Is this natty stack overkill?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Wanting to put a natty stack together.. I ran a couple DAA only cycles & a DAA/Erase cycle, but i picked up the following on the New Years sale at Nutraplanet: BPS Endosurge, MAN Nolvadren-XT, PES OG Anabeta, among my other staples. My question is, should I go ahead & stack all 3 of those with DAA as one cycle, or should I just stack one with DAA for multiple runs? I have plenty of bulk DAA so that wouldn't matter.. Any feedback on opinions or cycle setup would be appreciated!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never used endosurge or Nolvadren XT, but im sure many other people have and can comment on this. I can comment on Anabeta though. Its great for a bulk. try to consume carbs when dosing it. seems to thrive off of carbs.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Yea, i'm leaning more toward a bulk this run, so that's why i was wondering if atleast the Nolvadren would be overkill.. to save for a cut. I have yet to try either of the 3.. would be a first run. But i do have left over Erase from my last run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the rule of thumb is to take each supplement separately before stacking so you know how each reacts with your body.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
the rule of thumb is to take each supplement separately before stacking so you know how each reacts with your body.
Yea, definitely makes sense. Thanks for the feedback!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't left. Just manly sticking to the training subforum these while still answering some PES questions.
gotcha. we all know your a guru at training. (not joking)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
along with this I also like to stack maybe 2 products and have multiple stacks over time vs 1 major stack. You will be better off using a few different products over a 4-6 month period and got nice moderate gains, stacking 4-5 products for 1 month will not give you the same effects as those same 4-5 products over time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
along with this I also like to stack maybe 2 products and have multiple stacks over time vs 1 major stack. You will be better off using a few different products over a 4-6 month period and got nice moderate gains, stacking 4-5 products for 1 month will not give you the same effects as those same 4-5 products over time
i agree. i just came off a 4 week cycle of erase pro, daa, anabeta, toco 8 followed by the stack im on now which is prime, daa, compound 20, versa 1. wanted to keep the daa going throughout the 8 weeks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish more people followed this logic... :(

- Valdez

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, fair enough.. lol any particular order you would start the 3 in? Figured Anabeta first since I'm aiming to bulk.
if you are bulking, sure. take Anabeta. i mean, dont get me wrong. if you feel comfortable stacking these right now, then do it. im just saying before i stack products, i make sure i know how each one effects me. i wanna know what each brings to the table so i know what to expect (negative or positive) during the cycle.