Adding Alphamine to stack?

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Would adding Alphamine to an Erase(OG)/DAA/Endosurge stack be an effective stack for adding lean gains and maybe leaning out a bit for summer?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Effective.

Enjoy

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would adding Alphamine to an Erase(OG)/DAA/Endosurge stack be an effective stack for adding lean gains and maybe leaning out a bit for summer?
Incredibly effective for what you are looking to do. I recently ran alphamine with Anabeta elite/erase pro/daa and shed fat while breaking PR's and gaining strength. Alphamine is an incredibly versatile product.

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Thanks, I am going to give it a go with my next run of erase/daa along with the Endosurge.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
the best stack i have see going around and will be running some time in the near future for a cut would be:
Alphamine (dosed away from pre workout)
Erase (OG) or PCT Black
Recompadrol
Enhanced (new PES pre workout)-taken at basic serving size
AAv2

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Now when taking alphamine, should i sub it for the caffeine that I take in my pwo? Or is 200mg of caffeine safe to take within an hour of alphamine?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now when taking alphamine, should i sub it for the caffeine that I take in my pwo? Or is 200mg of caffeine safe to take within an hour of alphamine?
Some people can handle mixing pwo's with alphamine but i never need a pre when running alphamine. It's all I need for a great energy boost and the thermogenic effect makes my workouts feel intense. I would start with 1 scoop when you first use the product to test how it will treat you. For some people 1 scoop twice a day is all they need. I prefer 1 1/2 scoops twice a day.

It's all about dialing in the perfect dose to meet your goals.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is 100-125mg of caff per scoop... So whatever your tolerance is.. That should help u gauge how much additional caff u want!

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
ok...I dont take particular brand of PWO, just C-Malate, Agamatine, B-Alanine and a Caff tab. May just skip the Caffeine while using the Alphamine. Just ordered on Nutraplanet and after reading the 40392309 posts on the Alphamine thread, I AM PUMPED for this stack.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...I dont take particular brand of PWO, just C-Malate, Agamatine, B-Alanine and a Caff tab. May just skip the Caffeine while using the Alphamine. Just ordered on Nutraplanet and after reading the 40392309 posts on the Alphamine thread, I AM PUMPED for this stack.
Yea I would say see how the alpha treats u.. If u feel like u want more caff, nothin wrong with adding it after a while IMO .. That will be a solid pre workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be good using that combo with it. Like said before just hold off on the caffeine until you gauge how the alphamine will treat you. There is caffeine in alphamine anyway and it gives a euphoric energy boost feeling. Are you logging this run?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enjoy bud.

Log? If you do, link us in

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
I may log it. I'm not going to run this until the first week of march. I am finishing up an erase/daa run now. If I do I'll link yinz.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may log it. I'm not going to run this until the first week of march. I am finishing up an erase/daa run now. If I do I'll link yinz.
Drop a link here if you do log it, I'd definitely follow along bud.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very effective...

Erase will assist in lowering estrogen, drying you out, and slowing down fat storage.

DAA will assist in increasing testosterone, and when combined with Erase, will have a synergistic effect on T

Endosurge assists in increase free testosterone and HGH, while reducing prolactin. When used with Erase, the T boosting properties are enhanced further.

Alphamine will target the adreneric pathways of the body to target the most powerful methods of fat loss, while simultaneously working to preserve lean mass.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very effective...

Erase will assist in lowering estrogen, drying you out, and slowing down fat storage.

DAA will assist in increasing testosterone, and when combined with Erase, will have a synergistic effect on T

Endosurge assists in increase free testosterone and HGH, while reducing prolactin. When used with Erase, the T boosting properties are enhanced further.

Alphamine will target the adreneric pathways of the body to target the most powerful methods of fat loss, while simultaneously working to preserve lean mass.
Preach on! Now you have me considering running this exact stack. Just add Anabeta and watch the magic happen!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just sub the caffeine tab our for some Alphamine.

What doses are you using for the Citrulline Malate and Agmatine?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very effective...

Amen! Seriously though, this stack rocks and will get significant results:)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bookmark!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Im coming into about 4th week on endosurge, have run it alongside my second tub of alphamine, and have just kicked in the forskolin....leaning out and slowly adding muscle fullness and slight lbm on about maintenance for calorie intake, im dabbling with IF trying to dial it in.

Bottom line, get the diet right and theres great potential for your desires with adding these supps

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Im coming into about 4th week on endosurge, have run it alongside my second tub of alphamine, and have just kicked in the forskolin....leaning out and slowly adding muscle fullness and slight lbm on about maintenance for calorie intake, im dabbling with IF trying to dial it in.

Bottom line, get the diet right and theres great potential for your desires with adding these supps
Nice job, and agreed. Solid diet and training and these products shine!

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
I'd just sub the caffeine tab our for some Alphamine.

What doses are you using for the Citrulline Malate and Agmatine?
6-8g c-maleate (I say loosely because it's a heaping 3g scoop) and 1g of agmatine with high carb pwo meal and the carbs in the Gatorade I mix it in.

I don't know how I'm going to wait till march to start this!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your input! If i do not do a complete log I will at least report back how the stack is going!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-8g c-maleate (I say loosely because it's a heaping 3g scoop) and 1g of agmatine with high carb pwo meal and the carbs in the Gatorade I mix it in.

Thanks everyone for your input! If i do not do a complete log I will at least report back how the stack is going!!
Nice doses and timing with that. Good luck!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Looks solid

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Now, if I were to use Test Powder instead of standard DAA, Test Powder says to use 4 weeks on and 4 off. Would I just supplement the last 4 weeks that I will be off of Test Powder with standard DAA to continue the stack for the full 8 weeks?

And why do you only take Test Powder 6 out of 7 days a week? Just curious.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Now, if I were to use Test Powder instead of standard DAA, Test Powder says to use 4 weeks on and 4 off. Would I just supplement the last 4 weeks that I will be off of Test Powder with standard DAA to continue the stack for the full 8 weeks?

And why do you only take Test Powder 6 out of 7 days a week? Just curious.
I believe those are just USPlab's recommendations on most of their products (6 out of 7 days). It will allow the bottle to last longer. You can run Test powder 8 weeks in a row, I actually have done it and prefer it. You'll see a noticeable difference using Test Powder over regular DAA.

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Preach on! Now you have me considering running this exact stack. Just add Anabeta and watch the magic happen!
Would running anabeta/anabeta elite with this stack be effective. I may save the anabeta to run with daa/ erase later on in the year.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would running anabeta/anabeta elite with this stack be effective. I may save the anabeta to run with daa/ erase later on in the year.
I would definitely throw Anabeta or ABE in there.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

Alphamine
Paragon
Endosurge
Vanillean
Anabeta

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Hmmm. Ok. Now what if I have a bottle of anabeta an 1 of ana-elite? I was going to run OG till I was out then go elite for the final 4 weeks. Sound right?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

Alphamine
Paragon
Endosurge
Vanillean
Anabeta
Sounds like a very sick stack for sure. :eek:

Hmmm. Ok. Now what if I have a bottle of anabeta an 1 of ana-elite? I was going to run OG till I was out then go elite for the final 4 weeks. Sound right?
Ya that is how I would do it if that is what I had available. :thumbsup:

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Alright guys, thanks for the input. I didnt want to over do it with the supplements.

I will be stacking, Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Endosurge/Alphamine come March. Should be nice.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next month for me=

Alphamine
Anabeta
Rk500- would use vanillean but on it now/have a TON of rk to use.
Hghpro
Anabolic pump
Alcar
Condense
SNS MCC
Forskolin95

FTW!!!

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Next month for me=

Alphamine
Anabeta
Hghpro
Anabolic pump
Alcar
Condense
SNS MCC
Forskolin95

FTW!!!

F'n money bags! I thought I was taking alot! haha.

Good luck dude!

I keep reading alot of good about vanillean. How do you like it?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Alright guys, thanks for the input. I didnt want to over do it with the supplements.

I will be stacking, Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Endosurge/Alphamine come March. Should be nice.
That will be an awesome stack!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Next month for me=

Alphamine
Anabeta
Hghpro
Anabolic pump
Alcar
Condense
SNS MCC
Forskolin95

FTW!!!
Very nice!im sure that will be a crazy stack!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F'n money bags! I thought I was taking alot! haha.

Good luck dude!

I keep reading alot of good about vanillean. How do you like it?
Loll it's legit. I'm leaning out on a f'in bulk!