Too much? Lol

  1. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Too much? Lol


    Got arms today and my stash just arrived

    Pre workout for today includes the following:

    1shot EPIC held for 60 sec
    6g citrulline malate
    1g LCLT
    1 packet for Jacked micro
    1 tbsp MCTs

    I think that will suffice...
    Comments? Concerns? :P
    Always willing to learn :D

  2. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Got arms today and my stash just arrived

    Pre workout for today includes the following:

    1shot EPIC held for 60 sec
    6g citrulline malate
    1g LCLT
    1 packet for Jacked micro
    1 tbsp MCTs

    I think that will suffice...
    Comments? Concerns? :P
    I think you will be fine. I have done 2.5 shots of Epic plus a scoop of Hemavol and liked it.
  3. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    4680362
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm not familiar with the Epic dosing, but I believe the sample of Jack3d Micro contains 2 scoops.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm not familiar with the Epic dosing, but I believe the sample of Jack3d Micro contains 2 scoops.
    Stay safe OP
  5. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    4680362
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Stay safe OP
    Stay safe...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Woweeee... That's what I call a pump!

    Finished up the workout with 50g isolate 15g dextrose and 40g glycomyx
    Always willing to learn :D
  7. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Woweeee... That's what I call a pump!

    Finished up the workout with 50g isolate 15g dextrose and 40g glycomyx
    I think this might be a good time to tell you that you are overdoing it with the supplements.

    You shouldn't need to supplement dextrose and you really don't need most of what you are taking. Just eat right, train hard, sleep as much as possible and stick to the basics like protein and creatine. I little pwo boost isn't bad but don't get to the point where you need it to work out. The problem with the pwo stack that you took today is where do you go from here? More stims when that stops working? You'll get to the point where you can't work out unless you take these products if you don't ease up a little bit.

    Sorry about the rant, just go slow my friend.
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I agree that designer carbs and MCTs have little to no value. Bump that LCLT up to 2-3g, take an extra gram or two of cit mal, and call it a day . Also, 20g isolate has been found to maximally stimulate MPS postworkout (with no carbs, to further put a nail in the designer carb coffin) so no need for such heavy dosing unless you have difficulty getting it through whole foods.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I agree that designer carbs and MCTs have little to no value. Bump that LCLT up to 2-3g, take an extra gram or two of cit mal, and call it a day . Also, 20g isolate has been found to maximally stimulate MPS postworkout (with no carbs, to further put a nail in the designer carb coffin) so no need for such heavy dosing unless you have difficulty getting it through whole foods.
    Aww man... And the Coop has spoken.
    /thread
    I just like taking supps
    Always willing to learn :D
  10. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64754
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

    Aww man... And the Coop has spoken.
    /thread
    I just like taking supps
    Ha! I hear you man. Women buy shoes, we buy supplements.
  11. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    Ha! I hear you man. Women buy shoes, we buy supplements.
    Yea
    Always willing to learn :D
  12. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Clear PMs rigg
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Clear PMs rigg
    Got it... I only had 3 messages :/ hmm
    Always willing to learn :D
  14. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Aww man... And the Coop has spoken.
    /thread
    I just like taking supps
    This is the precise reason I cannot have stim breaks...I preach the Stim Break rules and benefits ALL the time...But Cotton Candy and Pina Colada Focus-XT are just TOO DAMN GOOD to pass on...and they taste so good with a bronkaid, and class is amazing that way...and...and...Yeah you were overdoing it a bit haha, back to thread.

    Ever tried ALCAR? aMPK stimuli helps in fat loss and also contributes to you keeping the mass-piling more lean ! Goes pretty well with some Focus-xT and Citrulline malate!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    This is the precise reason I cannot have stim breaks...I preach the Stim Break rules and benefits ALL the time...But Cotton Candy and Pina Colada Focus-XT are just TOO DAMN GOOD to pass on...and they taste so good with a bronkaid, and class is amazing that way...and...and...Yeah you were overdoing it a bit haha, back to thread.

    Ever tried ALCAR? aMPK stimuli helps in fat loss and also contributes to you keeping the mass-piling more lean ! Goes pretty well with some Focus-xT and Citrulline malate!
    Got some from the New Years sale, dosing 2g a day. Just started

    I won some focus xt pink lemonade off twitter a while back but I have never dosed it every day
    Always willing to learn :D
  16. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Got some from the New Years sale, dosing 2g a day. Just started

    I won some focus xt pink lemonade off twitter a while back but I have never dosed it every day
    FXT is better than your morning coffee for every day purposes !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Clear inbox coop
    Always willing to learn :D
  18. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    FXT is better than your morning coffee for every day purposes !
    I'll have it with my Ezekiel break and chicken in the morning tomorrow then

    I really need to be a rep for someone to support my habits :P

    I can get out of hand easy :P
    Got 3 bottles of versa 1 inbound right now too haha
    Always willing to learn :D
  19. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,836
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I agree that designer carbs and MCTs have little to no value. Bump that LCLT up to 2-3g, take an extra gram or two of cit mal, and call it a day . Also, 20g isolate has been found to maximally stimulate MPS postworkout (with no carbs, to further put a nail in the designer carb coffin) so no need for such heavy dosing unless you have difficulty getting it through whole foods.
    Coop, I need to send you some mango Glycofuse. You'll start loving powder carbs, that taste is just too good. lol

    With that said, I've cut my powdered carbs back a bit and started using white or jasmine rice w/ honey. No major differences to note
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  20. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Coop, I need to send you some mango Glycofuse. You'll start loving powder carbs, that taste is just too good. lol

    With that said, I've cut my powdered carbs back a bit and started using white or jasmine rice w/ honey. No major differences to note
    Jasmine Rice w/honey...Challenge Accepted!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sit up issues, err i can sit up too much lol
    By ultra2extreme in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 08:38 PM
  2. More Risks of Too Much Sodium
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 08:59 PM
  3. How much protien is too much at one time!!!
    By curt2go in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in