Adding Alphamine to stack?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Now, if I were to use Test Powder instead of standard DAA, Test Powder says to use 4 weeks on and 4 off. Would I just supplement the last 4 weeks that I will be off of Test Powder with standard DAA to continue the stack for the full 8 weeks?

    And why do you only take Test Powder 6 out of 7 days a week? Just curious.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Now, if I were to use Test Powder instead of standard DAA, Test Powder says to use 4 weeks on and 4 off. Would I just supplement the last 4 weeks that I will be off of Test Powder with standard DAA to continue the stack for the full 8 weeks?

    And why do you only take Test Powder 6 out of 7 days a week? Just curious.
    I believe those are just USPlab's recommendations on most of their products (6 out of 7 days). It will allow the bottle to last longer. You can run Test powder 8 weeks in a row, I actually have done it and prefer it. You'll see a noticeable difference using Test Powder over regular DAA.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Preach on! Now you have me considering running this exact stack. Just add Anabeta and watch the magic happen!
    Would running anabeta/anabeta elite with this stack be effective. I may save the anabeta to run with daa/ erase later on in the year.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter

    Would running anabeta/anabeta elite with this stack be effective. I may save the anabeta to run with daa/ erase later on in the year.
    I would definitely throw Anabeta or ABE in there.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

    Alphamine
    Paragon
    Endosurge
    Vanillean
    Anabeta
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  6. Hmmm. Ok. Now what if I have a bottle of anabeta an 1 of ana-elite? I was going to run OG till I was out then go elite for the final 4 weeks. Sound right?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

    Alphamine
    Paragon
    Endosurge
    Vanillean
    Anabeta
    Sounds like a very sick stack for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Hmmm. Ok. Now what if I have a bottle of anabeta an 1 of ana-elite? I was going to run OG till I was out then go elite for the final 4 weeks. Sound right?
    Ya that is how I would do it if that is what I had available.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Just got my friend at work to get a sick stack

    Alphamine
    Paragon
    Endosurge
    Vanillean
    Anabeta
    Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Alright guys, thanks for the input. I didnt want to over do it with the supplements.

    I will be stacking, Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Endosurge/Alphamine come March. Should be nice.

  10. Next month for me=

    Alphamine
    Anabeta
    Rk500- would use vanillean but on it now/have a TON of rk to use.
    Hghpro
    Anabolic pump
    Alcar
    Condense
    SNS MCC
    Forskolin95

    FTW!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Next month for me=

    Alphamine
    Anabeta
    Rk500- would use vanillean but on it now/have a TON of rk to use.
    Hghpro
    Anabolic pump
    Alcar
    Condense
    SNS MCC
    Forskolin95

    FTW!!!

    F'n money bags! I thought I was taking alot! haha.

    Good luck dude!

    I keep reading alot of good about vanillean. How do you like it?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Alright guys, thanks for the input. I didnt want to over do it with the supplements.

    I will be stacking, Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Endosurge/Alphamine come March. Should be nice.
    That will be an awesome stack!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Next month for me=

    Alphamine
    Anabeta
    Rk500- would use vanillean but on it now/have a TON of rk to use.
    Hghpro
    Anabolic pump
    Alcar
    Condense
    SNS MCC
    Forskolin95

    FTW!!!
    Very nice!im sure that will be a crazy stack!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post

    F'n money bags! I thought I was taking alot! haha.

    Good luck dude!

    I keep reading alot of good about vanillean. How do you like it?
    Loll it's legit. I'm leaning out on a f'in bulk!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Loll it's legit. I'm leaning out on a f'in bulk!
    Alphamine + Vanillean = AlphaLean?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    Alphamine + Vanillean = AlphaLean?
    Next nutra best selling stack ?
  17. Adding Alphamine to stack?


    Sounds like a winner to me.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine + Vanillean = AlphaLean?
    I want this!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  19. Re: Adding Alphamine to stack?


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine + Vanillean = AlphaLean?
    Im pretty sure this is an end all be all shredded stack!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Im pretty sure this is an end all be all shredded stack!
    Running alphamine in feb.. Perhaps i should extend my VL log... Hmmmmm

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Running alphamine in feb.. Perhaps i should extend my VL log... Hmmmmm
    Do it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Running alphamine in feb.. Perhaps i should extend my VL log... Hmmmmm
    Would make sense
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    Would make sense
    Yes, just need more VL hah

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yes, just need more VL hah
    Get on it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Get on it
    I've dropped easily over 250$ in the last two weeks on supps/staples I don't think I can hah
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-AD + what to stack for the last 2/3 of my cycle?
    By TheDempster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 04:03 PM
  2. Any reccommendations to stack 1 ad with?
    By stratvox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 12:51 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:27 PM
  4. adding m5aa to a 1test/4ad stack
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 09:31 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 11:06 PM
Log in
Log in