Pre workout for today includes the following:

1shot EPIC held for 60 sec
6g citrulline malate
1g LCLT
1 packet for Jacked micro
1 tbsp MCTs

I think that will suffice...
Comments? Concerns? :p
I think you will be fine. I have done 2.5 shots of Epic plus a scoop of Hemavol and liked it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not familiar with the Epic dosing, but I believe the sample of Jack3d Micro contains 2 scoops.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Woweeee... That's what I call a pump!

Finished up the workout with 50g isolate 15g dextrose and 40g glycomyx

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Woweeee... That's what I call a pump!

Finished up the workout with 50g isolate 15g dextrose and 40g glycomyx
I think this might be a good time to tell you that you are overdoing it with the supplements.

You shouldn't need to supplement dextrose and you really don't need most of what you are taking. Just eat right, train hard, sleep as much as possible and stick to the basics like protein and creatine. I little pwo boost isn't bad but don't get to the point where you need it to work out. The problem with the pwo stack that you took today is where do you go from here? More stims when that stops working? You'll get to the point where you can't work out unless you take these products if you don't ease up a little bit.

Sorry about the rant, just go slow my friend.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I agree that designer carbs and MCTs have little to no value. Bump that LCLT up to 2-3g, take an extra gram or two of cit mal, and call it a day :D. Also, 20g isolate has been found to maximally stimulate MPS postworkout (with no carbs, to further put a nail in the designer carb coffin) so no need for such heavy dosing unless you have difficulty getting it through whole foods.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I agree that designer carbs and MCTs have little to no value. Bump that LCLT up to 2-3g, take an extra gram or two of cit mal, and call it a day :D. Also, 20g isolate has been found to maximally stimulate MPS postworkout (with no carbs, to further put a nail in the designer carb coffin) so no need for such heavy dosing unless you have difficulty getting it through whole foods.
Aww man... And the Coop has spoken.
/thread
I just like taking supps :(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Aww man... And the Coop has spoken.
/thread
I just like taking supps :(
This is the precise reason I cannot have stim breaks...I preach the Stim Break rules and benefits ALL the time...But Cotton Candy and Pina Colada Focus-XT are just TOO DAMN GOOD to pass on...and they taste so good with a bronkaid, and class is amazing that way...and...and...Yeah you were overdoing it a bit haha, back to thread.

Ever tried ALCAR? aMPK stimuli helps in fat loss and also contributes to you keeping the mass-piling more lean ;)! Goes pretty well with some Focus-xT and Citrulline malate!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
This is the precise reason I cannot have stim breaks...I preach the Stim Break rules and benefits ALL the time...But Cotton Candy and Pina Colada Focus-XT are just TOO DAMN GOOD to pass on...and they taste so good with a bronkaid, and class is amazing that way...and...and...Yeah you were overdoing it a bit haha, back to thread.

Ever tried ALCAR? aMPK stimuli helps in fat loss and also contributes to you keeping the mass-piling more lean ;)! Goes pretty well with some Focus-xT and Citrulline malate!
Got some from the New Years sale, dosing 2g a day. Just started :)

I won some focus xt pink lemonade off twitter a while back but I have never dosed it every day

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Got some from the New Years sale, dosing 2g a day. Just started :)

I won some focus xt pink lemonade off twitter a while back but I have never dosed it every day
FXT is better than your morning coffee for every day purposes ;)!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
FXT is better than your morning coffee for every day purposes ;)!
I'll have it with my Ezekiel break and chicken in the morning tomorrow then :)

I really need to be a rep for someone to support my habits :p

I can get out of hand easy :p
Got 3 bottles of versa 1 inbound right now too haha

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop, I need to send you some mango Glycofuse. You'll start loving powder carbs, that taste is just too good. lol

With that said, I've cut my powdered carbs back a bit and started using white or jasmine rice w/ honey. No major differences to note

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Coop, I need to send you some mango Glycofuse. You'll start loving powder carbs, that taste is just too good. lol

With that said, I've cut my powdered carbs back a bit and started using white or jasmine rice w/ honey. No major differences to note
Jasmine Rice w/honey...Challenge Accepted!