!
    Looks solid
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Now, if I were to use Test Powder instead of standard DAA, Test Powder says to use 4 weeks on and 4 off. Would I just supplement the last 4 weeks that I will be off of Test Powder with standard DAA to continue the stack for the full 8 weeks?

    And why do you only take Test Powder 6 out of 7 days a week? Just curious.
  27. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557668
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Now, if I were to use Test Powder instead of standard DAA, Test Powder says to use 4 weeks on and 4 off. Would I just supplement the last 4 weeks that I will be off of Test Powder with standard DAA to continue the stack for the full 8 weeks?

    And why do you only take Test Powder 6 out of 7 days a week? Just curious.
    I believe those are just USPlab's recommendations on most of their products (6 out of 7 days). It will allow the bottle to last longer. You can run Test powder 8 weeks in a row, I actually have done it and prefer it. You'll see a noticeable difference using Test Powder over regular DAA.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  28. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Preach on! Now you have me considering running this exact stack. Just add Anabeta and watch the magic happen!
    Would running anabeta/anabeta elite with this stack be effective. I may save the anabeta to run with daa/ erase later on in the year.
  29. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter

    Would running anabeta/anabeta elite with this stack be effective. I may save the anabeta to run with daa/ erase later on in the year.
    I would definitely throw Anabeta or ABE in there.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

    Alphamine
    Paragon
    Endosurge
    Vanillean
    Anabeta
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Hmmm. Ok. Now what if I have a bottle of anabeta an 1 of ana-elite? I was going to run OG till I was out then go elite for the final 4 weeks. Sound right?
  32. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

    Alphamine
    Paragon
    Endosurge
    Vanillean
    Anabeta
    Sounds like a very sick stack for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Hmmm. Ok. Now what if I have a bottle of anabeta an 1 of ana-elite? I was going to run OG till I was out then go elite for the final 4 weeks. Sound right?
    Ya that is how I would do it if that is what I had available.
  33. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

    Alphamine
    Paragon
    Endosurge
    Vanillean
    Anabeta
    Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  34. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Alright guys, thanks for the input. I didnt want to over do it with the supplements.

    I will be stacking, Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Endosurge/Alphamine come March. Should be nice.
  35. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,955
    Rep Power
    2493497
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Next month for me=

    Alphamine
    Anabeta
    Rk500- would use vanillean but on it now/have a TON of rk to use.
    Hghpro
    Anabolic pump
    Alcar
    Condense
    SNS MCC
    Forskolin95

    FTW!!!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  36. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4205
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Next month for me=

    Alphamine
    Anabeta
    Rk500- would use vanillean but on it now/have a TON of rk to use.
    Hghpro
    Anabolic pump
    Alcar
    Condense
    SNS MCC
    Forskolin95

    FTW!!!

    F'n money bags! I thought I was taking alot! haha.

    Good luck dude!

    I keep reading alot of good about vanillean. How do you like it?
  37. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Alright guys, thanks for the input. I didnt want to over do it with the supplements.

    I will be stacking, Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Endosurge/Alphamine come March. Should be nice.
    That will be an awesome stack!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  38. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Next month for me=

    Alphamine
    Anabeta
    Rk500- would use vanillean but on it now/have a TON of rk to use.
    Hghpro
    Anabolic pump
    Alcar
    Condense
    SNS MCC
    Forskolin95

    FTW!!!
    Very nice!im sure that will be a crazy stack!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  39. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,955
    Rep Power
    2493497
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post

    F'n money bags! I thought I was taking alot! haha.

    Good luck dude!

    I keep reading alot of good about vanillean. How do you like it?
    Loll it's legit. I'm leaning out on a f'in bulk!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  40. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Loll it's legit. I'm leaning out on a f'in bulk!
    Alphamine + Vanillean = AlphaLean?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-AD + what to stack for the last 2/3 of my cycle?
    By TheDempster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 05:03 PM
  2. Any reccommendations to stack 1 ad with?
    By stratvox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 01:51 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 07:27 PM
  4. adding m5aa to a 1test/4ad stack
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 10:31 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in